What political party has the best merch and why it's the nazis?

What political party has the best merch and why it's the nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9A-_M_frc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at this cool as knife, I bet you could kill 1000 jews with this thing

tfw no jewish gf

They should have spent less time and resources on nifty trinkets and more on things that would win the war.

can't win the war when you against the whole world with limited resources

>tfw in the worst timeline

there was yesterday good topic on how timeline would hava changed a lot if miyamoto had gotten popeye license and shouldn't had to make mario

Been there, done that.
She was very blue pilled and hated my RWDS ways but had that whole lefty sexual submissiveness thing going on, might be worth a green text honestly.
Got me a qt red pilled Irish lady now

>those toes

Nice

anybody know where one could get an old nazi helmet? they seem to be excessively priced on all the sites I've checked

Because all their kit was designed by the original actual Hugo Boss. Who was gay.

lol

If you just want the shape look up early East German models, up to about 1949 they were still using the stalhelm model

they have the taste

I do not see Spider-Kike yet, but it's pretty close.

spider-kike is invisible ofc

You know, making "what is xxx", "and why is it xxx" threads instantly makes that thread Sup Forums tier.

Please do not do this here.
Thanks
(The gear in OP's pics is all fake, by the way. None of it is authentic)

>ywn live in the timeline where Collins lived and became allies with Mosely
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9A-_M_frc
Fuck.this.Gay.Earth

>GREEN TEXT TIME

well...

Well O'Duffy lived and became a nazi, he fought with a bunch of irish volunteers with franco.

Not sure if he ever tried to help hitler out. I don't think there was an irish/celtic SS battalion.

>A bust relief portrait of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler was uncovered, along with mummified animals and items originally from Egypt, Japan and China.

What is the deal with the mummies?
They find them along with what OP shows there.

i would easily spend 10k for that eagle mounted on a marble stand.

you know that's only going to go up in price.