When will Sup Forums admit that white privilege is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one on here cares if its real or not. If all the non whites are gone then who cares about white privilege.

When you admit race is real.

White privilege is just the justification of black ethnic interests: those go against me and I can rightfully oppose it.

Accidental euthanasia.

it's real and it's great. fuck off

When will you admit privilege is earned?

so...conspiracy theory thread?

bitch boys who grew up with daddies money, didnt earn shit

>>>>>>>>>>>

Sure, why not. Being white in a majority white society is pretty fucking sweet. And I gonna feel bad about it? Nope. I had nothing to do with it. I just kind of showed up and was handed a "White Privilege" card. It's awesome. Of course, it only goes so far. When I was broke and driving a twenty year old beater, cops still treated me like I was probably a meth head or something. Driving a relatively new car kind of helped later on. It's almost as if perceived wealth had something to do with how I was treated in society. Now I've heard Chris Rock complain that even as a wealthy black man in an expensive car, he gets pulled over all the time. It probably has nothing to do with driving 100 miles per hour in his Lamborghini.

I'll admit it's real when it becomes real.

Why do pajeets sheet in the street?

when I'm a millionaire and have qts hanging off my dick whenever i want

White privelege is the term used to explain away the hard work and success of white people.

Privilege can be earned, but in many cases it is not.

You capitalist scum.

Is he okay?

You've been off the chains long enough to earn your own privilege but never did because you was too busy ooga boogaing about white people and smoking crack to make a good name for yourselves.
Maybe your ghetto would be less of a ghetto if you didn't break in everywhere and actually took care of the place.

When someone provides evidence that can stand up to more than a few minutes of scrutiny.

When you stop hiding behind flags trying to bait.

Black privilege wasn't working out for that guy.

trayvon did more for the environment by growing plants than you ever did you white raciss

this

He's fine, 99% sure he's just sleeping

Animalshit begets animalshit.
Humans, beget humans.
I'm sorry little NiggerAnimal can't provide for your own damned genes, you unrespectable pig like garbage. Guess you'll have to live in your pig-huts made of straw, or your roach nest projects forever. Same as your nasty little ancestors. Same as whatever future monkeys nignogs like you insist on insulting the world by squirting out to curse another generation.
Go steal a bicycle, monkey.

it's privilege in the same way that intelligent people tend to do well and dumb people tend to do poorly.

if anything the argument of privilege highlights the innate biological differences in capability between racial groups.

>BLM fag has no concept of a family

So, you're basically arguing that white supremacy is a fact.

White supremacy is a fact.

The only white privilege is sunburn.

Like so many other things white privilege is just a lazy, flimsy pretext for black aggression

Funny how white privilege was never even a thing until Afro-Burgers started spouting this bullshit.
I've never heard Asians or Mexicans bitch about it because they don't blame the evil white man for their failures but work hard instead and protect and care for what is rightfully theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs

>Growing up without loving and supporting parents isn't normal in black society
>It's a privilege
>Because even blacks hate blacks
top kek. This only shows how fucked up your kind is.