Was Adam a cuck?

Was Adam a cuck?

He did that Eve told him to do like a little cuck.

The Bible puts the blame for losing everything on Adam and not Eve.

"For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.-1 Timothy 2:13

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world -Romans 5:12

Women: fucking men over since the beginning of time.
Thanks Adam for being such a horny bitch from watching animals fuck you had to ask God for a personal dick massager.

>he doesn't know about Lilith

Adam was black West African probably

God really sucks at making things.

Heteropaternal superfecundation

Are you retarded?

He kind of does desu. Kind of funny too how he lacks forsight.
>Creates angels
>Gives them free will
>They rebel
>Creates man
>Gives them free will
>They rebel
At that point he should have realized giving his creation free will kind of fucks him over in the end.

>listening to your spouse is cucking

>you will die
Thats all there was to it. Devil says you wont die. Where are they right now. Theyre dead

>God specifically asks Adam why he listened to his help meet
>this is fine
>Adam blames her and maybe God doesn't even seem to mind that part very much?

>fucks him over in the end.
As far as I can tell the only ones who are fucked over are the rebels.

It's literally all a part of God's plan

He knew what was to come.

why do you pretend to know God's will?

Eve gibs berth to the seed of the serpent, Caine, and the seed of the woman Able. Caine-able cuck Adam allows Caine to be the first murderer, and has to try again to continue humanity with Seth after failing to have a lineage survive this system.

The creator "god" whom man is made in the image of in Genesis is Elohim, not the Lord God, Most High Yahweh Elohim. Elohim could very well be Satan. In which case Adam was cucked in his creation.

Close but way off

>The creator "god" whom man is made in the image of in Genesis is Elohim, not the Lord God, Most High Yahweh Elohim. Elohim could very well be Satan. In which case Adam was cucked in his creation.

What the fuck is this heresy?

>Look he did something a women told him to do. Must be a cuck. He is not Allpha male Alpha like me. Oh it doesn't matter that i m a virgin.

Redpillers gtfo

He makes a huge ass deal about people obeying him and loving him, but gives them the opportunity to not give him (you)'s in the form of worship and give him the middle finger.
>He knew about it ahead of time
>Allows it to happen anyway and get him pissed off about it

Did is and for true? How the English is speaking.

There's three distinct creation myths presented in the Bible. Genesis presents two. Chapter 1 is the general creation of heaven and earth and all that's in it by the council of gods, Elohim. Chapter 2 is YHWHs specific botonical experiment.

Is this some sort of Gnostic garbage?

>There's three distinct creation myths presented in the Bible
>Genesis presents two
Okay...where's the third?

Oy vey
Don't forget that Adams sons passed around eve like a spliff

Yes. Allows for more woman stuff to creep in

No. You can't see it in English. Do original language studies.

what are you on schizo

D E M I U R G E

G N O S T I C I S M

R E D P I L L

Y E S

E A T M Y Q U A D S

>implying we haven't
Why don't you read the Concordant Literal Version? Hrm? Do you speak any romance languages to help you understand a bit? No

Job and Psalms. Leviathan and Behometh are primordial beasts from which chaos is ordered.

N O W M Y D U B S

so Jew, your interpratation is that elohim/el/satan created humans in his image?

And those are the serpent. The devil doesnt get his own creation story. You gotta see where he wiggles his stomach ass

White people like to fuck their younger innocent siblings if they dogs ain't around and they smell like camel cigarettes and steamed diarrhea and they fuck their close relatives and it smells like fish mixed with feces and the contents of the bottom of a port a potty tank with a strong smell of skunk toasted garbage with a hint of Mayo

No one cares

Nah. That's new. But it does follow. Satan has full access to the council of gods.

So what's the next part of his master plan?

Welcome to Genesis.

>I'll just make this garden and put man in it, and then put an unnecessary tree in it that serves no purpose except being forbidden to man.
>and then I'll toss in the devil in snake form knowing that he'll convince man to not listen.

>What the fuck man, why did you eat from the tree? (kek)
>punish man
>punish the fucking snake too

That is true. Christ is there to say defences. That doesn't mean "our image" means anything. Or anything bad. If it's a council then so be it. Means nothing to me. If Christ wasn't God then that doesn't demean Him. What does Bible say? I try and go with that

Ummm, sweetie, God's a woman and Eve was made first in her image, and yes of course Adam was her cuck

>mfw the snake represents danger
>mfw the fruit represents consciousness and what comes with it, ie knowledge of the future
>mfw no more blissful paradise when you have to prepare for the future

DEEPEST LORE

Jordans Petersons bible series is pretty neat to a dummy like me

Why not punish the snake? Let's say you cure cancer and somebody leaks your recipe before you can cash in. You don't wanna punish that guy?

Adam's original sin was letting a woman manipulate him into doing something wrong, because she got bad advice that she lacked the critical thinking skills to scrutinize.

>God: "Name all these animals and be happy, you can even touch each other. It's ok, I made you for one another!"
>Adam: "Thanks God, I can't wait to start naming animals."
>Eve to herself: "Jeez I wish Adam would stand up for himself, I need a real man. Oh that talking snake will do."

that story is made up bullshit, adam never existed.

The very first and wises lesson of all in the bible - don't trust woman

>Jewish tale on origin of humanity.
>not evolution
>clear evidence to the latter

sage

>punishing the snake for being a snake

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

Sounds like youre describing the congealed juices between your taint and your upholstered computer chair

I totally agree human race just popped into existence technology and all

>snakes can speak
Ok

>taking anything in the bible literally
okay

>implying there's evidence for evolution

>Don't forget that Adams sons passed around eve like a spliff
This is not mentioned anywhere in the bible

>Lilith
I didn't until True Blood.

>not taking the bible literally
Okay
In this made up little story, they lived in Eden.
They walked with God.
Literal magic via the divine will happened daily and days lasted eternities.
Adam was close to the source and things worked different.
After their blasphemy they were cast out of Eden and entered our world. The world of coldness, starvation, and animals hunted you.

Granted it's still a creation myth, but in this one animals could talk or atleast understand and be understood by man.
It was magic fairy world.

adam and eve bred with monkeys and neanderthals

adam and eves IQ were a reported 300+ each (with Adam being around 30 points higher)

but due to the breeding with monkeys and sub species we lost a lot of our brain power

>the more you know

gnostics GTFO my board

Hahaha what the fuck

the bible should be viewed through a lense of understanding, namely between facts and 'facts' in the abstract sense

for instance it's a fact that I can kick your ass

but it's also a fact that you have a certain favorite thing in your room that for no real reason is more important than other stuff

desu if I were the only woman on Earth, I'd probably have sex with almost anyone.

Women are naturally promiscuous when we don't have other women around to judge us.

yes, in that story the nature of man and woman was described

Also never mentioned.

>never not mentioned either
it's practically universally accepted that it happened like that

Adam is the human consciousness/mind, Eve is the body.

Ask your Pastor how they had children

Truth. I've had more freaky sex than you could imagine because I keep my mouth shut and don't judge the sluts.

No it isn't. I went to a Catholic school and mass every Sunday and this was never even implied let alone mentioned.

>surely the pastor of my local church will know how the first two humans bred without incest
yes factual evidence is best got from local pastors

>can't spot a jest
c'mon ya emu fucking 'roo it's a joke mate

I didn't until Evangelion.

Eve fucked her sons.

Yes it is, read Genesis carefully again.

Incest is agreed upon by church goers I know. Why else do you think there is so many ugly retards?

I've read Genesis multiple times in King James Bible and the Good News Bible and it's not there.

Theologians by and large disagree with you. The bible makes claims about the real world, stop demoting everything into a parable.

>man crates AI
>gives it free will
>___

The snake is not a snake. It's Satan.

You and your kin shall crawl on your bellies, means that God took their wings and threw them down on earth.

It's just that the further back in the bible you go the less people are aware of Satans existence.

Ask a theologian, he will explain it to you.

I know all that. No offence to anybody but this thread so far is not on my level

>is astonished that none ever did thus predict in way what then did happen

To be fair, maybe Adam shouldn't have been watching animals fuck.

>implying I give two shits what other people believe when it comes to an infinitely interpretable text
nah mate, I'll read it and understand it through my own lense, as should all

>And he said to the woman, “I will increase your trouble in pregnancy and your pain in giving birth. In spite of this, you will still have desire for your husband, yet you will be subject to him.”
Genesis 3:16

> I've read Genesis multiple times in King James Bible and the Good News Bible and it's not there.
Google 'Land of Nod'.

The word was multiply not increase. And. Multiply what? Which births had she had up til that point? None. That quote actually means "each generation the women will regret their kids more and more". Hence maybe the "woe unto them bearing children" when Christ returns. Also Lilith is not real

Lean not unto your own understanding but to God's

Now what?

>can't navigate to the correct link
>supposed to spoon feed baby
too stupid to google too stupid to eat

crashing the planet

the whole point is so christians will say "i am in need of the lord"

and he wanted adam and eve out of the garden from the moment he made them and they werent meant to be there

and the reason being is because they said to the lord "i do not know what he is for" and "i do not need him as my lord"

and if everyone was made instantly in heaven then people would have no idea what the lord is for

non christians are not human theyre robots with no consciousness and this whole world has suffering just so christians can see where they will be and see the present suffering and see that they need the lord

This story displays how stupid men are. Men put that Pussy on a pedestal way too much.

Adam could have stopped them. But he is not as easily fooled. She was his help meet. Hetero sex and marriage are temporary secular fixes for their own shit

Only jesting. The land of nod in the Bible is as vague as rewarding else. Anything you gather from it is assumption and conjecture. The idea that Adam and Eve had super high IQs which was lost due to breeding with monkeys and Neanderthals is literally fan fiction that isn't mentioned in the Bible.

>Was Adam a cuck?
>He did that Eve told him to do like a little cuck.
Was Adam a cuck?
>He did that Eve told him to do like a little cuck.

Who the fuck is doing the cucking?
Is adam poking a stick up her ass "oh god not like this"

>rewarding
*anything

The serpent