How to fix California in non-violent way?

How to fix California in non-violent way?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_locations_by_voter_registration
ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=818
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=1w_T6dQ6xGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>non-violent
SHALL

California is a lost cause, trust me, I'm here. It gets worse every day. The only option is to let it burn and then rebuild.

fpbp

Get them to secede

I've been to San Diego and didn't look that bad
Maybe we could preserve some pockets for decent people within Cali?

California is the master of superficiality.

Things look great on the outside, while it's crumbling inside.

Rape

Enact prop 187.

As a man born and raised in California, I can safely say that a nuclear holocaust is the only solution to the Californian problem.

Skining it under the sea.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

You could say the same thing about 90% of US states. Including Nevada, Texas, NJ and of course DC.

As a man living in california
I am asking what exactly is the problem you are trying to fix
As far as I know business is still booming and we are at the center of medicine and technology
Of course business follows suit hence our state GDP
I think you guys are pissed about the leftist regime we have
Leftism comes about in times of produce. Our politics are leftist shit but our economy is considerably right wing
Have any of you even tried getting a loan for a franchise here? Its not to difficult to actually start a life here. You just cant fuck up your credit as a young dumb murcan. Im sure all of you could work your way up to a management position anywhere and learn the operation. Then go out and make your own business.
Cali will always kick ass for this
I would not nearly be as successful a flyover state

Let Calexit happen. They will become their own spic-pubclic.

Honestly? Probably not.

Take it from a former Cali who now lives in east Texas; you either burn it down now or wait until they burn themselves down.

Those are literally the only two outcomes possible.

A big earthquake that happens to kill everyone in Sacramento

Inject avocados with AIDS. Stand back and watch them fornicate to death.

>''It has brought to our attention that you have different ideals than ours. Could we politely exchange ideas, with the condition that we listen to each other carefully, and then judge?''

Let Mexico annex it

San Diego is a large military city with Marines and Navy based largely in this city. This forces the political climate a little more right than most California cities. That being said California is fine in most areas, but are dictated by certain dominant areas such as LA

I have lived in California for most of my life and I can say that there is no way to fix this place without violence, order and a purge.

what's there to fix it's the best state in the nation

Violence

Northern Cal has a holy fuckton of angry hicks and farmers in possession of firearms. We just need to invade the scumbag southerners.

*sniff*

In all honesty the entire US is almost a lost cause. You can't be right-wing publically, but all forms of leftist propaganda are considered acceptable in every day regular life. It's disgusting.

We really are living in a modern day Babylon where right became wrong and wrong became right.

She looks like an intolerant leftie

she needs to meet a based black trump supporter
only then can you fix california

>modern day Babylon
you'll need a modern day Zoroastrian to save you all

Economics.

You can't. CA is a death cult and they spread poison throughout the world, so CA must decline in influence, but has a good point.

Enforce prop 187 for starters.

Detonate explosives along the fault line.
Then its a natural disaster.

It's mostly a coastal thing

The coast is all blue, it gets redder as you go inland

The problem is almost everyone lives on the coast

For every angry hick there at 10 libshits

>The problem is almost everyone lives on the coast
I mean... yeah.. a lot of those "red" areas are mostly empty desert. Probably a small rural town that decides the political sway of the region.

We remove the shit skins from the area

Take away govt student loans. Then there would be less people going through the marxist grinder.
And the colleges would get less income and may actually have to resort to teaching something useful instead.

Yes, maybe I was brainwashed by Sup Forums, but some parts of LA don't look OK

we need to get tommy robinson on the JRE for starters.

Basically, we need to deport illegals and import Republicans/Conservatives from other areas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_locations_by_voter_registration

Inspect this page. It shows which CA counties and cities are red, blue or purple, and overall reg figures for both parties.

5.2 million registered Republicans
7.9 million registered Democrats
about half a million Independents
approx 600,000 Peace and Freedom, Green, other, etc.
about 3.7 million registered "no party preference"

(Studies indicate CA npp voters tend to skew conservative, about 60/40. For our purposes here let's assume that, and that the same applies to the Indies. And, that the 600,000 Greens, P&F etc. will usually vote for fringey candidates, not major parties.)

Now, from this site: ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=818

>But the best estimates suggest that in 2014, the year of the most recent data available, California was home to between 2.35 and 2.6 million undocumented immigrants. Nearly a quarter of the nation’s undocumented immigrants reside in California, where they constitute more than 6% of the state’s population.

I asked, how many of these voted in 2016? (It's safe to assume they all are reg'd and voted Dem.)

This site: investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

And here: washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

(That paper updated this article a couple of days ago saying numbers were actually a lot higher.)

If even 1/4 of CA's illegals voted in 2016, that adds at least half a million votes for Dems. I think the number is much higher and that a million OR MORE of our registered Dems are illegals. Hence the rage and panic from Pelosi etc re the Wall. We must deport them all, and import 1.5-2.5 million Republicans to CA. That's about five Oaklands, or Clevelands. This would return those 55 electoral votes to conservatives.

nukes

Wanted to add, only about half of the population is registered, and on average half of that actually votes. Plus many CA Republicans are very demoralized.

If we can register more Republicans, AND get them to vote, that will make winning back CA easier.

Problem is everyone talks about how Texas might "turn blue" from Californians moving there but nobody talks about how to turn California or New York red. No more playing defense. Play offense.

California won't ever have a spectacular collapse like some have hoped. The tech jews will pay up if needed. The solution is to turn the normies against them. Info campaigns to red pill them.

The SJWs and tech jews - enemy
Normies - this is our target audience
Red pillers loyal to the God Emperor - us

Most people just go with the flow. Not everyone in San Francisco or LA is necessarily a hardcore SJW. They just see everyone else saying "durrr, climate change! Guns are scary! More rapefugees!" so they go along with it. We got to turn the normies.

>If we can register more non-cucked Republicans

FTFY

Build a wall.

2017 stats are probably worse than this.

This.

Yes, exactly. And see my post above: deport all those millions of Dem-registered illegals, inspire CA Republicans to get off their asses and vote in greater proportionate numbers than Dems do, and import Republicans from red states. Turning CA red would not be that hard with Trump in office if people would just try.

I just hear more liberal crying.

>Leftism comes about in times of produce. Our politics are leftist shit but our economy is considerably right wing

Our economy is about to go in the trash, you idiot.

Maybe you missed the news that they're trying to pass single payer healthcare that will cost the state double of it's annual budget, and they're going to give it anyone including illegals and trannies that want pills/surgery.

Business and families are leaving all the time, why do you lie, asshole?

It won't pass. And many poor Dems are leaving because they're lazy underachievers who can't afford to live here. Most conservatives are willing to get fucking jobs.

Love all the shills in this thread. There always are, when we discuss taking CA back.
--the "nuke" it trolls
--the "make it a holding pen for degenerates" trolls
--the "help them secede" trolls
--the "just give away the most valuable real estate in the country goyim, you don't need it!" trolls
--the hoping-we-forget-about-the-55-electoral-votes trolls
--the "it's hopeless!! give up!!" trolls of course

All of you need to just KYS, stat.

>riding your bike on the sand
der ewige frau

I hope Omar Navarro takes his district. But then again, liberals in CA are so fucking braindead that they'll probably vote for Waters anyway.

Navarro
>we need to bring back jobs and businesses to the district, bolster law enforcement to get rid of the gangs

Waters
>We dindu nuffin, impeach 45!

The only way to change CA long-term is rip public education a new asshole and teach the kids about civics.

Yeah it really wasn't that long ago that California had Pete "Fuck the LA Rioters" Wilson in charge. If Based Stickman can emerge from fucking Berkeley of all places, we got a shot.

After this: our next target will be Jew York.

facism

Return Mexicans to Mexico. Niggers to Africa, Jews to Israel, pretty simple really.

>I am running against arguably the most corrupt, incompetent, and delusional member of Congress, who has hijacked and plundered our poverty and crime-stricken district for over 30 years, while she lives like a queen in a $4M mansion, an hour away from the people she supposedly serves, and pays her daughter $750K of taxpayer money for mailers. I’m on a quest to drain the swamp “Waters” and put an end to this foreign gangster's reign of terror and insanity

Holy shit this guy is based

let young chads bully again

Hell, I'm from Berkeley. There are a lot of us here. Believe it or not it was once a nice little blue collar town with a big uni attached. A couple of cool jazz clubs, lots of comfy neighborhoods and old school department stores and five-and-dimes--an old school Dem city sure, but not the hellhole it became in the 60s at all.

Totally with you on Jew York next.

Patriot Radio (Sirius XM) has been getting him on the phone every other day to help bolster his campaign.

Andrew Wilkow does an impression of her almost all the time

>Im going impeach!
>Im Maxine Waters, and I want to socialize the oil

youtube.com/watch?v=1w_T6dQ6xGo

someone explain this what does this mean?

Gas them all non-violently.

Make it mandatory for people to eat pork at least once a week.

>how can i solve my problems without working?

>Build wall around commiefornia
>Wait five years

San Diego is one of the most conservative places in Cali (which is not saying much, but still), there are a lot of libertarian-type people.

Go to SF or LA if you really want to experience pain.

>I've been to San Diego and didn't look that bad
I live in San Diego it it is that bad

I got a job offer to move to LA.
Currently in NY, which I think is a lot worse.
I'm a eurofag and I enjoy being outdoors, that would be the only reason to move tbqh. money is good too.

should I do it Sup Forums ?

LA has traffic that would make you want to kill yourself. Idk man I wouldn't want to live in either of those places.

I would say LA>NYC but upstate NY>LA

Let them leave the Union.
Wait until China invades.
Let them squirm a bit.
Wait for them to beg for help.
Cut deal with china.
Reintroduce them to the Union sans prior standing.

Make sure they understand where they stand.

NOT

BE

KANGZ

As a Californian, I can tell you how to fix it.

First of all, you have to get the illegals out. How is that done? Easier than you might think.
California has the highest cost of living in the USA. The only reason illegals can live here is because they are subsidized. Cut of the subsidies, they will all drain back home.

First of all, simply making them accountable to the tax and wage laws will almost entirely solve the problem in and of itself. Illegals work under the table and pay no taxes. This enables them to work for less than the minimum wage, which gives them a massive competitive advantage over native born workers. This is literally why they are being brought in by corporations, because is checking if they earn under the minimum wage.

Second of all, you need to cut off the massive slew of state and federal benefits they are all getting. They all defraud the Social Security and Medicare system to the tune of billions of dollars a year. They are also exploiting housing programs, childcare programs, educational outreach programs.....etc. Siphoning off massive benefits from the system.

Doing this will basically solve the problem. You'll see a net outward migration of 10's of millions of people. In Mexico, you can live a middle class lifestyle earning $10 a day, the cost of living is so cheap. This is where they will go

here's a judo move. push the progressives further to the left , outside the democratic ticket. If you could triple the 600000 Greens, give them seats during midterms in unsalvageable districts, the general would be much more divisive for a liberal. California wont change overnight to what we want, why not use that leftward momentum against them? .

>non-violent way
Why bother then?

>Texas
Fuck you, we're all fine here. Other than immigration, which we're fixing.

pussy.

You're right, but dipshit leftist who put fellow dipshit leftists in office will never do any of these things. Those morons are actively trying to pass a universal healthcare bill that the state can't even remotely afford right now as we speak. Things are going to get a whole lot worse there before anything improves.

it's ok tex, we still like you. stfu though because you're dumb and wrong.

we've been waiting for federal support for a long fucking time, decades. if the us gov is not interested in protecting americans within it's borders from a brown invasion than fuck this dead republic.

Easy
>let them succeed
>US army invades and BTFO the gun hating weed smoking liberals
>Deport Mexicans
>begin reconstruction

The second some kind of cal-exit happens, you're going to have the 1st Marine Division and the Navy's Pacific fleet launch simultaneous amphibious assaults on both LA and SF.

It will be glory, I have always wanted to operate on home soil.

Nuke it from orbit.