WHEN THE FUCK DID (((POL))) BECOME A GOP ESTABLISHMENT SHILL BOARD?

when we memed an election; the GOP party even offered to buy this site from Japanese moot.

makes sense

fuck i hate canada. seriously i hope when they finally nuke israel there is some ricochet scenario that also wipes you cunts off the map

Man, i miss being called a kike. It's so fucking vanilla nowdays

When we became the GOP establishment.

>a fucking leaf

When people made trump serious business and didn't just meme him to presidency for the lulz.

Remember when Sup Forums just did and said things to get a rise out of people?

Since the_donald and other conservative boomers made this place their home. Good luck posting anything redpilled anymore, you'll be met with people saying "DA JOOOOOOOS LOL STORMWEENIE".

FOR FUCKS SAKE, OBAMA LEAF.. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US???? YOU WANT US TO TAKE OBAMA'S SOMEWHAT BLACK DICK INTO OUR MOUTH AND SUCK HIS SEED OUT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??

When /ourguy/ became President of the Free World.

stop posting that fucking gif you beta leaf

well this is a keeper

For real, this gif and laughing_whores.jpg are the two most reposted images ever, worse than fucking frog posters

Lol Trump is just signing shit that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell write for him. They are the swamp. You are the swamp.

since fucking leafs and leftist starting to shill for the destruction of the west , the gop is based as fuck , you will not find such a based party in another country.

Everywere in the world conservatives and progresives are synonims of which own is going to spend more money , but in the us the gop is based as fuck and is a true conservative party working for the interest of the population against the government defending things like guns rights and low taxes.

Since reddit

April 25th. Didn't you get the memorandum?
We had a big meeting about it before we all decided.
After the meeting we had cake and there was much rejoicing.

Oh my fuck Reddit go away. You are so politically ignorant it hurts.

When it started triggering you so badly.

ever since people thoght they actually memed an election, and that the prez wasn't actually just chosen the way they always are. The unironic belief that Trump always has some kind of magic trick up his sleeve.

You support billionaire globalists because it pisses off liberals that you conservashits cuck yourselves. Got it.

2008 I think

I just want to see you suffer

>t_d redditors still think they memed the election

Yeah for a small moment I had hope for humanity but it turns out it's really really easy for kikes to control people.

This whole "redpill normies" thing was a mistake. They're hopeless.

I'm a leaf. Trump is going to bring leafbux back to par in no time. Last time GOP had the WH and Congress, we went from 63 cents to par in 6 years!

lol

You're a leaf when it's convenientbfor you, but you know you're just another U.S. state.

Agreed.
Pol has always been anti american, pro israel and pro islam.

>GOP
>anti-Israel

Fuck off, back to the_d
Only losers blame jews for their problems, BASED Putin said so.

>tfw Sup Forums is just Sup Forums flavoured Sup Forums now
>everyone obsesses over gets
>/r/thedonald all over the place
>if you criticise anyone for anything who "Sup Forums likes" you are branded a cuck/shill/nigger/etc
>Sup Forums acts like a hivemind
>babbies first election faggots won't fuck off
>get obsession everywhere
>false-flagging counter shills trying to bait people who are flase flagging as hard right leaning people to try and bait left wing people who themselves are trying to bait moderately right wing people
>people think Trump is the be-all end all of politics
>people think Brexit is the ultimate achievement and that they can sit back and watch things get better now
>people think that politicians learning to pander to online trends means Sup Forums is shaping an election instead of just retards spamming a forced meme
>tfw a year form now people will probably still be forcing the same stale shit

Please fuck off to /bant/, lads.

same here man, for a second I thought that Trump was really going to be a step in the right direction and the future was going to be bright. Not to make it all doom n' gloom but it depresses me when people can't see through the now obvious political circus, and looking back at the election how obvious it was, that I couldn't see it with God-Emperor tinted glasses.

Sup Obama leaf

>calling out jews
>teh_Donuld

2/10 bait, you do realize i'd probably get banned for naming the heeb over there right? no more (You)s for you

>tfw you see the same pic every day and you 100% know that a fucking leaf posted it again, because he's being cucked by his own government

While its true we may have to deal with the T_D faggots everyday. Your leaf ass its prob from some other, even more disgusting, god forsaken,part of that website.

Are you implying trump isn't magical?
There's been too many coincidences

Stop trolling.
What have YOU done to help the state of Syria?
I have volunteered at my local mosque to help BASED Muslims.

Since the worst cucks took over the DNC.

if he's truly magical he needs to pull that wall out of his ass and the special prosecutor for rotten clinton too.

When conservatism became a counter culture.

When did Canada became a vaginal discharge country, that spreads menstruation over toast for breakfast?

>*o

don't bother they'll support anything trump does b/c they're retards

kike, also stop hiding your flag, queer

Never, because it isn't. Continue trying your hardest and repeatedly using the same memes and baits over and over again, ''user'.

/thread