Anybody else suddenly get a cold chill running down their back?

Anybody else suddenly get a cold chill running down their back?

radio anons is everything ok??

Wow I did too user.

roll initiative.

You got aids

That was me busting a nut in your mom OP. Congrats on your new brother.

OP's first period.

Quit samefagging

Nigga you're fucking stupid.

The old one returns, drifting through the void to devour our pearl, he stirs from his slumber.

TACAMO shifted to secondary protocols 15 minutes ago, six different Russian number stations have gone dark, and everything below 4 MHz is being jammed by dozens of multiple high-powered transmitters.

Hold on to your butts.

Omg, the Ruskies are up to something again!

Everyday ends with a Tums festival

I legit have been feeling this all day.

something isn't right.

You're just coming down off last night's liquor people, nothing's happening.

Possible.

We just had this thread yesterday and someone was saying shit was going to happen today, but it didn't. I'm not expecting anything to happen until at least August 21st desu.

someone does this around this time every year

Do you have the frequency for Nigga Please Radio (tm)? They're talking about your post right now

Why is it most anime I see the anime people all look alike? It's like the artist was lazy and just copy pasted the same outline for every character.

SEE? I'm telling you faggots that a volcanic eruption IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON! The supervolcano in Yellowstone is going to FUCK US ALL IN THE ASS. Hurry up and prepare your bunkers before it's too late!

When you die from lava or inhaling the meter of ash that will cover all of America, don't come crying to me fuckers.

1488.00 kHz USB, ~ 6.00 kHz

Basically, after we dropped the bomb we shattered the Japanese social psyche. It reconstituted itself through anime, where the subconscious acknowledgement of the superiority of the white race ("waito piggu") is expressed through the character designs, which can generally be described as generic white western males.