They're polishing the nukes, son.
CIV was right.

They're all using the nazi flag.

>india
>sweden
>most canadians

all gone.

cowards, i'm proud of my flag.

Yeah its the easiest to assume all alt-flag posters are from those 3 countries. Thats why i dont reply to any of them.
Alt-flag use is luckily dropping fast so soon it will be synonymous with being from a retard country anyway and we can block it again.

Don't look at me I'm a burger.

Still here, not really proud of my flag but I still use it because why not? I'm just tired of the ebin "poo in the loo" meme though. Always derails the thread and any opinion, fact, statistic provided is ignored.

same
used the Dixie flag once other than that never

if you need falgs to avoid banter then this place aint for you

POO

It's obvious to see whos embaressed by their country and hate their nigger-selves.

Indians and Brazillians i've seen a lot less of.

Canadians are using LGBT and Black nationalist flag a lot

>...oPOOnion, fact and statistic POOvided is ignored

IN

IN

also reminder that Confederate is essentially an American flag also

BURGER

THE

POO
IN
THE
LOO

not really

Aaaaaah! POO

Im indian

LOO

>POO
>IN
>POO
Pick all 3

TEA

Stil lurking

I'm Canadian.

>Tandpasta thinks he's relevant

Thanks for the (you)'s friendos

POO POO POO POO POO
EVERYWHERE
POO POO POO POO POO
NEXT TO YOU

Im Indian

Nibba pls

>I just want to have a reasonable discussion

Ok

Do you have much pride for your country? In general do you think indians are nationalistic or do they not care?

This.

I use it all the time but i live in the south so it's just a more specific flag in my mind.

Not at all India is pretty much like if all of Europe united and called them selves one country. There are huge cultural and language differences in different areas of of India because there has been civilizations here for thousands of years and a lot of invasions and immigration and all that shit in different parts of the country.Along with this most places in the south and north east are way more developed than other parts forcing the people in the more developed parts to pay taxes that go to shitholes they are never going to visit in their lives.So yea India shouldn't be a united country and all of them hate each other it should be like 24 different countries

Was life under the english better or worse for the average indian?

Worse the only think English cared about was getting resources from india as there was no way whites were going to live as a majority in this land but they also pretty much created the concept of India because before the British came in it was a couple of separate Waring kingdoms

Life under the English is better for the average *anyone* because Anglos are leagues more competent and capable than other ethnicities.

If the whole globe was placed under Anglo management we'd be on Mars by now.

>India was just as warring kingdoms
Yeah tell me more about the anglo propoganda they brought us science and civilization too

I think life got better for the average loo in time but you are correct, they take resources. What comes to mind is how much they fucked over south africa.

Yea you would know nice work and dont forget anglos were playing with sticks in Germany until Romans came in and civilized you monkeys.By that time India and Persia had already had tons of empires and civilizations

Like getting yous mean anything at all to anyone but you

Ok

Tell me one time in history that the whole of India was united before getting Independence and i will agree with you

No indian flags. And just a few swedish left.

Being ashamed of your own country is so fucking pathetic

Sup pajeet.

Set me straight man Im just asking the question. Im glad you are actually using your flag. Tbh I dont actually care about your country but i like to learn about whats going on with the former anglo empire. You guys are getting much more industrialised now, but was that because the english held you back or did they organise you so when they left you took off. You see what Im saying, pajeet my son?

>GDP PPP of 6,500.

t. Paki

The Indian identity has been alive for thousands of years.

open yer eyes nip

This is one of the many instances in history

That's because they use the EU flag to talk shit about Europeans.

goddamn nigger your english is horrodenous

They held us back isn't that obviously from the graph?

Hes just a very dark skinned indian. Very low caste. Pay him little attention.

Just joshin pajeet I love you dont take me seriously

I still use my flag when I'm saying irrelevant shit or shitposting but when having actual discussions I find that its 100 times better to hide it.

More than once during a discussion the other guy told me to stop "hiding my flag". Goes to show how weak his arguments were in the first place if he needed to insult the country I'm in lel

Too bad i am from an unshaded part of the country in both maps(Kerala)

t. Rakshas

>260 b.C
kek
Show us the mughal empire next

Delhi under Tughluqs would pass too.

Correlation does not equal causation.
I dont think india or pakistan would be jack shit with out the dutch and the english. Like that other user said you would still be waring tribes.

Barbarians of different caste

Yeah and what will be a relevant argument hue, you probably know jack shit about the mughal empire too

Oh i am fucking sorry then

What is that supposed to mean?

You do realize that they have 1.3 BILLION people , right?
That is 54166666x of the population of australia

You still haven't got a proper map yet instead you just spoke some shit in your slum language that i cant understand

>warring tribes
Wew the anglo propaganda sure is strong we weren't the largest economy of our time due to wars

Prove you're not a larping retard, what does the text in red read?

It's just some bantz mate

Larp harder faggot

Anyone else have a irrational dislike of indians? They smell, talk annoyingly, make bad food and can't poo in loo. But I don't hate them like I hate muslims. They just annoy me.

It say six people are convicted criminals in the Mumbai bombings and the other one says there has been a terrorist attack in Kashmir and 6 policemen got killed in it you fuckin slum nigger

Yea i am Indian and i hate myself so much that i have tried to commit suicide on multiple occasions

How do you get internet in the slums ?

What is the point of the map?Those places were part of India multiple times during history

POOLOOZINGA

Keep posting shit from your slum poo nigger you still haven't got a proper map yet

How hard is Mohammed's cock in your mouth right now?

Map of what you faggot the country of trivancore agreed to join the country of India your state had a legit commie revolution but your leaders saw that we shared too much history and tradition to be a separate country but I guess your rakshas genes are acting up god damn thumbi

>it is better to make people shitpost about my fake flag than have serious discussion

if anybody is using a fake flag I will not have serious discussion with them

Yea we did join you fucking retread that doesn't mean we have a similar culture and history togther but what is this rakshas shit you are trying to say slum dog?

POO
poo

You speak an Indian language follow an India religion, follow Hindu festivals write Indian scripts, do you want me to continue or are you a Dalit who is proud of his Christian heritage.

I dont speak a language that is anything close to yours and i am not a Hindu

>i am not a Hindu
POO

Ok nice post... I guess ?

Poo in loo. Simple.

Well I'll be dammed a Dalit wanting a separate country. Read up more into India and I general Lurk Moar faggot

Thanks

Both of those letter look completely different what are you saying?

sorry poojeet but poo in loo isnt banter

Good for you

Topkek

Changing your flag doesn't change your ID you retarded streetshitter.

It is, and it identifies us real Americans that aren't yankeecucks.

Ok Pedro get back to trying to cross through to america now