How did Russia hack the election?

Are you seriously asserting that a bunch of kids flooding social media with funny troll stories about Hilary Clinton using easily obtained twitter bots constitutes a foreign state HACKING our election?

Really?

Do you really believe that obtaining and using twitter bots is something too difficult for a Russian teenager to do?
That Russian kids would never use a twitter bot to troll Americans, because tweeter bots are magically too difficult for Russian kids to use?

Is that really the justification you all are using to defend your use of the word HACK to describe what bunch of Russian neckbeards did just because they were bored and wanted to troll us?

Please tell me you aren't really this stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
hooktube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
nytimes.com/2017/06/05/business/media/msnbc-rachel-maddow-andrew-lack-ratings.html
cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read it on the news today.

Apparently, they told fake news online to get people to like trump. Obviously this means that the election should be null and void.

Never mind that every other country in the world was doing thousands of times more to get hillary elected, since I wanted her to win that was just awesome

currently the unsubstantiated claim is that they were the ones who handed the DNC emails to wikileaks

there is nothing beyond that that is even being claimed, outside of the regular manipulation that every country tries to run on any adversaries elections

>regular manipulation that every country tries to run on any adversaries elections

apparently when Russia does it for trump, it is hacking. when every single other country in the world does it for Hillary it is obviously ok

That isn't it. The liberals are all asserting that "Russia hacked the election" means that Russia used bots to flood social media with millions of fake stories about Hillary Clinton and the act of using bots to flood social media WAS the hack. They are asserting that it was a form of social engineering and they are asserting that social engineering is a form of hacking. It all stems from a segment of the Rachel Maddow show:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw

They are really using this justification to use the word "hack" so that they can insinuate to the liberal base that voting machines were tampered with and votes were changed. They are using this thin justification to IMPLY that votes were changed.

the other one is people in macedonia where the average salary is $100 a week putting out troll clickbait stories to earn money

>direct link to MSNBC
Hooktube that shit so they don't get views. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw

Just a bunch of tin foil hat retards spouting out a Russia-US conspiracy. Moving on, now.

nah, I'll just link directly to youtube, because fuck your bot.
>implying depriving MSNBC of 3,153 views and $00.03 of google ad sense is worth derailing my thread

I personally managed over 500 twitter/facebook accounts on every side of the fence that are in the hundreds of thousands of retweets/shares.
I don't think you understand the depth to which some individuals hated hillary clinton.

>Please tell me you aren't really this stupid.
No, I'm not american.

that's not hacking

>I don't think you understand the depth to which some individuals hated hillary clinton.
Sure I do. I just don't believe that it justifies calling it hacking.

Calling it hacking implies that votes were changed by breaking into the physical voting machines and changing actual vote totals. That didn't happen, but a shitload of liberals actually do believe that is what happened. It's intentionally disingenuous.

The justification they are using to call it hacking is extremely thin.

they werent even russian.
john podesta got phished by a Sup Forumsack

you are probably a shill, so i saged.

I agree. But still, the majority of the left believe it is because of Rachel Maddow.

nytimes.com/2017/06/05/business/media/msnbc-rachel-maddow-andrew-lack-ratings.html

How the fuck would you conclude that I am a shill?

Yeah it's just social media manipulation. The entire plot falls apart when you realize it was an international cabal of basement dwelling unemployed dweebs that "hacked" the election, not some evil malefic Russians.
By the way in many circles social engineering is equated to hacking.

What are you talking about? I got my check, you didn't get yours?

>tfw $2500 free moni for shitposting on twitter

cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html

I love this article.

You already know the answer.

Now go and try to ask the same question to someone who's bought into it, offline or not. The conversation will immediately grind to a halt or go in some crazy direction. You can press, though the conversation will only get worse.

There's something called the "chilling effect" for a reason.

LOL, it's always Sup Forums, you guys should know that

>facebook actually admitted to heavily biasing the newsfeed stories.
>this doesn't count though

White people like to fuck their younger innocent siblings if they dogs ain't around and they smell like camel cigarettes and steamed diarrhea and they fuck their close relatives and it smells like fish mixed with feces and the contents of the bottom of a port a potty tank with a strong smell of skunk toasted garbage with a hint of Mayo

So do I. That's fucking gold.

>The one where Kremlin proxies spread disinfo

Yeah nah. Sage.

When they hacked the election they mean Russia hacked the will of the people. My dad gave me this explanation and it makes sense to me

With like a computer er something.

Duginist subversion is about the only way.

USjews can't in2 propaganda.

>How did Russia hack the election?
Shitlary's off the books server and the DNC passwords ONIGGER08

>the one where CIA forgets about metadata

Oh no, that sucks.

So they're using social engineering to make people think social engineering is hacking and not just how every single election ever has been won. We need a cleansing. Probably ethnically related.

Oh no. The NEETS are going to send me pizzas. The terror.

>By the way in many circles social engineering is equated to hacking.
how on earth?

>metadata is hard to fake
there is no validation.

All of us who played Tetris were programmed The game itself also was a all encompassing trojan to all computer related tech.and has intertwined and influenced all of it and our minds from using it. you deep within yousellf and know the inner L block.

I don't get it. Will you please explain that image to me?

>RT said some mean things about Hillary
>Russians may have hacked the DNC (even though it's very likely Seth Rich was the leaker)
>Social media bots (BECAUSE DEMS TOTALLY DON'T SHILL ONLINE, GOYIM!)
>Muh fake news spread by Macedonia according to Hillary
That's pretty much it. The whole "argument" is paper thin.

I really do love their pre-election smugness.

spooge alert: Trump blew a load on this girls
. face

I dont think this Seth Rich guy leaked, thats overblown, but probably someone else from the inside. Plus they had shit security

lol his password was probably
>cheese pizza