Why aren't the fallen soldiers of Nazi Germany honoured in modern day Germany?

Why aren't the fallen soldiers of Nazi Germany honoured in modern day Germany?
Have the Germans no respect for the brave men and women that fought with their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/anzac-cove-memorial-honouring-australians-removed-to-make-way-for-islamist-inscription/news-story/702482505c50be70714800b212be2e20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because patriotism is forbidden and its racist

Only Aus glorify losers who lost to turks and emus.

where

Because germans are spineless

Because the government they fought for was shit. They lost and were utterly humiliated on multiple levels for generations after that.

Same with the Confederates in the U.S.

What a bunch of goddamn sore losers.

>filename has date and location
>asks where

>On overchan app

>They lost and were utterly humiliated on multiple levels for generations after that
It's called respect.

Take Australia for example. We were humiliated by the turkroaches in WW1, yet we honour them every year.

>If you die for your country you're a hero!
>unless your country loses then fuck you
This is what Yanks actually believe.

>Have the Germans no respect for the brave men and women that fought with their lives?
We have been brainwashed after WW2. Our government hasn't been free since then.

>Take Australia for example. We were humiliated by the turkroaches in WW1, yet we honour them every year.

The irony of your comment given news from the last few days of Turkey demolishing one of our Anzac memorials because muh islam.

news.com.au/world/europe/anzac-cove-memorial-honouring-australians-removed-to-make-way-for-islamist-inscription/news-story/702482505c50be70714800b212be2e20

Use clover

Because they didn't contribute to the world or Germany in any way, just the opposite. They also lost.

Wth is that?

Germans don't deserve anything except to be sex slaves for us Anglos. Oh, what I'd do for a cute German boyslave.

When the Allies invaded they made laws in 1945 that outlawed any action or statements that could revive Nazism. These laws are part of the German constitution and cannot be changed without the consent of America, Britain and Russia.

As a result, WW2 soldiers cannot be honored, only the opposing site may honor soldiers.

This is quite normal in wars, the victors write history and tell the loser what they can or cannot say about the war.

Well in the northern Finland there is a cemetery of German heroes that died in Finnish soil fighting side to side with brave Finnish soldiers against soviet dictatorship.
Every summer i go there and pay my respects.

>As a result, WW2 soldiers cannot be honored, only the opposing site may honor soldiers.
retarded

Yes

We have a memorial to them in ireland.

Some more pictures.

I visited it before. It's really nice and peaceful. All the grave markers are aligned in Iron crosses.

^^7

One more picture. It's called Glencree.

>feelsbadman
It's tragic that all those men have been completely demonised.

Do you think they would fight even harder than they were if they could see Germany or Europe in general as it is today?

They havent though.

Many of the high ranking nazis still had power after the war ended and after our 1st elections. Go watch some documentaries from the 50s and 60s, completely different story than today. It went from muh evil germans who fought the bolsheviks to muh good goy germans who help us fight against the communists almost instantly.

All white people now get demonized. The french and brits because of colonies, americans because of slavery and we because were germans.

I hvent watched tv for a long time but i remember lots of WW2 documentaries on NTV and Phoenix (mostly about the military) where most of the people were portrayed in a positive way and basically hitler brainwashed them all. Today we have antifa who HATE NORMAL WHITES even, ofc the wont like nazis.