244million Migrants are on the move, prepare your anal cavities pol

webmshare.com/play/m8G4G

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-18101548
bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-lincolnshire-17119617
theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/25/government-still-paying-g4s-and-serco-millions-for-tagging-despite-ban
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/08/government-extends-asylum-contracts-g4s-serco-2019/
politics.co.uk/news/2015/06/25/moj-paid-g4s-serco-millions-for-electronic-tagging-during-fr
sfo.gov.uk/cases/g4s-serco-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13698240701835425?journalCode=fciv20&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heh, it's good to be Australian

Oh no!

Where do you think filipinos are running from their own ISIS to?

This is good. We help them not die and they help us build our economy.

>pol btfo

really I heard you have problems with niggers and their gangs

manus island then we ship them to the good ol us of a

Melbourne isn't in Australia

well the cure is a nuclear warhead

Easier than that, just cut foreign aid, they'll starve in six months top.

yeah christcucks took them in from sudan and now we have roaming nigger gangs in Melbourne, everyone involved in that should be shot along with their pets

Oh come on, the reason they act like that is because they're deprived of an education. If you actually made an effort of integrating them they would behave like quintessential australians.

>This is good. We help them not die and they help us build our economy

then you pay for them faggot, but of course you can't, the majority who is against immigration has to pay for your virtue signalling shit.

Eastern Europe being underpopulated it's normal to relocate them there.

it enrages me so much i can't even think up a witty reply

fucking niggers destroy everything

Australia must accept more refugees. We may have to put sanctions on Australia.

If the majority is against immigration then why can't they vote a law to stop immigration?

Protip: Because in the real world people are not disturbing xenophobes.
You're in the minority trumpcuck.

show yourself leaf

Literally just Melbourne. Nobody else would stand for that shit anywhere else. Just look at the Cronulla Riots.

chess pieces of the left

bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-18101548

bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-lincolnshire-17119617

theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/25/government-still-paying-g4s-and-serco-millions-for-tagging-despite-ban

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/08/government-extends-asylum-contracts-g4s-serco-2019/

politics.co.uk/news/2015/06/25/moj-paid-g4s-serco-millions-for-electronic-tagging-during-fr

sfo.gov.uk/cases/g4s-serco-2/

How many of these "immigrants" are immigrating to Israel?

Why are all the hardcore leftist not pushing for the Jewish Ethno-State of Israel to accept these "immigrants"?

Want to shut down all leftist and these Jewish puppet masters? #OpenBordersForIsrael

it started to rise rapidy in early 90's
no way it was caused by them since they kept their population levels steady before
what did we do wrong?

Feed Africa, feed the children, we are the world, etc, etc. AKA Globalism.

piss off negrolover

you were leeching the profits from colonies and you are going to suck up all the dindu cock

would have never expect that results of 'feed the world' would be THIS exponential

Do-gooder Europeans and Americans created an artificial population boom through food, money and medicine.

>not swapping places with nigeria

yall dickwashers can have europe, just move all white people to africa

sing it with me children
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

>244million Migrants are on the move

Provide disinformation in country they are leaving that immigrants are being sold, raped and killed. Only low pro cent managed to arrive to their destination, but immediately deported back to cams in africa.

Grandpa is waiting for them

It would be a real shame if something happened to them

Why is it our responsibility to relocate citizens of other nations ANYWHERE?

its too late for the west Takahiro, we've grown fat, lazy and arrogant. Success breeds complacency.

And the only fix for complacency is a nuclear winter

Confiscate and destroy the ships of those transporting people illegally. Lots of NGOS funding this shit. Remove their tax exempt status.

the main cause is medicine not food, even without food they would have dozen of niglets, but with medicine they wont die and hiv is not killing them fast enough, it's shame that ebola-chan was lobotomized too early
You mean like if some Soros and EU funded ships would ship them to Italy? Nothing is going to happen to them. (((They))) even admit they are doing this shit and still laugh, politicians are corrupted and people are either blind or scared to do something

Sure he is Hanz, he is waiting for them in hell.
but you are not waiting for them now.

this^

>its too late for the west Takahiro, we've grown fat, lazy and arrogant. Success breeds complacency.
If meme war can be waged for presidency, this place can scare bunch of niggers from the west.

wtf niggers are fucking krogans

>sharing a land border with africa and the middle east

Demographic booms are usualy explained by civilizational advancements and scientific breakthroughs. It can be triggered by war, like after WW1 and WW2.

But the niggers need none, all they need is to keep dying from malaria and famine and we will keep feeding them.

You and all your pissant friends are going to be castrated and skinned alive. I swear to you.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13698240701835425?journalCode=fciv20&

Jesus Christ it's real

Give it 100 years and the nogs will be flooding back.

(((Greenhill)))

Yes, good goy... keep opposing immigration and remain divided, become poor and sell us your land because you can't even pay for your own pensions and your median age keeps going up

>say you're for the people
>side with capitalists on immigration
Reminder that far leftists are the worst kind of despots and should be hanged on spot else they become the worst totalitarians.

t. top goy
Flooding the west with unproductive welfare migrants is not fixing the pension problem you twat

So much enrrichment

The migrants would be productive if you put them in a productive situation. Unfortunately they are left doing nothing and have to become criminals and they go to jail and become radicalized and anti-west.

Wonder what it'll look like since trumps going to cut aid to Africa

>The migrants would be productive if you put them in a productive situation.
Due to their low IQ the only productive situation would be to enslave them and make them pick cotton.

We can fix this. We have the technology. All we lack is the will.

I aggree, it is more medicine than food. Before white intervention the average infant moratily rate for sub-Saharan Africa was about 250/1000, now it is down to about 50/1000.
But food also plays a large part. These African population sizes would be impossible without modern faming techniques and genetically modified crops which produce such large yields.

The funny thing is that blacks should be giving thanks on their knees to whites for taking them out of the iron age.

How many of the 244 gorillion are going to get jobs?

I have no issues with immigration but not when it's purely political like this seems to be. If I wanted to immigrate I'd have to have the work skills to be a integral part of that country right? I'm betting the majority of these immigrants won't be looking for employment and will be subsidised by the governments.

This to me smacks of the new world order it's an attempt to break down the borders until we have no real identity anymore, not the immigrants and not us,

Doesn't seem to work for Africa

ʎןʇɔɐxǝ

What are the chances we get another REMOVE BOATS prime minister bros?

They have lower intelligence IQ than us but they have more physical and courage IQs

And whites should shoot themselves in knee for doing that. Alturists ruined everything

Altruism isn't bad. Is only the pathological and self-destrutive one that we have now that is bad.

Yep, 90% of them would not even exist if it wasn't for white people and colonialism. They owe their very existence to white people. Most would have died before or during birth and the rest would be lucky if they made it past 40.

Okay, jews ruined everything

What?
Mos nigs I've ever met are manlets who only ever have courage if they travel in packs.

>244 million
Jesus fuck. Sink the boats and spend the saved money on ending world hunger. Win, win.
Sweden already wastes like 70-80% of the money required to end world hunger for an entire year, on immigration.

>Letting them settle anywhere outside of Africa
>Muh raycis Israhell

In this one matter, Israel is doing it right.

>courage IQs
Don't confuse courage for arrogance. Arrogance can disappear very easily.

Anyway you might actually make some sense if we were actually selective about who we took in, and only accepted the best. But we're not.

Sure thing frenchie, send them here. The police will bash their teeth in and the gypsies will kidnap and ransom them for EU money.