Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJtteD4yhCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump took one to many scoops

Two scoops too far

>Colbert walks out
>Sooooo….
>... literally ... a Russian puppet for Putin
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Drumpf, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined in the US constitution

Hes probably making a gorrillion dollars off his Trump segments.

I'd say he's doing pretty well for himself.

He went crazy.

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT ICE CREAM

STOP CLAPPING GOYIM

/thread

Reminder: Colbert never said anything about two scoops and this is /pol propaganda

i swear he looks different now than he used to. i think he was killed and replaced

ha this is awesome Thanks! I needed a laugh.

He didn't?

Reminder: Communists are not people, but will try to convince you otherwise, this is just Commie propaganda

hahahaha holy shit who makes these?

No, it's a bizarre meme but it serves it purpose.

College liberals grew up with the Colbert report back when it was lighthearted, but they took it as an actual source of news because they can't into actual political discourse. Big media rolled with it and now Colbert is an anti-trump propaganda mouthpiece.

So? Doesn't make it any less hilarious.

reality has a well-known racist bias

I thought his old show was fucking hilarious, he played a conservative pundit well. Honestly, I'm not sure of his true leanings, he's most likely making a ton of money as a late night talk show monkey. He will probably say whatever (((they))) tell him to.

He got the autism

comrade, comrade! That is not communist! That is national BOLSHEVIK! Totally different. Because as we all know: REAL communism has never been tried

His show was great and he told off Bush very well. I believe he is a very funny and talented guy. He had a lot of creative freedom at Comedy Central. Now he probably has to do whatever CBS executives tell him.

Starting 24 months ago, his show revolves around hatred of Trump. During this time I haven't found even one of his jokes funny.

PLFTRPLUNBZFFFFFFFFF

DRUMMMMMMMMMMMFT PLLOF

TWOO SCOOUOUPS NOW!

no digits

i miss the colbert report :c

He actually does mention the scoops. Like a day or two after the Colbert meme took off, coincidentally.

>natbol defending Colbert
More proof it's a leftypol meme ideology.

youtu.be/PJtteD4yhCQ
Near the end.

Colbert is some kind of pervert, probably a child molester.
He had mouth kissed several celebrities and was staring at Kristen Stewart's boobs while he played with her necklace.
Every celebrity that how's on his show had to pay respects and kneel at his feet like they're also forced to give him praise

2 SCOOPS 2 MANY

He's probably a high priest in some mystery school.

Colbert show is going to face some serious problems once the pendulum swings the other way.

When Dems take back control (and yes they will even if it's 2 or 4 or 8 years) Colbert will be in a position where he no longer has the position of "We have no voice in the system" and I guarantee that his show won't become the "Fuck The Democratic President" power hour and will tank in the ratings.

"Two scoops" itself came from Time/CNN's ever-insightful coverage of Trump's eating habits. Someone had the idea to combine it with the kooky deranged fuck-Trump routine Colbert has to do every single night for the sake of ratings.

Same goes for ancaps fgt.

His shtick was being uber republican ironically to make fun of people of that mindset but people liked/agreed with that character more than what he's actually like in real life

>Now he probably has to do whatever CBS executives tell him.
It was pretty obvious when he had to put Jeb Bush on his first show. I knew it was over, right then and there.

>His show was great and he told off Bush very well. I believe he is a very funny and talented guy.
Fuck off. He was terrible from the start. Just because you were a liberal cunt when you were young, does not change this.

No, his show was actually funny.

T. Lifelong conservative

>national bolshevik

he was funny. not insightful or informative, but funny.

was always a faggot
back in the day you were just too dumb to se

Yeah, and? Are you positive I'm an actual national bolshevik?

He's a mouthpiece for corporate media, his shows are just commercials for various media properties that the conglomerate who owns him profit from. You didn't think people on TV were real human beings, did you?

yep simple show, but usually funny with a few entertaining guests

Way to defend the whore of a corporate media megaconglomerate!

What went wrong is he got too big for cable. Turns out without the Colbert character and Jon Stewart's leash he isn't very funny. So he became a panderer. Easiest way to stay popular is to get in the liberal cucks' good graces.

Gave up the schtick that made him tolerably funny and became a hollow hillshill riding Trump's coattails.

YEW SAYING WE CANT HANDLE 2 SCEWPS? HAA! 2 SCOOPS!? IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? CMON 4 SCEWPS LETS GO CMON LIGHT WEIGHTS