LINCOLN MEMORIAL FREE SPEECH RALLY - JUNE 25

On Sunday, June 25 at 12 PM, there will be a free speech rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.

If you are anywhere near DC, join your fellow Sup Forumsacks in attending this event. There will be tons of activity and great speakers. You won't want to miss it.

>FACEBOOK PAGE
facebook_com/events/710760992428134/

>DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/21/competing-alt-right-free-speech-rallies-reveal-infighting-over-white-nationalism
archive.is/Xa0w5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Don't let her win

A CIA psyop errrr meet up, cool

I don't want to be doxxed. I would stand out and I don't want to wear antifa gear. The thing is that our side might dox me too. Just can't trust people. SAD!

>tfw work on Sundays
NC rallies when

>Implying the other rally isn't the psyop

You missed a rally at Chapel Hill on the 17th. Bookmark this map for future reference (also in the Discord server posted above) zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504

Why would you stand out user?
Honestly, antifa can't doxx everyone at a rally, especially not a public one like this. If you're not a main organizer you'll be fine. Even then you'd need to have really bad OPSEC to get doxxed

Very tall female and I know Sup Forums is always accusing females of being jewish shills. Maybe I can go and just be to the side.

>don't leave your house goy, the ebil CIA will get you
>don't congregate with like-minded individuals, that's dangerous

Fuck off kike

You'll be fine. I remember a female in another thread about this wanting to go as well. You'll be one of many.

Pic related is speaking too.

Would go if I wasn't mortified of dc traffic

This is another factor. I don't want to take the metro. I will look up parking now.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/21/competing-alt-right-free-speech-rallies-reveal-infighting-over-white-nationalism

Remember to archive
archive.is/Xa0w5

Take the metro in senpai.

bump

Yes, the same people that let Edward Snowden and a 20 year old chick named Reality Winner leak their most highly classified secrets are the brilliant puppet masters of the world who orchestrate everything that happens in society.

bump

just uber

Oh hey that's my birthday.

Please stop using the Okay sign

Domestic terrorist dylan petrohilos will be there stalking richard spencer
Dylan is not white he is a spic.

Antifa/IWW commies like lacy macauley and dylan petrohilos will be there.