Orientals are to Africans

>Orientals are to Africans
As to
>Labradors are to Pomeranians

We are all of the same GENUS, but are clearly are of different SPECIES.

>This should be fun

Pic Unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AihkPa3qmvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does no one talk about this?

Why do schools teach that all of the Human GENUS are of the same species when clearly, each of which have different qualities that are superior of hundreds to thousands of years of evolutionary success to survive centuries of change, all to be discounted for Conservative and Right Winged world view of "God and Jesus made the one, and ONLY Human Race."

1i am waiting...

WAKE UP Amuricans...

Fawks Noos has cucked you into believing that Whites and Sand Niggers are the same species just as Collies and Golden Retriev are. No matter clearly how different the two SPECIES of the Human GENUS is.

Oh, is that what he was referring to? That card? Or is that image just referring to that fan's cringe story?

No, Burrs card game is completely unrelated to my observation of societies misleading spread of misinformation of the Human "Genus". NOT of a race, but of manu different Species.

Labradors and Pomeranians are not only belong to the same species, but belong to the same subspecies: Canis lupis familiaris

Honestly didn't even read what you said, just saw the picture.

I'm asking if that what Bill Burr was originally referring to when he started the Granny Fuckin' Wataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thing.

Was better than "We got problems with the family back east".

>OP BTFO
Seriously though, niggers are not human. Not sure why you're preaching this on Sup Forums though

Lmao glad to see a fellow burrfag

I love all of his material and listen to his podcast faithfully twice a week.

>also I am the one who wrote in for advice for the "Terrified of a Threesome" that he read on his podcast.

Here's the link for refreshment..

youtu.be/AihkPa3qmvw

Your preaching to the choir

Believe it or not, but I got to even hang out with him after his show in LA some time ago.

You fuckin' pussy, lol.

So, how did that situation end for you>

Ended up pudding out...

Stayed with the cunt for 4 1/2 years after and she left me once she found out I was sexting my first cousin pics of my wiener.

It was a very embarrassing situation.
If anything, the only good to come of it was being able to round the bass with said cousin, all but fuck her, she was too scared of the risk of having a derp baby..

*pussing

Just saying OP using the dog analogy to argue that human races being different species is contradictory, wrong, and retarded.
Valid argument/analogies would include the crow analogy, comparison between Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Australian Aboriginal skull shapes of Homo sapiens to Homo neanderthalis(the reason H. neanderthalis is not considered a subspecies is because of skull and pelvis shape), data on non superficial phenotypic differences in H. sapiens(differences in IQ, hormonal levels, immune system), and comparisons to other groups genus' of great apes, whose different species show less differences between each other, than races of H. sapien.

Found the nigger

Bill Burr podcast listener too huh? Go fuck yourself.

NIGGER

NIGGGGGER NOGGGGGER ASSHOLE CLOGGER

Yepp! Faithfully, twice a week.
It's great entertainment. Go fuck yourself!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DUDE. PLEASE SEND HIM AN UPDATE. PLEASE.

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AS FUCK.

BETTER IF NIA IS THERE TO RESPOND WITH HIM.

Same here.

BE GONE NIGGER

Ehh, I thought about it. Doesn't seem too exciting though, rather than if I would have actually went through it...

(Btw excuse the nigger shit, just trolling the extreme left pussies on here)

No offense, but what's funny about him reading fan mails is his reaction to them - not the fan mails themselves funny. Usually, the fan mails are not that funny or interesting but Bill's advice/reaction for them is.

SEND HIM AN UPDATE PLEASE.

Cousin fucking as well. If he gets a offended, put "P.S., I am a Muslim and 1st cousin fucking is OK in Islam so I hope you don't show any prejudice towards my faith" or something like that.

Great argument, reddit.

Haha I get what you're saying bro..

Well I can just send him the truth, how I, (the granny FUCKIN WATA) guy eventually just got caught fucking his cousin. And well tba I guess it does make an interesting story because for almost a year He did try to make a legitimate relationship of it. But we both received too much pressure from other family members to end it...

The sad thing is we were both very deeply in love, and both vowed not to have children, For fear of having retarded offspring. Although we both were very much in love, We just want to have some child to call our own even if we had to adopt. It's sad, I miss her so much :(

Thank you, fawks noos

How I fucking get niggers