AUSPOL koala edition

>Turnbull govt to tackle messaging encryption
archive.is/JiXub#selection-1406.0-1406.3

>Centrelink debt recovery system 'so flawed it was set up to fail', Senate committee says
archive.is/KlCuS#selection-338.0-338.1

>We need a royal commission into the corruption and decay of Australian politics
archive.is/yzCiT#selection-1454.0-1454.1

>Housing 'crisis' looms for older Australians retiring with mortgages
archive.is/Lohvz#selection-350.0-350.1

>RBA boss tells workers to demand more money
archive.is/zChjA#selection-3384.0-3384.3

>Govt introduces suite of welfare changes
archive.is/nQg7B#selection-1822.0-1822.1

>'One meal a day': Consumers forced to choose between food and paying power bills
archive.is/0igJD#selection-342.0-342.1

>Newspaper ads flog ‘rare opportunity’ to buy Ten
archive.is/DMVmm#selection-474.0-474.1

>Where do YOUR free range eggs come from? Disturbing footage shows chickens eating each other in cramped and squalid cages at a farm that supplies Woolworths and Coles
archive.is/FSfnK#selection-824.0-824.1

>From kickbacks to fixing backs: 'Millionaire' Muslim convicted of ripping off taxpayers heads to work at a chiropractor's - from the same public housing unit she's lived in fraudulently for 18 YEARS
archive.is/hhzY5#selection-824.0-824.1

>'It's biased against women and people of colour': Sacked ABC host and Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied says Australia's democracy doesn't represent her or minority groups
archive.is/ikeZM#selection-824.0-824.1

>ATO systems crash again, disrupting pay vote
archive.is/qFw5k#selection-1242.0-1242.1

>Australia’s looming e-cigarette ban robs smokers of a chance to quit
archive.is/tNv7p#selection-2188.0-2188.1

>Transgender couple seek humanitarian asylum in Iceland after 'homophobic attacks'
archive.is/i4aV7#selection-1712.0-1712.3

Other urls found in this thread:

betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/bloke-with-australian-flag-as-facebook-display-photo-has-controversial-opinions/
betootaadvocate
archive.is/I0Xfm
archive.is/Ipu6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

_____ ______

>Disturbing footage shows chickens eating each other in cramped and squalid cages at a farm that supplies Woolworths and Coles
of course, how the fuck do you think we feed 24 million people? are the chinese buying so many houses so they can put chickens in them?

GOOK

>>RBA boss tells workers to demand more money

This is actually quite a big problem, wages need to increase or it will fuck up the economy even more.

>>We need a royal commission into the corruption and decay of Australian politics

Oh please god yes. And bring back Hanging as a punishment for political crimes.

>banning "e-cigarettes"
>faggots fleeing Australia for ICELAND
lmao what is even happening anymore

Carlton dry, great northern or vodka for this weekend lads?

>Faggots seeking asylum in Iceland
Fucking junkie cunts.

Whisky, Johnny Walker Green Label or Glenfiddich 12 year old, also grab a six pack of Carlton Dry.

Unleaded E10

>'It's biased against women and people of colour': Sacked ABC host and Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied says Australia's democracy doesn't represent her or minority groups
She is not a fucken minority. Fuckwn Abos are a minority. This ape gap tooth cut needs to fuck off to Africa.

Are the rumors true?

what do they propose to rectify this, enforce nigger and woman ratios in parliament? These clowns don't seem to understand the implications of equal opportunity

CUNT*

That muz Yassmin Abdel-Magied got fired?
Praise kek!

Seriously need to cull the immigrant enclaves in the cities

They are literally economic Trojan horses.

I want that CUNT to hang.

Some pigeon cunt told me to come here...... now what?

I LOVE A SUNBURNT COUNTRY

>full

yeah come live in the sturt desert you dickhead
FUCK
OFF

fuuck off cunt we're full

Well fine whatever dickhead, looks like a shit thread anyway.

righto then bye cunt

>we're not full

We arent supposed to represent Muslims. If its so shit here, why doesnt she go back to syria or whatever, oh thats right, it was destroyed by islam.

You can have all the light yellow areas. no mining though, gotta preserve the natural beauty

Our green costal areas are full.

We're full to the brim, seppo. Fuck off.

>This is considered a big mountain in Australia

hey gay cunts

>full but not full

F U L L
U
L
L

I don't understand how someone from the land of the supersized mcmeal struggles with this concept

Reminder: ignore non Australian posters

SO BRAVE

gotta indoctrinate your kids early.

democracy was a mistake

Has she done it twice? Or is is one of those things where it didn't get enough attention the first time?

just cried a little honestly... an inspiration to us all

>tfw Pauline hates autists

She's no longer /our gal/.

strong mother, whiping out her bongolonges. so brave.

She wants autists to be in classes together and not with the normies. Isn't that what you spergs want?

Daily reminder that we now have a nigger in the senate and no one voted for her.

she's going to make HUGE weaponized autism factories so she can wipe out her opponents

Please explain

y tho

She should have specified a bit more about the autism spectrum. i.e. people who browse here probably (it's a big IF) functioned fine in school.

Whereas kids who are actually handicapped and can't perform as well are the ones who actually need that special schooling.

If we took all the students who were diagnosed as autistic and chucked them into a special school, most primary and high schools would lose their classrooms because of how easy it is to diagnose someone on the autism spectrum.

she can't even speak English properly too

She gets little to no coverage because she's a conservative Christian.

I'd hate fuck her

Can someone sum up Australian politics in 1 (one) sentence?

I can't rightly explain what I don't understand myself but I knew Australia was not yet cucked enough to actually vote for some nigger woman so I looking into it and found this on wiki:

>Bob Day had been the first-ranked candidate on the Family First Party ticket at the election on 2 July 2016, with Gichuhi the second and only other (a ticket—with its advantage of attracting votes above the line, which is how most electors vote—requires a minimum of two candidates). The party received 24,817 votes above the line; below the line, Day received 5,495 votes and Gichuhi 152. Following Day's disqualification, at the direction of the High Court the Australian Electoral Commission performed a special recount, in which Day was excluded and all of the party's votes above the line were distributed to to Gichuhi with the result that she was deemed to have been elected.[7][8] Gichuhi was sworn in as a Senator when the Parliament next met, on 9 May 2017. Her election and her Senatorial term are dated from the High Court's decision on 19 April 2017.[9]

Suss as fuck!

"shit's fucked, and i'll sell it"

what is she doing with a baby in congress anyway?

So basically nobody voted for her and some shitcunt lefty judge said "nah fuck you all your votes go to her now"? Who would have fucking guessed, the Judges in this country need to be gassed.

it's like you fuckwits never went to a school with an actual autist/aspy fucking kid, it fucks up the entire classroom dynamic.
Instead of learning new shit, the teacher spends 85% of the time with the fuckwit and the rest of the class gets a problem sheet and if you and your mates dont understand you're shit out of luck.
That was just for math and chemistry courses.

in session*

betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/bloke-with-australian-flag-as-facebook-display-photo-has-controversial-opinions/

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>betootaadvocate com/uncategorized/bloke-with-australian-flag-as-facebook-display-photo-has-controversial-opinions
archive.is/I0Xfm

>Tackle mesaage encryption
As a nine-to-five software developer, you would have no idea how dumb this statment is.

Banning ecigs alone seems dumb(even though they are all fedora tippers), they should ban cig aswell.

"Sell it to the Chinese and blame poor people."

That seems to be the gist of it yes.

>they should ban cig aswell

But then they can't charge exorbitant taxes for a highly addictive and deadly drug. But they still need to ban vaporizers because those can't be taxed and the goyim stays in good health.

Yay Australian government - totally not in the pocket of big tobacco.

>terrorists stop using whatsapp and use tor instead
>nobody wins, but at least the ASD now has a bigger wankbank

See Australia, this is why you don't give up your guns.

i mean this isn't secretary at the drive thru.

BASED BARNSEY

When she first arrived here she was scared of a fucking vacuum cleaner.
archive.is/Ipu6E

>Yay Australian government - totally not in the pocket of big tobacco.

Why do you think it's been illegal to grow your own tobacco all these years? Home distillers too! Their agenda is fairly clear.

Because it's brave and important that women can bring their babies to work whenever they feel like.

Spot on.

Fucken keep that at home. It's a ducked workplace. No nips out. ew

>scared of a fucking vacuum cleaner.
Niggers.

>Why do you think it's been illegal to grow your own tobacco all these years? Home distillers too! Their agenda is fairly clear.

Yeah, tax us to death on every little thing imaginable while ensuring their rich corporate friends maintain their monopoly on things that kill the goyim.

>bait

"It's for your own good"

>this is the average Australian "male"

Big milky tittie virtue signal. If that was my wife I'd slap her when she got home.

DELET

But THIS is the average bogan male

>Americans are so dumb they forget to unload images

hahaha

That's hilarious. Does he play it while it's up there? I can only imagine the air would escape back out around the edges making farting/slapping noises. Which is basically how a didgeridoo sounds to start with.

>unload

>he doesn't unload his images once he's done with them

Fucking typical yankie self-centredness.

>The housing market in Sydney isn't a bubble
>Housing prices will limit and remain at that price

Now
>Housing prices expected to fall, 14percent too high
>Only 14%
Pop soon brothers, boomer tears inbound

Phone posting

Boomers and Chinese BTFO as soon as the reserve ups interests rates and every cunt with too many mortgages gets fucked in the bum.

That bitch is perfect.

>Unload

At least I can spell.

i saw the premier of NSW bragging about how the NSW economy is "the best in the country" today.

>Housing bubble burst

Yeah maybe when the mass deportations start...... because it's not a "bubble" if it's primarily driven by the fundamental law of supply and demand.

It's not driven by supply and demand. It's driven by Chinks hiding money offshore, with Australian housing just being what was at hand. Economics are often defined by perception, as long as chinks thought the market was safe, it remained stable. As soon as something impacts that confidence, they'll start pulling out as they already have, which will further reduce confidence, leading to a cascade failure.