Avoiding the U.S. civil war

I'm seeing an outrageous amount of identity politics threads tonight, so in the interest of actual political discourse, does anyone want to talk about how the U.S. could have avoided civil war? Be sure to post sources, and remember the basic tenants of logic :0)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aww that poor chicken

The Civil War between the North and the South was unavoidable because the South wanted war. Nothing you can do when one side wants to initiate.

Where is proofs that south wanted war?
I'm pretty sure the south wanted to be left alone, and would have succumbed to economic pressures eventually, or possibly weaned itself off of a slave labor economy if the north approached the threat of secession with diplomacy rather than the threat of force.

The South fired the first shot at Fort Sumter. Lincoln would've agreed to a compromise if the South had given him a chance. They should've taken it, and avoid the horrors that was Reconstuction.

never embrace an extremist view. Be moderate

Bullshit. The north began by sieging the fort. Firing of the first shot is still up for debate.

Yeah, it's called Fascism. Look it up. Civic Nationalism merit based society only was America can go right now, wish it could be White Nationalist but that ship has sailed.

That's not how Appalachians, Midwesterners, and Northeasterners took it. Before Fort Sumter, everyone had a beef with the Yankees. After Fort Sumter, the border states all went North.

Left is Larping
>hard

Their sence of identity shattering
While we think they are wrong,
They think we are evil

>childish tantrums, one spanking & it'd end

more andrew jackson

Pretty easily, by expelling the Jews like Grant wanted.

what's wrong with identity politics? are you another dumbass libertarian white who's to smart for it?

>Where is proofs that south wanted war?

They literally made every single move that could have potentially started a war, up to and including firing the first shot.

>The north began by sieging the fort

No. If you want the exact sequence of events, the US Army division stationed at Fort Multrie (might be spelling that wrong) knew that the South would be coming for Multrie and Sumter and had received no orders to abandon it to them. Multrie's commander made the tactical decision that Multrie was indefinsible, so he had his men spike the guns at Multrie (which they were perfectly entitled to do, seeing as they were Federal guns at a Federal fort) and evacuate to Sumter (also a Federal fort) to await orders from the Federal government. Those orders were "hold position", so they did.

The South, rather than accepting that the Federal government saw no reason to evacuate Federal troops from a Federal fort sitting on Federal land that South Carolina had gifted to the Federal government more than 50 years before, instead lay siege to Sumter, denying it supplies (munitions and troops, yes, but also food) and basically holding the Federal troops hostage against the North recognizing their rebellion.

When the Federal government sent Federal ship (and civilian ships hired by the Federal government) to resupply the Federal troops in Federal fort with supplies, the South Carolinians attacked the convoy, then attacked Sumter.

Rather than holding out and arranging for the return of Fort Sumter along with other negotiations with the Federal government when securing their independence, the South elected to start open warfare.

identity politics are baby tier morons who ALWAYS target and eat their own fucking race for NO reason then ex post facto claim it was a traitor

Actually watched a documentary on this bird, thing got shot by a hunter, dnr made it a fake beak, its all good now

Fuck that we need a good civil war

The Troubles in Ireland started with LARPing.

We're actually past the LARP stage and at the same stage the Irish were at when they started shooting at each other. Just look at that bernout who shot those congressmen.

Fucking hate it when chicks do shit like this in the gym and act indignant when called out on it.

>Hispanic older cardio-bunny dressed in yoga gear cleans during the day as the janitor at the gym.
>One day heading to gym, she's cleaning the windows at the front entrance while wearing black yoga tights.
>As I walk to the to the door, she bends over to clean the bottom part of the windows: making her tights at her ass become more transparent (pic related).
>She's clearly not wearing any underwear, might have saw some lips.
>Get disgusted and offended at her being an exhibitionist whore.
>Complain to supervisor on duty.
>Don't ever see her again later on; young fat guy who takes his job seriously like he's suppose to cleans gym during the day now.

Fucking attention whores dude.

bosting a classic hombrea fora OP youoa

Civil War is inevitable at this point.

Democrat Resistance and other usurpers can't go back on their rhetoric and utopian pipe dreams or their followers will erupt and kill them first.

Best to prepare for it.

Forced Prussian education turned the citizens into war serfs. I doubt it could have happened without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q Quick rundown of the function of American public school

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A Longer rundown of the function and history of American public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk History of the Prussian education system and it being pushed on Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE Interview about all aspects of public education and state propaganda. First 50min is high density redpilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE Abstract take on the psychology and history of Prussian mind control.

that pic makes me uncomfortable

I'm better now.

civil war would be super autism and the other global powers would fuck over and divide america
america would forever lose its power and glory

here read my greentext ;D

Trillion dollar bird.

Ban advertising, breakup mainstream media, reform education and allow homeschooling

Doing these things breaks the back of the indoctrination currently going on in the US.

We also need to improve the decentralization and anonymity of the internet.

Yep.

The only thing that could prevent war or some sort of conflict or unrest in the future would be for the Resist movement ceasing to exist and everything that's been built up because of it, and others like it. I don't know about you, but I doubt anything of that nature will happen. People are just upset enough that there's no real way to compromise, so we're set on this path.

Feels good man.

We need another civil war.

we really do have the best national animal. where you at, leafs???

>The only thing that could prevent war or some sort of conflict or unrest in the future would be for the Resist movement ceasing to exist and everything that's been built up because of it, and others like it.

That's exactly the civil war I think might happen. Resistance congregates in California and most die there from fighting (both each other and US National Guard), diseases, starvation, preventable accidents, and rampant crime.

There's a chance the left might not exist in the 2020 election.

My flapstarter for a laptop and a Sup Forums gold account was funded because everyone felt so bad for me. Now I get to look at chicks all day.

We have THE TECHNOLOGY.