When Will Russia News End?

I don't want to come home from work/school for three more years and hear about Russia 24/7.

Anyone else notice they have been reporting Russia nonstop for like 6 months? Will it ever stop?

That seems like a poor choice.
I'm getting tons of laughs out of the Russia reaching. It's the equivalent of 9/11 truthers having primetime slots on CNN and MSNBC.

It will stop after seven and a half more years user.

Is there any single shred of evidence about this Russia nonsense? How can people go on about this when theres no evidence of anything?

probably when trump and his team can shut the fuck up about it and stop doing incriminating and suspicious shit regarding it

seriously if the dumbfuck would just sit back and let them investigate they'd turn up emptyhanded and he'd be vindicated, but he has to stick his dick in the cake and wiggle it around

when you commit treason and obstruction, news coverage generally follows

When they say that Russia influenced the election, what they mean is "We see alot of people from all over the world supported Trump. This can simply not be true, I mean, why would some random from Sweden support Trump this hard and post memes on Twitter every day and have arguments in youtube comments about this shit? It has to be Russians with VPNs and shit right? Right?"

Good thing no treason or obstruction actually occurred though.

If it did Trump would already be long gone.

What I love most about the russian narrative is during the election they saw during the live polling that every time the she went after russia, Hillary's numbers went down.
That means the left KNOWS the russian narrative is hurting them.. but they have nothing else, nothing at all. that is why TWICE the left created a website where you could give them tips on Trump.
The fact that they are running on a narrative that they know hurts them.. is pure pathetic desperation.
Be happy, every time they bring it up, they lose just a little bit more..
God that makes me laugh every time.

We just really need a good info graphics to spam out there showing that the Democrats are just projecting. The facts that the servers were never investigated by any "intelligence" agencies, Georgia traced a hack back to DHS, unmasking of Congressman and Trump's campaign team, illegal surveillance on all of us...once this is all proven the Democrats are done. This wouldn't get the light of day until muh Russian conspiracy is done. The fact that the files have been moved to Obama's presidential library is proof of obstruction. Seth Rich is the key, but it's been tainted. Others routes need to be explored.

When Will USA News End?

I don't want to come home from work/school for three more years and hear about USA 24/7.

Anyone else notice they have been reporting USA nonstop for like 60 years? Will it ever stop?

It could be 3 years or more before the investigation is complete. *Bill Clinton* Anyways, it's likely that Trump being the business man that he is and having no govt experience at all, fired Comey because he wouldn't let the Flynn investigation go. Trump probably had no malicious intent. Even so the first federal prosecutor with an ax to grind who gets a hold of that evidence will go after him so hard.

go to huechan.org. No USA mentions there!

it isn't about Russia any more. It's about Trump firing Comey because Comey was investigating Trump's Russia ties.

That's obstruction of justice. That's illegal. That's grounds for impeachment.

Why don't you ban international posters here? Because one unitedstatian hell is enough.

The investigation is still in its preliminary stages. Drumpf blew up the house investigation, fired comey to stop FBI investigation

Russia-Trump Tied

Cater Page was a russian operative, knowingly or not we do not no yet, but we do know he was

Kushner...shady business deals w/ Russians. Failed to disclose multiple interactions with russia, established secret backchannels with russia

Session: Perjured himself, failed to disclose multiple russia meetings

Flynn: Nuff said

Manifort: Worked for Ukrainian putin stoog, changed GOP platform to pro-russia stance

TRUMP-WIKILeaks connection

What about the 39 servers probed thing?

I don't believe any of the Russia fairy tale because it's just increasingly desperate losers trying to rationalize how they lost but then I hear washington examiner unironically saying russia hacked the election to favor trump.

I know it's a shitrag but they're making up enough bullshit to create pic related and this point and I want everything I can get to destroy it.

He has the constitutional right to fire whoever he wants. Maybe he just doesnt like the guy.

more reaching that no one cares about besides a minority of democrats

You and I both know they would have created phony evidence and used their sway with MSM to repeat it so many times that people thought it was real.

RUSSIAN AFFILIATED INTERESTS! how exactly does anyone even take that seriously man?... "russian business interests" like, russians sell natural resources, lots of people buy those natural resources... therefore russians hacked the election?.

Here's some news for you its in russian business interests to manufacture the engines that NASA uses for its space ships... so therefore NASA is colluding with the russians so THEREFORE we need to open up a NASA investigation... am i a real democrat yet?

The foolish democrats still can't believe Trump won so they're trying to control the narrative and frame a second world country for their failures.

kek "the trump-wikileaks connection"
You guys lauded wikileaks for exposing Bush during its heyday. Only now you're bitching about it.

>tfw china keeps hacking US infrastructure while people complain about russia

pure fucking pottery.

rot in this grave DHS

It won't end but just Fizzle out like the whole Obama Birth Certificate thing.

Dems will realize slowly that the Average American doesn't care, and outlier 'approval' polls using outdated methodology claiming that Trump has a 39% approval don't matter.

American women are just jealous that Russian Eastern European women are far better than they could ever hope to be.

Not until Mueller's investigation is over unfortunately, and that depends on what the outcome is. If it turns out it was fucking nothing, they'll probably just start speculating about Russian agents infiltrating the special counsel.

jesus what a hot pile of trash. her fucking shoes don't even fit. bet the guy who owns that chevy (lol) bought 'em for his last floozy

As long as they are paid to continue to beat this narrative into the ground.

You're screwed until you get the neoliberals from out of your own midst. If you can get Lula back in there you may never need to hear of the USA again.

If you think you've got it bad - go watch ukrainian tv. They've had quite a bit of Russia coverage to begin with, due to proximity, but ever since 2014 its literally 80% of the enitre tv content. Everything from news and documentaries to entertainment programs and talk shows. And atleast half of those 80 is about Putin, ofcourse. At this point you honestly have to wonder if they're actually russian the way they are so interested in it.

Comey said he wasn't investigating Trump at all.