What's it like dating a Jewish girl?

if you fuck them hard enough, they start squirting shekels

I dated a Jew once, it was the same as every other girl I dated: a lie.

>if you fuck them hard enough, they start squirting shekels

So you're saying they hide their gold in their coin purse.

>it was the same as every other girl I dated: a lie.
Why? Because you're a faggot?

I dated one. Her last name was Greenberg. She has huge tits, those were fun. The only thing Jew related that annoyed me is that she would play it up when it was good for a joke or when it benefited her. She got a nose job after we broke up though, way to be proud of the heritage.

It's worse than donating money to a homeless nigger. At least the nigger will give you a smile in return.

They are generally nice women but if you get to know them you'll see that most of them have some kind of serious mental disorder, which they always attribute to their mothers they hate.
Stay away unless you want to have children with the same problem.

Only ever managed to bag an Ashkenazi, we don't have the Mizrahi types here. They're nice enough, but have an expensive lifestyle and taste. They love white goy dicks. Be prepared to get harassed by her parents though. They don't like the thought of a gentile dating their daughter if they're not prepared to convert eventually.

>They are generally nice women but if you get to know them you'll see that most of them have some kind of serious mental disorder, which they always attribute to their mothers they hate.

I dated a mischling who had Jewish father who divorced and left her mom with 5 kids.
She had daddy issues for real and love/hated him.
She really liked her gentile mom though.
She had some neuroticism though and could be wickedly manipulative with her friends. She in fact surrounded herself with fags and Betas and bossed/manipulated them as if they were her soldiers.
They were all so fucking nerdy too.
I never took the relationship seriously ,but she seemed to. I would have if she wasn't so neurotic. She had to control everything around her.
When I left her she ended up with some super beta- ex-christian current atheist Lebanese guy.
I was kind of surprised to be honest, but she also obsessed about money and the guy had family money and I'm more than sure that brown man pisses her dad off something harsh!
Her sister married a black man just to piss him off. Well, that's what she told me.

It's like fuckin a warm glass of milk.

Idk but I kinda wanna find out

Lilith nightmares

keep one hand on her titties and one hand on your wallet

awesome they are dirty and fuck like champs

Expensive

Secret...they want to fuck tall,muscular blonde dudes.Thats a fetish to them.Dont expect anything exceptional.Bitchy and borderline as fuck.

Most of them like latin/arab looking guys.

They're liars haha. They like having a lot of sex at least.

I almost married a woman who had .01% ashkenazi. I thought because of the small amount that it wouldn't be an issue. She revealed more and more of her batshit crazy neuroses as time went on. Shit went nuclear when she was finally around her family again. When we were first fooling around I honest to God was struck with the mental image of a bull's head, similar to the Chicago Bulls logo. I was shocked and in denial then, but later on I found out that while she claimed to be a Christian, the church she and her family attended did not observe Christ or His Divinity, and it was only after we broke up and grew apart that I realized just how close I was to marrying a daughter and likely, priestess of Moloch. Her last name was anglicized, but it's been around since ancient times. The town she's from has freemason and order of the eastern star symbols all over it. Take my story as a warning, user.

I don't know

I don't know. I haven't tried because I'm not circumcised.

If western white bois blames Jews for not having a girlfriend, who does the Jew blame?

I blame myself. So technically I am blaming a Jew.

Have a (you) Mr. Jew

Look at this white bois, the Jew owns up to his shortcomings. Why can't you?

worst relationship experience of my life

Mine said she was Christian too. I just thought she was White but had a big nose. Funny you mention that mine said something like "can you see my horns?" or whatever, just goofing around.I had her whipped, def out Jewed the Jew there.

is this the the gf?

Let's find out this summer

it's 2017. ask for a DNA profile or tell them to fuck off. seriously!

quality over quantity

gross as fuck!

the most beautiful energy i ever met was a Jewish woman, Bethsheva. God, but she was an angel of warm light.

Weird that the men are so fuckd, given jewishess is carried on the female line, almost as if two jewish X's counteract each other.

Perhaps somewhere there's a man with the right Y that can balance out whatever mutation they carry

they smell weird

avoid at all cost