Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6bTgV7FR-A
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc&t
xefer.com/2005/03/lake
youtube.com/watch?v=DQcjzFWgZGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=i6bTgV7FR-A

How do you not send in the army at that point?
Fucking hell.

They deserve it. The French are fucking nigger loving scum and have been for 300 years or more. They "emancipated" the kikes, they brought us liberalism and egalitarianism. The French are arguably worse than the kikes. I will never shed a single tear for France. The country should be nuked.

at this point they should start shooting down the "refugees" if they want their country back

I thought no-go zones were a myth?

That looks like a May Day protest. Our plebs just love to riot and fuck shit up. Just look at us BBQ'ing cops

It's in the mind of young people to hate the authority. Even white kids hate the police.

Agreed, we're the most bluepilled and normiest country in Europe. They feed you the "France is a diverse multiculti paradise" BS from elementary school. People just love it. We need to be nuked

Especially since they love to listen to that ghetto music

toasting in epic bread

France is more cucked than Sweden and that says something. France, Germany, Sweden and now with theresa may's fucking retarded actions the UK too will be the first to fall.

Thinking about the future of Europe is bad for my health. If you're Scandinavian and reading this listen to this:

If Swedish, vote SD
If Norwegian, Icelandic or Danish vote Nordfront

Great job France!

>Muslim no-go zone
KEK

Stupid drumpfkins, there's no such thing.

>trying to be civilized with Arabs

Someday all western countries are going to have to learn that Arabs ONLY RESPECT FORCE.

To be honest I'm just here to watch it burn, we're hopeless

We can't. They're not active in Denmark. All we have are the Danes party and Danish gathering.and the Danes party is just stupid animal lovers.

>french army

That's what you just saw fleeing in compact police cars.

>That looks like a May Day protest.
They're shouting "Allah Akbar"

At some points even the most liberal of Dems will have to be pic related

Fucking idiots, I'm actually more angry at the traitors than these muslim animals

What would happen if you as a native Frenchie walked through a no-go zone? Would you get assaulted or just harassed?

I pray for your country to see the errors of its ways. I mean that. I really do.

You mean the same French army that runs away at every battle?

The French military is one of the few non-Anglo forces worth a damn

Why do they even bother with sending the police there anymore ? In case of a crime they'll get their shit pushed in before they even get sight of the suspect. Fucking cucks now every intervention will require special forces.

Vote for the party that's the strongest and most against coloniza... I mean mass immigration but the most popular. If Nordfront isn't active in Denmark then you'd be wasting your votes.

Does France have any equivalent to the national guard?

They won't/can't. To be "progressive" means hinging your beliefs on truth being subjective and being convinced that you are on the "right side of history", as they hold that ends justify means. To admit a mistake is to question what the "right side of history" is, and thats just too much trouble for them to deal with, so rigorous dogmatism fits in that slot to keep the brain running

If I get in a ghetto gear with the right kind of shoes, jackets and cap (but not too great either otherwise I'd be mugged) then I could fit in.
If I go in my current outfit? Probably harrassed or mugged.

Even if we do, we're just too far in to ever get back. What do you want to do? It's embedded in our culture and our demographics are stable, but will get fucked up very soon.

>The French military is one of the few non-Anglo forces worth a damn

You mean the same army that loses every single war and runs away like pussies? lmfao

Probably full of shitskins

No. They got the national bitching guard though, full of union commies and assorted trash.

All i want is mass deportations and out of the EU but none seems to have the balls

True

I have dozens of french "intellectuals" working in my university. All of them are 100% pro Islam, pro Niggers, anti west, hardcore marxists

Every single one of them.

checked
In other words they will keep doubling down like we've been seeing for years.

OHSHIT

Don't they understand that they will be the first to be executed when they get what they advocate ? Jesus christ man, I feel bad for you frenchies, hope your politicians get their shit together in a few years after a few hundred deaths.

Aren't these people attacking the police? Shouldn't the police arrest them and if they keep attacking, shoot them?

The top politicians in france are knowingly keeping the army as far from the capital as possible...

I truly believe they hate themselves and dream of a world without them.

bigot

Memes aren't arguments.
The French military has been world class both historically and probably somewhere in the top 5 right now.

>france

Are you new to politics? They riot when the price of bread goes up.
These fuckers light police cars on fire if the public transport ticket price is changed.
They riot for fun. This isn't out of the ordinary in the slightest.
The only difference is this time the rioters are brown.

If tourism starts dropping the French government will do something. I would think.

>not authorized to view these tweets
The fuck?

Send in the french foreign legion, kek. Its proably half angolese, half moroccan .
I used to play vidya with a serb who served there, said muslims made his life hell and bullied him out.

It's France. If a cop even draws his gun (if they even give him one) let alone shoot at anything they put you in jail for 20 years. No matter the circumstance.

Better to ignore the attacks and flee the area.

What I don't get is this: why don't we take anew island of the cost of Greenland and declare it a country under the realm but not part of the state and eu and build a prison for all the shitskins we can't deport and send them there. No human rights no escape. Only ice and polar bears. All the other European countries could send theirs unwanted as well.

>Don't they understand that they will be the first to be executed when they get what they advocate ?

Nobody remember the lesson taught by the Camp of the Saints nowadays.

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o

You understand the day of the rake includes quebec leafs too right?

They don't have any other option outside of reconsidering their "values", which I say with absolute disdain as I have recently witnessed retards spouting that open carriers and gun owners deserve to be shot for "endangering the public" and in the same week demand justice for that castile dude.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FPBP CUNT TOP JOB COBBA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget the instant chimpout too.

Because that would deny them the same human rights that they deny their victims! Can't you see user, they're just like you or I. The only difference is you're just phobic of their culture

Just imagine if the war between Saudi Arabia and Iran goes hot.

France has so many Muslims that no matter what side the french government picks, they will instantly have a civil war.

The country will literally go up in flames. With Muslim hordes going door to door looting and beheading the unarmed white frenchies.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RACIST FASCIST ISLAMOPHOBIC GOY, NO-GO ZONES ARE NOT REAL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop, user. I can only get so erect.

I'm not sure the proportion of Sunni to Shia in France though.

It won't. Every time after a massive attack the French TV shows cucked millenial or middle-aged burgers saying "we loooove fraaaance" in their bitchy niggerish accent and "we're not afraid we must carry on!". Things will change when a muzzie decides to kill foreigners by the score and Trump installs a tourism warning.

Most of our muzzies are from north africa or sub-saharan africa. No chance.

>tfw i get to see a french civil war in my lifetime

so start trending an anti-france tourism hashtag?

something like
#FromParisWithBlood
?

I've never been good at these things.

FUCK WRONG IMAGE FUCK FUCK IM SO SORRY MODS PLEASE DONT BAN ME FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Allah, France is going on nearly two years of a state of emergency. They still had a number of attacks.

Are those white people as well trying to smash up the car?

>most are muslims are from Africa
>they wouldn't loot the first chance they got

no wonder France is dead.

I think there is practically no Shia Islam in Europe.

man australia is weird

Because European cops are cucks. I've said it many times, send Euro ANTIFAgs to the US and try to do the same, they'll see how real police respond.

hot

FPBP fuckin kek

how does this keep happening?

at least it wasnt the pony, eh William Bregovic?

>Voted for TDPP
>They didn't stop immigration 100% and did not send shitskins out
>Red-Green Alliance, the commie shit, is one of the few parties that want out of EU
God I hate politicians, I guess I'll vote for New Conservative next time.

>shoot them

With what?

Baguettes?

I wouldn't blame it on the cops, I'd blame it on the politicians and people. If they even touch an immigrant they WILL get shit for it no matter what.

in a day or two that "sexbot" will just be a suit of armor with a rotten corpse inside

hot

this

Ah, the sweet stench of WW3

Are you ready, goys

>implying this is new
>nu-pol noobs losing their mind over it
France has had this type of no-go zones for AT LEAST 25 years.
Want to expose France for the shithole it is, focus on the nightmare Paris has become with wild refugee camps amid the city or how censorship is massively silencing dissent or how Macron prepares to officially acknowledge the surrender of occupied territories to islamic law (yes, he will do it)

I've also heard that politicians fund ANTIFAgs and other groups.

It was great back in 2005 with the French riots after two Mohammeds died fleeing from police. Set off about a month of riots with thousands of cars torched. It turned into a yearly incident with 1,000+ cars torched on NYE. Meanwhile, the French claim it's been a tradition for decades.

soon

There should be armed police all over France. Their state of emergency should have ended with the elections, or it's after the Parliament elections. Hell, Brussels had some suicide bomber or attempt and police were able to shoot him right away.

>implying frogs will fight back

lmao they'll go down singing and praising their multicultural bullshit, france is literally, LITERALLY, 10 years away from voting a muslim president

What would it change? The police could clean it in a few days.
IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO ENFORCE THE LAW AND USE THEIR MOTHERFUCKING WEAPON AGAINST ENRAGED MONKEYS

They'll just do economic politics with the government and bitch about immigration. The leader is a MILF though.

Because that would be exploited by the media and they would be called racists. Every injury would be milked for sympathy.

Canads prime minster said it best, "when you win, you lose". It's true, if you send in the military and shut these animals down the media will have a field day.

Oh yes I forgot that one. Some Muslim parties had more than 50 representatives in various district during the last legislative election.
Give it just 5 years and it will be 300, with a number of them getting through.

>Don't they understand that they will be the first to be executed when they get what they advocate ?

Useful idiots never will. They just roll with mob mentality.
>I think of something crazy
>I surround myself with people that are crazy
>now we're a mob
>might makes right because there's so many of us

Their sheer disconnect from logic is as astonishing, as it is frightening. They claim to be enlightened/progressive/advancing/etc., but fail to see they've become little more than an insane mob. That all they're doing is blowing up centuries of actual progress, just to appease their own egos. Best bet is to try to slip in a Yuri-pill or two when you can, and hope a few of them start to wake up. The rest are a bunch of egocentric animals, that are useless for the most part in society. Maybe convince them that they should go on a pilgrimage Somalia or something? I mean, even if they don't change their views, some will be killed, so at least some good will come of it.

Obligatory comrade Yuri clip
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc&t

Which is why we need as a prerequesite to exterminate the media.
All western media should be literally wiped out.

Just imagine. If only we had the willpower. Technically it would be so easy to cleanse Africa clean of all human life.

Then we could dam the Congo river. Divert it north into the Sahara desert and have a perfect garden of eden twice the size of Europe.

You'd have so much water and such perfect climate. You could easily grow food for 50 billion white people.

You would be surprised what an effect a little War has on Politics.

In fact, it's the only language these shysters understand by now.

Merkel is doing a good job indeed, for us.

for anyone that wants to know more.

Here are the nazi plans

xefer.com/2005/03/lake

This, in Italy they would be lynched by the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQcjzFWgZGo

Think harder.

Everybody, SCREENCAP THIS. We'll have that before 2030. Watch out for:
a) Mounir Mahjoubi.
b) Myriam el-Khomri
c) Najat Vallaud-Belkacem

Iran sure did a great job at making themselves a victim in the last years