JESUS CHRIST EAT THE STAR LEE!

>JESUS CHRIST EAT THE STAR LEE!
>LEE SYATT EAT THE FUCKING STAR!
>LEE EAT THE GODDAMN STAR!
>YOU GOT PIZZA LEE YOU GOT GINGER ALE!
>LEE YOU PUSSY JUST EAT THE EDIBLE MARIJUANA!
>JESUS CHRIST!

Why is Joey Diaz pushing drugs on kids?

youtu.be/J7idU1DzTqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g88VrIA0mow
youtube.com/watch?v=KYvKCD2FSAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont you fucking criticize uncle Joey. he is making a man outta Lee ya cocklicka

How can you make a man out of a jew?

2000mg of edibles faggot

Talked to him after a show at the San Jose improv it was like seeing an angel this motherfucker was glowing or something

Seriously faggot what have you done with your life? Joey diaz eats thousands of milligrams of thc and inspires many. You suck cock for rubles

>laughs in fat

> two slow sounding yanks talking about burgers and hotels and shit

this is why everything thinks burgers are stupid

How is lee still alive?
youtube.com/watch?v=g88VrIA0mow

Because he's a crazy mofo and LEE isn't a kid he's an adult and not even a young adult he knows what he is doing.

you're dumb as fuck if you expected deep intellectually stimulating conversation from a bantering spic comedian

>click link
>its niggers
FUCK YOU OP
SAGE

Lol stop larping faggot

I gave Joey Diaz and Matt fulchrion acid in detroit and made Joey promise to give some to lee and give me a shoutout. He tried to lick my muffla after he let me use his hello tushy portable bidet

Well its a live episode with danny btoen who is a nig to be fair, user

Shoutout to bob laaa lingus

Can we all agree that stoners get the curb facial massage treatment when the day of the rope comes?

he's married, did lee ever get the acid and kick that mule?

About a month ago hoey passed out and it was funny as fuck. Monday night his guest lasted 5 minutes and had to lay down. Church of whats happening now is the shit.

You may suprised how many conservative, functional, professionals use marijuana. Not everyone is Lee "boom boom" "wheres the envelope" Syatt a bumbling, giggling, bag of milk shaped body flying jew

>blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother

This fat fuck always reminds me of Pussy from the Sopranos. Wetbacks and wops look a like.

Im gonna skull rape ya motha and if she don't squeal I'm gonna make her lick my ass. Won't need a bidet afterwards or nuthin

Who is who?

Gah I like weed but goddamn I can't stand joeys podcast its nothing more than him jive talking about how great he is, how much coke he's done, women, places he's been. His stand up is the same, I've never seen him talk about anything remotely deep. Its just Mexican jive talk.

This

It gets old quick. I don't understand why Joe Rogan keeps fanning his balls though.

Why make a thread about it then? Joey licked your moms muffla and set her pussy on fire didnt he?

>Joey Diaz
literal human trash

Jesus Christ, literally twins.

Maybe you just don't get funny? What, you want clean comedy?

fuck off yankee faggot, we've been smoking the indian weed for centuries and you carpetbagging shitheads arent gonna stop us now.

Kick that mule user!
>PROMO CODE CHURCH!
>LEE ILL NEVER DO COKE AGAIN EVN THO I TALK ABOUT IT EVERY PODCAST
>LEE TAKE THIS ACID
>LEE YOU NEED TO LIVE LIFE YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR UNCLE JOEY AND THIS PODCAST
>LEE AIR BNB IS NOT A VACATION

lee is a scared lifeless faggot and he would probably have killed himself by now if it wasnt for his uncle joey

kill yourself cocksucka

youtube.com/watch?v=KYvKCD2FSAk

Word

Just watched it, Danny Brown is pretty good. The dude is fucking talented.

>LISTEN UP YOU ANIMALS!

>WASH YOUR LITTLE MONKEY!

going to america in a few months. what edible has the most THC?, i want to get fuccen zooted and go to universal studios.