Yellowstone Will Erupt During 2017 Solar Eclipse

How will Sup Forums survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.earthlink.net/~adamcburke/Thenumber33a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>For over two decades now, I have noticed the number 33 showing up - both in my immediate surroundings and in objects and facts related to me - with a frequency of occurrence far higher than one would reasonably expect. It is true that we may see what we look for, but when we find what we are "looking for" in quantities, places and circumstances that seem highly unlikely, there may be cause to wonder whether there might be more to the story than meets with common sense. Indeed, "thirty-threes" show up so often in my daily experience that friends and family members who spend a good deal of time with me also find cause to wonder what is behind this apparently unusual circumstance. (Thomas Ropp wrote an article in The Arizona Republic newspaper about my experiences, citing the story as one of the most interesting accounts he had heard.)

home.earthlink.net/~adamcburke/Thenumber33a.htm

All three Super Valcano's at once?

Fear Masterbation B8 All three @ once!

By living in Ohio.

I would laugh if this thing erupt desu

Hope it will somehow kill commifornia

THAT COULD TRIGGER THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT

there's medicine for what you have...

over 230 earthquakes rated at 4.5 in a week
>230
>23
>4.5
>4+5=9
9/23

Mfw it'll be just like Pompeii.

They were also convinced it could never happen to them burgers, sleep tight!

Well, realistically speaking, this volcano has to erupt sooner or later. And it is showing sings of activity, so yeah...

>be American
>ge killed by volcano
Such a shitty country

>be kraut
>have country infested with mudshits and niggers
>get raped by both and by leftist trannies

I'll take the volcano

>Haven't seen a single refugee in my entire life.
>no even turks or other subhumans live even close to my home
I'm doing pretty good.

Explain this then

>2017
>living near a city
These people deserve to suffer. Rural life is the best.

It will be another 100-300 years until it erupts. Geologists literally research this daily. A study done in 2016 said there's a 1 in 750,000 chance it would happen anytime soon.

I agree totally

It's not gonna erupt, stop this memeing

>mfw just a couple hundred miles out of the last ash zone
Feels good man. I'll have my rifle ready for all the people trying to steal my food.

Look at the color of the sky in the Trump mural. That's smoke.

>there's a 1 in 750,000 chance it would happen anytime soon

That's a pretty good chance.

>Europe
>rural areas
>implying

Words and opinions are illegal in your country, you couldnt be more irrelevant if you sunk into the ocean

once it happens its gonna be all
"hurr durr drumpf caused this!!!"

>America
>white

the GTA: san andreas fault will be the least of your problems if yellowstone goes.

what is this?

I've trained my plants to grow through holocaust conditions.

why would it erupt during 2017 solar eclipse?

This is what playing Fallout has trained us for.

stop telling bullshit

Im living in a small no name village with less than 500 people and we have shitskins, the villages arounds us aswell.

It is to late, germany is befleckt

Worse than death.

Enjoy your starvation, freezing temperatures, and mass anarchy if Yellowstone blows. You'll be dead before you know it.

By voting not to accept any refugees and then popping another shrimp on the barbe

>mass anarchy
yes, Yellowstone GO

>commiefornia falls into the ocean

Okay, realistically, what should a NJfag do to prepare for this shit?

>tfw California is safe

there truly is no god

Imagine how fertile that land would be with 10ft layer of ash and couple million corpses. Future America might be healthy

then you enjoy being alone and bored almost all the time? Thats what rural life is like for me and it sucks

idk mang, check these digits

Could explain this get

We got supplies for about 1 year. 2 wells, farmland and stables for our animals. My family will be fine. Let the world collapse I don't care.

The biggest problem will the the lack of electricity. Our solar panels won't work if the ash blocks the sunlight.

>500 people
That's almost a city

I was born and raised here. If you don't know a different lifestyle you can't miss it.

How is that even remotely good odds?

Does your start produce crops?

Winning in the lottery is 1 in 150 million and people still play.

Naw they'd be fucked. No food. No water.

start? I'm assuming you mean state, because we're literally known as the Garden State, so yes.

hmm how does a solar eclipse trigger a volcano again?

Sadly, it will take out one of the two whitest regions in the country (northern midwest).
On the brighter side, the next whitest region (Appalachian mountains) will only be slightly affected, and the immediate disruption of the food supply will VERY negatively affect the most non-white regions of the U.S. (large cities).

The geological side effects will be the triggering of every fault in CA all at once, which will create unbelievable social havoc over a huge area, but it could also trigger the New Madrid fault line, which could potentially sink massive areas below sea-level along the Mississippi River, most of the south, Florida, and the eastern seaboard as far inland as Philadelphia...this means the Appalachians would remain above water along with the northern reaches above all the way to Canada, but what's left of the country would be effectively cut in half, with a huge inland bay that used to be the Mississippi.

Worldwide, you would probably see a mini ice-age due to the crap in the air, but that would clean itself up in about 5 years.

I've seen this image a few times, but never really tried to decipher it...

The boy is Trump or Barron.
The woman in the box is meant to be a representation of women boxing themselves into safe spaces, not necessarily tumblr, but heavily related.
Reading a book under a burning tree: Society is collapsing and the reader is just too interested in his book to give a damn! (Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general anyone?)
Stairs are meant to represent some form of tribulation.
Black sun is the eclipse coming up soon.
idk what the pyramid or men below trump mean.

what happens when the cities become full of shitskins Hans?

why would it erupt during a solar eclipse

my guess is it has something to do with gravity like the tides.

Also some 3spooky5me shit.

Fuck yes, Arizona will finally have a coast.

people are really dumb, and that has nothing to do with whether a volcano explodes or not

Well, given your latitude you're fucked mate. The winter after a Yellowstone eruption will last more than a decade.

How hard is Europe getting hit in case of flood?

Yellostone-chan to wipe out cali? Only numbers will tell

If yellowstone blew, the internet and phones would be wiped out right?

HOW WOULD WE COMMUNICATE LADS?

I'm in Seattle, so I think we're only projected for a few cm, but my parents are in ash zone 2

:(

I would probably go try to find them, would this be safe?

...but I like winter. I'm a shorts and a t-shirt while shoveling snow type.

But I get what you mean, no food and all that. We'll be refugees then and South Africa is going to have to take us in or they would be the racists, right? RIGHT?!

my penis would errupt with a similar force 3sec later

Last eruption 640k years ago ash went all the way to the Atlantic but beyond.

Planet temperature will fall but that's about it.

Can you imagine a World without American foreign policy?

>go try to find them

Don't bother. They'll be long dead by the time you got anywhere near the place desu. Unless your dad is a prepper or something. Might stand a chance then, but a slim one.

Arizona will be under a few feet of ash, and all life will be destroyed by the waves of poison gas that will sweep across the plains with the eruption.

Your country had been irrevocably changed for the worse. The future of Germany is Muslim. Nothing can change this now.

You have a 0 in 150 million chance of winning if you don't play.

ur take on the Red squares v. Black Masonic pattern?

We've already signed deals with Argentina and Australia. Not even kidding m8

Cant wait. I like snow, even the gray kind.

Well you are spreading a meme I posted a official government prognosis. Stay mad

That's the spirit

Oh look, it's the quarter yearly "THE YELLOWSTONE WILL ERUPT NOW GAIS" thread.
Im gonna go buy some vaseline really quick and then fearfap with you guys. Be right back.

A few centimeters of ash is not a problem (just don't breath it in, it will harden like concrete in your lungs), and the eruptions over the millennia have been getting smaller and smaller, it is likely this eruption would be smaller than any of the previous.

he never leaves his house

...but...but muh duty

>being a stupid european
>migrate to a land where you constantly get fucked by tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes etc.
why are americans so dumb?

I turned a bunker into a giant freezer. I'm going to convince my friends to take shelter there and boom, food for years.

Nope, it's predicted Arizona would only receive around a foot at most, and much of it will be scattered by the mountainous terrain. The only way Arizona gets outright fucked is if the eruption causes the wind to shift directly south. Otherwise, they'll be moving East, Southeast, and a bit Westward.

Also, what's this about poisonous gas? Krakatoa hardly even affected the populations on Sumatra (not including tsunamis etc.) and that eruption was massive and extremely close to Sumatra.

At least there's nothing we can do about those. Your local muslim infestations on the other hand...

kill all the burgers,volcanochan

>Fapping with petroleum jelly

Absolutely haram

>just close enough to not be fucked, but to hear the sweet devastation loud and clear

Comfy af senpai

Hey we got a two ocean coast continent out of it, so there's that. Besides, you act like earthquakes aren't an incredibly common occurrence all over the globe.

Canada would literally freeze over for 10+ years. Where are you going to get your food after you use up all your livestock?

>Your local muslim infestations on the other hand...
All those attacks and migrant crisis' are orchestrated by the CIA in order to subdue Europe to the USA , devalue the euro at the same time strengthening the $.
mfw 70% of the US gets obliterated by natural disasters
Muslims in general

this eruption is 30,000 years overdue which is what actually matters

The crazy thing is IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY

How does the world even prepare for that?

inb4

>day of the grill
>prep the barbie
>who kebab now?

>Krakatoa hardly even affected the populations on Sumatra
It depends on which way the wind's blowing, but such eruptions spew poison gas by the tons. Even relatively stable volcanoes are pouring out poison gas, and you can't stand along the summit without breathing apparatus.

.t NEET who never leaves his room.

If this thing blows up noone will survive.

But it's not if

It's literally when

I'd have a good view of it. We'd see the massive plume over the horizon.

It'd make our weather down here more comfy too.