1300. CHILDREN. EACH. YEAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY&t=1s
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you care, leaf

All the better to decrease the surplus population.

so 1300 black people kill children each year?

1300. BLACK. PEOPLE.

>Nigger "youths" gun each other down over crack money
>This is the fault of firearms somehow

Sick.

How many niggers pulled the trigger

>1300 A YEAR
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT
93 MILLION EVERY DAY YOU FUCKIN LEAF!!!

how many kids die from Moloch cultist kidnaps

No, MY kids safety Trumps your efforts to virtue signal, I'm not going to disarm myself and put my family at risk because niggers like to spray and pray in their own neighborhoods

Unless I am much mistaken, those gun deaths are due to accidents. That being said: If parents are too stupid to store their guns properly or let their kids do dumb shit with guns, then they're not of the best genetic stock.

Darwinism is a powerful force.

Liberals only educate themselves on things they know they will support.

>1300. BLACK. PEOPLE.
>13
>BLACK PEOPLE
Repeal the 13th.

1300 is such a tiny number and if we're being honest some kids are better off snuffed out before they can grow up and start raping, robbing, and murdering their betters

i mean take out suicides and late abortions by parents, then take out kids playing with guns because their parents lack responsibility, then take out anyone ages 16 or 17 or so

it's like 5 kids maybe and really who is to judge whether or not they deserved it

>1300. BLACK. PEOPLE.

That just sounds like the number for some retarded dial-a-nigger service

>be 18
>be Jamal
>be Southside, Chiraq
>see Pablo on my street corner
>dual-wield Hi-Points
>proper horizontal configuration
>empty both clips in his general direction
>kill several children playing nearby
>miss Pablo with every shot
>Pablo kills me with one LOL9mm
The real number is probably 250 actual-children, mostly in accidental home discharges (NDs) and 1050 gangbangers ages 14-25 that liberal Mommies call children. More actual-children drown every year.

What's #1? Abortion?

>1300. CHILDREN. EACH. YEAR.

Correction.

>1300. BLACK. CHILDREN. EACH. YEAR

and that's why not one single fuck was given.

How many people defend themselves each year with guns?
I'll wait.

53% are teens aged 14-17 being killed in gang violence.
38% are suicide.
So deal with inner city gang violence and improve mental healthcare, and your gun deaths fall to practically nothing.
Read the fucking numbers.

Blm > Clm?

it's going to be hilarious when you all finally accept that more guns is what keeps children safe, not less.

stupid faggots

>how many of those are in black inner city neighborhoods?
>how many of those deaths are during crimes that CCWs and legal gun owners could have helped prevent?
>how many kids are trafficked or die due to border crime?
1300 kids is not an argument. Parents should be better able to secure their weapons and teach their kids about them, but banning guns will not be the answer as kids will still be killed by criminals.
It would be like amputating your arm because of a sliver in your finger.

>the majority are over 12 and under 18 year old niggers in urban areas due to gang violence.

oh wait, don't care

no it doesnt

Those are both much harder issues to solve than banning guns - or better yet, banning guns in urban areas or banning guns that are made to kill people. And it would probably be costly - to you personally, if you are rich

Are you willing to undertake that project, so you can live in a society where civilian gun ownership is safe?

What part of "well regulated" don't you understand?

You already understand that kids that young can't legally posses guns right? They're already banned for them. Explain how to completely cut off a gun supply of a country that has a significant gun history. Then explain how you're going to keep illegal guns from coming in. Because it already hasn't worked by keeping guns out of felons hands or kids hands.

we can't let those babies get the nuclear codes

Nah, I'd rather just protect myself. With a gun.

How many of that 1300 was niggers?

It's almost as if third worlders actually believe us Americans give a shit what they think.

How many of those are from mothers going through postpartum depression who if they not had access to a gun would have subjected their newborn to an even more painful death, MommyPage?

Roughly 53% when you actually look at the study. Another 38% was depressed kids killing themselves.

Ban abortion, ban guns.
Do it Trump
Save the children.

Wow, that's like 0.00000000003 % of the population.

WTF I hate the 2nd Amendment now!

>Children
>17 year old gang bangers are """Children"""
>"ban 'em fo dem keedz"
>No thanks.

Whats the age cutoff for 'children'? under 18?

Give me a break, Id bet 10% of that is just gang violence in just Chicago

The vast majority of those gun deaths are teenagers who off themselves. The rest are teenage dindus who off each other.

saged for shit shill slide thread

Most likely, yep, kek.

>cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm

>In 2013, 664,435 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas.

Women are such niggers.

Surprisingly next to none. 53% are 14-17 year old inner city shootings and 38% are suicide.

53% is inner city violence.

Does it include suicides or accidents? Is it mostly niglets shooting niglets? If yes to either or both, fuck off

>CHILDREN
Just like the refugee (((children)))?

>1300. CHILDREN. EACH. YEAR.

And?

Women's suffrage was a mistake

All three. 53% are inner city violence. 38% are suicide. The rest are accidental.

Beat me to it

>Not addressing the criminal problem
>Not addressing the fact that there is an illicit market for firearms or that there are loopholes needing to be fixed

Even if you limit gun usage, the criminals can still use them regardless of your fee fees, leaf. Fix the criminal element first and foremost.

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
We understand it fully, sweetie; it's modern liberals who misuse it.

>that file name
lol. you had to google it to

White people like to fuck their younger innocent siblings if they dogs ain't around and they smell like camel cigarettes and steamed diarrhea and they fuck their close relatives and it smells like fish mixed with feces and the contents of the bottom of a port a potty tank with a strong smell of skunk toasted garbage with a hint of Mayo

And most of those are held by Islamists.

Okay, but how many are niggers and how many are suicides and how many are from stupid fucking irresponsible parents not keeping their guns out of reach?

Nah, they often kill more than one each. And often they don't even use guns to do it (many highly irresponsible parents too). Who the fuck knows how many black people murder "children" (iglets) each year.

If we dont have guns,then we would be like Iraq and get controlled by a dictator who gets bossed around by UN and have trade sanctions put on us so as to starve our population in the hope would overthrow our dictator but because we dont have guns we cant over throw our dictator so we all starve to death, 500,000 children in Iraq.

Your little pissy numbers. You not taking our guns. Its teenage faggots in universities who don't know history who run around with pissy numbers. 1300 per year is NOTHING compared to 500,000.

Not enough.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Bro 10%? Try 97

In order.
53%
38%
Roughly 6%
Other 3%

There are 7 billion people on the planet
7. People. On. The. Damn. Planet

1238 of them are 15 to 17 year old black

That's weird. According to the FBI, blacks have a higher percentage of child rape (including family members) than any other race in the US.

>only 1,300
Not even that many in the grand scheme of things

You can show them jewish leaders talking about it themselves, about the white genocide plan they are enacting as we speak about it -
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY&t=1s

This

Leaf.
You have no rights.
Now fuck off.

FAKE NEWS

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/

Its not just a white-genocide. Its the genocide of ALL nations to leave just one nation, ISRAEL and the rest of the population these terraformed slave classes.

You American fuckers went too far when you made guns sentient and able to act on their own.

>nigger kids get shot
>somehow a bad thing

>This just in: Guns now sentient, and killed 1300 kids
No, irresponsible gun owners, gang members, shitskins, and retards kill kids with guns

Oh look it's this thread again.

Fuck off nigger

BAN ASSAULT SWIMMING POOLS

OH WOWWEE PICKLES I WONDER WHOSE IT COULDS BE THATS WHATS IS SHOOTINGS EACHOTHER SO MUCH! HEYS WHATS AMS THE STATS ON GUN VIOLENCE PERS THE SKINS COLORS AGAINS?

OH WOWWWEEEE

stay mad fag

>mommypage
>no mommy
what did they mean by this?

statistics is raysiss

>Darwinism

>1300
>period
>CHILDREN
>period
>EACH
>period
>YEAR
>period

1300.TEENAGED.NIGGER.GANGBANGERS.EVERY YEAR

>founding fathers
>wanting to regulate private firearm ownership
Rake is coming for u.

It was what people had to use in the 90s and 00s before they had BLACKED.com. It was way ahead of its time.

Subtract Black and Latino children and you will have the number i actually care about.

RULES OF NATURE

saying "guns kill 1300 children each year" is the leftists way of saying "shitty parents kill 1300 children each year." who the fuck is letting their children play with guns? they're like 4 feet tall, just put the damn thing on the top shelf where they can't reach it. if it wasn't guns these retards would certainly find another way to off their own offspring.

how come you don't give a shit about all the missing kids ?

That's an average tuesday at planned parenthood in new york alone.

WOE TO THE VANQUISHED

So I assume (((children))) includes all the gang banging negros

Aren't pools ahead of guns? Why aren't we banning pools first?

>Jamal shoots 16 year old Franklin for his Jordans
>ITS DA GUNS

>banning guns that are made to kill people
so all of them? or do you think rubber bullets are fired from special guns?

Let's be realistic. 99% of them are gang bangers who would never amount to anything anyway.

because the vast vast majority of people reported missing turn up a day later

>CHILDREN
>NIGGLETS
pick one faggot

Lol 17 year old gangbanging niggers are children now? LOL kaaayyy

Shouldn't we ban gay sex first?