>be in 2020
>democrats have had failure after failure
>trump has had succes after succes
>based leftist appears
>based leftist wins democratic nomination
>true competition for trump

what will happen in 2020 Sup Forums???

>had succes after succes

Yes all those bills he signed like ummmmmmmm ouu hmmmm.

Whites will be a minority of the population and we will be close to anything resmeblinf a right-wing party every having electoral success again no matter what they do.

Mark Zuckerberg and his jew gold will be the democratic ticket

>Two billionaires candidates

We oligarchy now

>Based
>leftist
Pick one

>Based leftist

>based leftist wins democratic nomination
The democratic party will never let someone who is not a corporate whore to become the nominee.

cry

Trump hasn't had success after success. Nice try though

based leftist would have to distance themselves from the majority of existing candidates. still in disbelief they march up stroke pelosi as speaker and every day she makes herself sound more retarded then the cunt strapped to the bed in the movie se7en

Democrats still haven't learned to nominate someone who isn't batshit insane.

>they bring up another nigger that promises gib me dats for the shit skins
>all the shit skins vote for it
>but by then trump has unified the white race and we are now voting in white voting blocks
>we win again
>kick out the shit skins after we come to our senses
A boy can only dream

>based leftist appears

Such a creature cannot exist. Being leftist requires a denial of reality.

well, we know there won't be any vote tampering

the dems will have to corrupt alot of republicans with alot of money, to do the ol hillary voter fraud scam.

So it's gonna take some deep pockets.

There is no based leftist.
They've been moving the line between liberal and moderate for so many years they're all die hard blue now. No other choice but redpill.

>Whites will be minority in 4 years

when is this success supposed to start

When the Mexicans are getting deported in record numbers and liberals triggered the same.

>5 months into a 48 month term, literally no time to accomplish anything of note especially compared to other presidents

Hi Justin

so why was obama a centrist and hillary a 80's republican?.

republicans in the 80's believed in man made climate change and had bob doles obama care.

the democratic base no longer has a candidate, the party has been corrupted by wallst influence as a true left winger would be better for most people at the expense of the mega wealthy.

thats why Bernie was so popular with the left and to be Shanghai'd

how do so many of you idiots have so many things exactly backwards.?

this is what your creep to the right has won you ...congratulations.

liberal faggy norway and the land of the rising cuck are objectively much much better places to live than the richest most powerful country in the history of the world

No such thing as a based leftest

>what will happen in 2020 Sup Forums???

Bernier

>based leftist appears
So all the leftits have are weak fantasies anymore.

Republicans will crash the economy and then America will elect Democrats again to clean up the mess.

Rinse and repeat.

see the graph, its all the american people have anymore.

you have an enormous military-industrial complex that you pay for but are shit in every other way that counts.

>doesn't understand that there is a 2+ year delay 2+ year delay between a bad policy being enacted and the "crash" that causes it.

>doesn't understand that bubbles can take 10 years to rise and finally pop...which is 2.5 presidential terms

Sorry assfaggot, every crash has to be looked at individually to see what the bubble was and what specifically created that bubble.

Simply looking at who was president when the bubble finally burst is retard-tier.

I agree with you that Republicans crash the economy and hand over a mess for Democrats to clean up.

>doesn't understand that the economy ebbs and flows by design
>doesn't understand that in our economy, what goes up must come down, and what comes down must come up
Because of how dumb the average American is about money, finance, economics, it is much better politically to enter office with a "bad" economy because it's guaranteed to go up. It's bad to enter office with a "good" economy from a Democrat because it's virtually guaranteed to crash because the "good" economy is a bubble.

here's your ebb and flow

Democrats have superior economic policy

Obama handed Trump a bubble.

The bubble will burst before 8 years is up.

Whether Hillary or Trump won, the bubble would burst.

Go eat shit and then kill yourself, faggot transgender leaf

>faggot still doesn't understand that democrats ALWAYS create a bubble

You can blame the president in office when a bubble bursts, I blame more the president who builds the bubble.

Bubbles burst. Building a bubble means you're just setting up someone else to get blamed when things go bad.

I dunno man, nominating a billionaire would be a pretty un-Democrat move. Hillary took worlds of shit because she was rich as fuck compared to broke-ass Bernie. Poverty is revered by the left for some stupid fucking reason, if they nominate Zuckerfag then they can't really frame Trump as the wealthy elite they want to frame him as.

One of the reasons the GOP establishment was ok with Hillary is that we'd finally get a democrat President who has a bubble burst that was formed during a Democrat president's term.

Barry builds Bubble, bubble bursts during Hillary's term. Hard for retards to blame it on GOP

Plus you can always count on Republicans to vote for a billionaire globalist elite

>being this mad
kek

Remind me who was president during the financial crisis?

muh bubble

that's all u morons can splerg

Obama handed Trump one of the best economies ever. When Trump fucks it up, it's on him.

Hrs had enough time to play more golf than Obama did all 8 years.

I like how trump is doing ALL of the things republicans said they disliked about obama.

Why isn't Japan paying for us troops. Where is my wall

Trump would be better if he fucked Isreal and their satellite currency instead of cucking them

Came here to post this
OP is a fuckin deluded fuckstain

Make Democrats Great Again

2020 will be Jeb's time to shine, screencap this post

No.

Democratic party disintegrates, yields 5 new parties. 2 moderate left, 3 extreme left that can't stop their purity spiral.
Republican party splinters in 3.
Libertarian party splinters in 2.
2 new parties.

Major players become 1 new party, remnants of old republican party, 1 of the new splinters from the republican party, 1 of the moderate left parties.

Just saying. The new party is a dream. Super based, harkens back to fundamental American ideals, but modern, reasonable, and moderate in a lot of areas.

Sorry correction, this happens about 2030.

2020 is a ride. Strap in.

nah

he doesn't check enough diversity boxes, jewish is not enough

bernie sanders was seen as an old white male by the dem base for example.

gaslighting alinsky leftists(commies) will never stop trying to control the perception of reality

see
perhaps you can explain why unrestrained capitalism is a good thing for the American people

If the DNC had of let Bernie run and spout all his shit they would have won. People would have been shitty when his stupid polices never happened but they had to let Hillary run

as opposed to letting the version of bernie who is clearly corrupt run the juiced up variant of policies that have failed over and over again in the past ?

great insight

yeah but they would of won, I think it would of been interesting to see what Antifa would do if their favourite buddy got in and then just did the same shit that every other politician would of

>>trump has had succes after succes
Name one

ah , excuse me, i see your point.

to be honest the climate would have been much the same as it is now, barring the russia and emoluments stuff.

>she actually got canned over that

It's interesting now with Trump winning. I always encounter people who say how bad he is yadda yaada. I just bring up, has your life changed at all since he became POTUS. It's always no. Then tell me when it fucking has because you have no reason to be so upset over it.

>obama
>centrist

yeah basically, he bailed out wallst, didnt remove all the bush era wealthy tax cuts, proposed and implemented a right wing healthcare program increased military spending and conducted 7 wars.

he was no left winger.

Bernie is an actual left winger, supports anti-intervention abroad, single payer health care, tougher wall street regulation, higher taxes on the mega wealthy, getting money out of politics and subsidized education, obama is to the right of him, hence centrist.

id describe Obama as a neoliberal who happens to be socially liberal, and black, so people will always assume he is left wing.

Jeremy Corbyn is the only major far left politician I can think of who is currently close to power in the first world.

the Clinton financial crisis you mean?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It kills me how you guys actually believe Trump is any different than your average Republican/Democrat faggot