OH I'M SORRY

OH I'M SORRY
I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

moon

TOW THE LINE FOOL
TOW THE LINE

>This temporary block will last 24 hours, and you won’t be able to post on Facebook until it’s finished.
>Please keep in mind that people who repeatedly post things that aren’t allowed on Facebook may have their accounts permanently disabled.

Yeah and Facebook is a private company, operating a private platform, and can do whatever they want with it.

>2011+6
>using faceberg

You degenerate Kangaroo fucker I'm going to come over there and kick your ass.

die null

Fucking freedom hating Jews.

This. Not that hard to understand.

The internet used to hate censorship, then it got popular and was taken over by rich ass leftist children, and when the leftists started losing they caved on that free speech thing faster than a drunk hooker loses her panties.

It wasn't leftists it was jews you newfag

Being in a free country doesn't justify writing bullshit online: being a private company, they can decide to keep or delete whatever is on their site. It's their right

OP I salute you. Keep preachin those truth bombs!

This is why I don't use Facebook or Twitter.

You vote with your wallet.

Hey i'm on facebook too wanna be friends?

Steve Huffman isn't a Jew. Drew Curtis isn't a Jew.

Clearly we need an internet where private publishers can publish without being forced to comply with billion-dollar corporate whims.

So explain Christians being forced to bake fag cakes?

Post it again OP.
"Why is Facebook pushing the homosexuality acceptance agenda with their mandatory stickers?"

Document it, explain your Christian children saw it and began questioning it, and ask how to disable it. Then report to every conservative media outlet their response that they will not allow you to censor it via their software and suggest you keep them from a computer or phone etc.

Globalization has been normalized enough that there won't be enough pushback against them for doing such things.

I'm of the opinion that a private company must follow the constitution, just like fags believe private christian bakers must follow anti-fag discrimination laws.

The slippery slope exists, and we need to incorporate this in our arguments.

The stupidity to not assert the right to refuse service to anyone.

Gadsdenfags will disagree strenuously, and possibly violently. You probably should just forget about that line of reasoning.

Fuck them. If a double standard can exist, that standard must be eliminated.

Alright then. Individual accounts at the Federal Reserve for as long as it remains a thing?

A private company isn't a country

They have GDPs bigger than some countries. Make Peacekeeping Great Again and nuke Microsoft!

Fags are actually protected.

I keep hearing people say try to get a Muslim bakery to bake a cake for gays then sue. There is one video of someone being denied, but that never turned into a lawsuit that I know of.

Why hasn't Facebook been nationalised yet?

ive got 2 of these

is the third strike my facebook being deleted

corporate bootlicking cuck

If you had posted that in the UK you would be arrested.

I agree. Civil Rights act doesn't grant freedoms to citizens, it grants protections to fags and anyone not white or male, and strips rights from the rest of the population.

It's funny how leftists start talking about the sanctity of private companies when they censor wrongthink.

yeah... lets fuck him up.

Being friends with 2 confirmed mods, I can attest that the flags only started as a way to prevent people who have literally NEVER posted on Sup Forums (likely Antifa, shareblue, etc) from reporting UK posters for hate speech.

So, by blocking troll flags, I'm really just blocking Britain?
Cool!

It's true, though. This is why you shouldn't use Facebook.

not only. Like scavengers to a carcass, Poos, Leafs, Frogs and other undesirables also flock to this feature.

wtf you on about?

We're eliminating double standards. Private corporations have to follow the Constitution, in particular, the equal protection clause.