Acceptance of pedophilia in British Christianity

Change 'Church of England' to 'Muslim Council of Britain' and Bishop to Imam
What would the reaction be?

Well they worship a pedophile so the imam won't be doing anything wrong

Britain let a TV star get away with groping children for over half a century, they've been a lost cause for a while.

and people wonder why christianity is dying in the west

Yep. Alot of it has to do with molester priests and other clergy men that often times get away with it. It's common knowledge and has led to a deep resentment among alot of the populace.

The Catholic church needs to be dismantled. Fuck the Pope. I report only to the one true God, not a faggot that kisses nigger feet.

celibacy was a mistake

fpbp

Same shit happened in Australia. We had a royal enquiry into the church.
I personally knew one guy who was involved in a case, poor guy was a hard worker but he really was messed up and the money he got will never undo the abuse he suffered.

Anyone think its quite ironic that the BBC are reporting on pedos when the BBC are the biggest pedo ring in the country? (after the government, of course)

Well, they've had Muslim rape gangs in many cities, and the authorities did nothing, the media stayed silent, and activists that tried to raise awareness about it were called hatemongers and delusional. So I'm pretty sure Muslim sex abuse issues won't make it to a BBC headline unless it's a rape gang that has victims in at least three digits and they can't avoid reporting on it.

Why are brits still going on with this? As if they actually gave a fuck about religion.

None. Cathocucks and Islam are two heads of the same three headed religion.

CoE is Protestant though, albeit a catholicised version.

They are just another wing of the Catholic church. They even self identify as Catholic.

It was formed as Catholic many centuries ago but since then it is basically protestant and "open to all christians regardless of tradition". I do think the higher ups are cathcucks tho.

There are many protestant churches in the UK but the Church of England isn't one of them.

Alternative facts? Whether or not you like the C of E, the 39 Articles place it firmly outside of the Roman Catholic fold.

It's a copy of Catholicism. While it's not Roman Catholicism it's not protestantism either.
Heck just walk into a CoE church. One glance is enough to recognize it as not protestant.

Hurr the CoE looks like it's Catholic therefore it's Catholic!

Stupid Protestant logic

Cathocuck detected. Naturally you wont recognize Orthodox Catholic either right?
Unlike the Orthodox Catholic church the Church of England is literally a carbon copy of the Roman catholic church with an English localization.
It's like a cheap knockoff game or like any of the CoD series.

Well, it's a broad church. It's been said that in some C of E churches are so high that one can see Rome on a sunny day. There is also the Evangelical wing, and most churches seem to be somewhere in between the two.

Just because they look the same doesn't mean they are the same. They don't accept the Pope's authority, have female priests/bishops, openly gay priests/bishops and are pushing to accept fag marriage. Far from being Catholic.

That's like saying Battlefield, Halo and GTA are all CoD games because they all involve shooting.

There would be a media blackout on the issue and anyone caught discussing it would be shunned as a 'racist islamophobe'.

>have female priests/bishops
They do.

Groping? He raped them and in the hundreds

Pedophilia is a massive part of english culture, no wonder why they get along so with pakistanis.

>england
>catholics
>american education

Is there any resurgence in Catholicism in your country senpai?

It wouldn't be on the BBC. The BBC wouldn't publish anything islamophobic.

Well what do you think the reaction is? Most people in Britain have abandoned their cuck church. Less than one million people attend church service every Sunday. If thats not a rejection, I don't know what is.

Church of England is the religion of the state and establishment but the largest practicing denomination in the UK is Catholicism with 5 million attending mass every Sunday. The Catholics have at least sorted their pedo problem by banning gays from becoming priests anymore.

Upper class British culture. Bullying, buggery, and beatings. Where considered part of a well rounded, public school education. It's one of those class distinctions.

No.
Considering they are kissing muslim feet like good Vatican II goys it's not that a big loss though.
Only french christians I know with a bit of self preservation instinct are the orthodox but they are tiny mostly descendants of greek and white russian immigrants.

>muslims start an entire child sex ring
>huh? Whats that? Sounds like racism
>catholics rape a kid
>OH MY GAWD #killallcatholics
Not defending child rapists, but the double standard here is amazing.

Thanks for the insight. Unless the West rediscovers its authentic Christian heritage it is doomed to die imo.

He mutilated people and most likely did far worse as well