youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We stand united against all normies

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

Gas yourself

based

How can people do this shit in real.... I mean uh... PRAISE KEK FUCK ALL NORMIES

Gas yourself (((Oldfag)))
Better to gas yourself in a ball of fire than to slowly degenerate and die of old age.
Well, that's half true. Better for us because a) it gets rid of you faster and b) it looks epic.

The reason all this shit is so cringey is because Kek was created on the internet, when you take something from the internet into real life it is super cringey.

There needs to be something seperate for RL.

/kek/ sounds good to me!

remember anonymous and how it started doing irl protest? the force that builds up these counter cultures does not stay. Not one of those autist helped build kek they just leached off it, enjoying it, and now they will kill it. soon it will die and something new will be born

So is "kekistan" the guy fawkes anonymous "we r leeejun", but generation X?

>kekistan posting
>The_Donald posting
>based black men posting

this meme would be alright, but it instantly becomes faggotry due to dumbass stormfags unironically thinking people post shit like

"BASED BLACK MAN PRAISE KEK XD"

>blacks
>based
Pick 1

They are an economic strain upon us.

this kekistan shit is cringe as fuck but that video was hilarious

It's a shame because Kek was funny whilst it lasted, and it was only a short time.

Who the fuck even came up with the flag? And what did Sargon have to do with it becoming normie-tier?

What the fuck are the values of Kekistan?

2 years online is insanely long. the first kek threads in 2015 were hated and dismissed as shit posts. The guy fawkes thing lasted about a year longer but social media was more limited so that makes sense.

I hate the term 'meme' because of its overuse but that is the accurate term. it was an inside joke that got leaked and stopped being funny.

either bant or s4s will be the new spawning pool

Getting a fuckhead twitter troll into the whitehouse, Trolling the fuck out of Shia Leboof, trolling the fuck out of anyone.

Pretty much Nu-Sup Forums, but pre 2012 Sup Forums

Wait is he doing this himself now or is this entire thing a script written and paid for by user?

>either bant or s4s will be the new spawning pool
I refuse to believe this. memes work best when they develop organically. Creating a meme for the sole purpose of meme creation seems forced.

the Normies will be defeated by autistic faggots buying t-shirts

Fuck the normies.

THE FUCKING CRINGE WITH YOU PEOPLE. FUCK OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL WILL YOU? YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. UNDERSTAND?

Reee these people should be just shitposting on the internet instead of carrying our ideas outside and into the mainstream.
That will help for sure!

Anonymous was funny back then too. Then people take it too far and next thing you know it gets taken.