>> Be me, in university
>> Crippled mom, needs 24 hour care
>> inb4 just kill
>> Hires three dindus from Mua'deebo or whatever
>> Night shift workers, position hard to fill
>> Serious thick accents, all have retarded names like Amethyst and Angel
>> idgaf
>> Shortly after mom starts complaining they are literally doing nothing
>> Immediately going to sleep when they show up, blast TV so they can't hear her call out
>> For some reason quadriplegia makes it so you can't yell
>> Contact agency, tell them to straighten them out or fire them
>> Agency head reluctantly agrees
>> Few months later nothing has changed
>> Mom starts getting sick
>> Needs to be rotated in bed every few hours
>> still inb4 just kill
>> One night mom falls over in bed, there for hours
>> Starts developing gaping pressure sores all over body from not being moved
>> Explode at dindu for not doing any work
>> "Eed it becaud I am blagg"
>> Plays race card to everyone, won't be fired and can't because there is no one else
>> Fuck it
>> Drop out of school, move into apartment, will do it myself
>> Too late
>> Mom dies a month later

Was it racist?
How do I not be racist now?
How did the dindus justify it in their own heads?

pic unrelated

its their IQ

they to slow and lazy

being racist is natural, thats why they need laws put in place and social engineering to make it look like its not

just look at the movies with black people trying to push a new picture of them ...never gonna succeed

This was a well thought out story OP.
Have a bump for your dead mom

>> Didn't even mention they were morbidly obese and brother in jail

How did user know?

Should've strung them up.

Don't you have a sister or wife? Could a female family member not have stepped in here...?

Kinder, Küche, Kirche

Few Aunts all in different corners of continent. Never really thought about why they didn't help.
Why Eastwoods and De Niro?

You shouldn't of hired a service with dindus. Your fault. Hard lesson in life. Sorry about your mom.

F. Sorry for your loss OP

This, also you can be sure they would have done their job if your mother was a nigger.

grow some balls you autistic faggot

sorry for your lost

Kill them you fucking faggot. They watched your mother suffer and did nothing. Then you kill anyone who supports this kind of behavior putting fucking animals in jobs that require compassion and empathy which they do not have. Well it's time time to turn off your empathy and kill anyone pushing legislation that advocates animals in the work place.

you sound like a nigger lover

It seems that some folk genuinely believe a job is "you go to a place, stay there some time, they give you money", sorry you had to take the consequences of that.

First instance I would use violence against the nigger.

Nope. They would have still cut corners. Just look at black majority cities.

>Putting your ill mother's fate in the hands of niggers
I blame the son. Niggers always Nig.

Letting your mom be under-cared so long...
user...

Fucking kill them you fuck! Read theses words! More willing succumb to this politically correct bullshit if you crooked teeth brits don't stand up for yourself. Germany is too far gone but you can save yourself! Be the one to start the fire! My people will rape yours into oblivion like we are now if you don't do something. It's too fucking easy. How's it feel knowing your government paid those niggers to rape your mom and watch her die?

> Crippled mom, needs 24 hour care

Why did you do that?

Those kaffirs killed your mother user. It is that simple.

This desu, the moment you saw the care agency sent in a pack of literal niggers, you should have dropped them.

Oh, and
>How did the dindus justify it in their own heads?
You Europeans don't understand just how different they are. They don't justify things because they just don't care about anything but their immediate desires. They absolutely don't give a shit about what happened and probably laughed about still getting payed.

Principles and honor are foreign concepts to them.

So racist. You need hire that cute black dindus more and more.
%%Shit. I regret your loss. But you are such kind of idiots that hire niggers to do such attentive work %%

Too little too late, great job shortening your mother's life and making her live her last days in pain surrounded by monkeys who didn't give a shit about her

Woah woah easy there! Let's not go overboard now. There are plenty of hard working caring "animals" out there helping to improve the quality of life of the disabled, for instance, seeing eye dogs.

but yeah we really should just kill all niggers