You figure it out yet Drumpftards?

You figure it out yet Drumpftards?

This. Misogynist sexless angry white men are scared of powerful strong women. Sad!

They are all shrill, unpleasant people?

They're idiots?

They're all either incompetent or corrupt. Probably both. Oh, and nobody likes them because they're just shit people.

What did I win?

Sexist post you should be ashamed. Shrill = strong women voicing her concerns disregarding male opinions. Almost always code for this. Fuck you.
Says the racist Nazi 4channer

white men are finished

>Any ideas?
Yeah. WOMEN. RUIN. EVERYTHING

It's a ruse.

But Handel literally just won yesterday, against a fucking white male.

Why hasn't he congratulated her for it? Is he sexist?

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Spoken like a true virgin. When was the last time you got pussy faggot?
Because she's racist.

Imagine if the Democrats only ran women, they could be immune from all criticism

new strategy of the puppet masters.

Harpies tend to be shrill, yes.

Also, as a commie you are basically saying that you are retarded.

Harris? Literally who?

Oh so women fighting back against your bullshit oppressive toxic masculinity keeping them down makes them a "harpy"? Fuck you. Glad they're not doing shit for you huh you virgin loser. They're doing it for their rights and themselves. These ladies are out there fighting every day and you aren't doing shit but jerking off to hentai you fucking virgin.

Okay that was funny. Nice bait.

The absence of any soul or empathy or care for the opposite member of their sex is more striking in a woman because we value them for both.

Handel still has hers vs. a 30million dollar outside entity with ties to amoral entities above.

Great timing on that tweet. He could have just congratulated Handel instead if he wanted to virtue signal of pointing out again why no one voted for Pelosi's puppet and spared his party further humiliation.

They are antiAmerican filth?

Lemme see
>Clinton
Corrupt as shit. Murdered people to cover her crimes. suffered the biggest upset in her parties history, set it back decades and won't shut up and go away.
>Pelosi
At this point, senile. In hearings recently, she thought the NRA was a government agency. She's a female John McCain.
>Warren
Liberal nut job who once claimed Native heritage to get a job, edging an actual native out of the slot.
>Waters
Another corrupt geezer well past her sell by date who's borderline retarded.

same

Looks like young elton john.

brap

This

Democrats are shit

Satan worshiping pedophiles

>Waters
Roger??
What He did now?

>You figure it out yet Drumpftards?
They are all subhuman pieces of shit.

This

women are irrational and have no place in government

Nailed it

desu

Maher, Trump, Cruz, McCain attacked by left and right. I'm struggling to figure out what they have in common.

Wait, is that commufag white knighting for status quo capitalists?

>Because she's racist.
Remember when your beloved Bernie literally told an entire race BY NAME that they didn't know what it was like to be poor? It was the race with the most poor people in the entire country. That was the only actually racist event in recent history, and you didn't give a shit at all.

That's because YOU are also a racist, just like Bernie.

>a literal communist (an ideology for morons and teenagers) telling people to grow up

kek crumpet

They all should've stayed in the kitchen?

they are all politicians that lie.
I don't like any politicians, and each day that passes I'm starting to like Trump less and less as he becomes more of a politician

Also I have only ever had disdain for Clinton and that's a product of how she handled Haiti - I feel the same for Bill. They are dirt bag grifters, I don't give a shit to dislike either of them objectively I dislike them both equally.

They are fake as fuck and only stand to get themselves in power?