Does she make videos only for money?

Does she make videos only for money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyowTkqQ0ng
quora.com/How-do-I-perform-click-bombing
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/19/video-tara-mccarthy-interviews-jan-white-genocide-south-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her videos are too controversial to get adsense.

She asks donations

Why do you believe she's only in it for money?

Are you going to bitch about it like every other faggot on here?

Instead of moaning like a little cunt to her, put your blame towards those making the donations.

There's no way she gets ad revenue on her vids, (((youtube))) wouldn't allow it

looks like a kike

She is a Jew

she looks exactly like a local gypsy flower merchant. got me confused for a second

Will we ever see her whole body

Definetely a kike. Facial features dont lie.

>Does she make videos only for money?
how stupid can you be?
that's the only reason anyone makes videos

tbf I've thought about making videos to help start to begin a conversation on fascism but I know some autist would call me a kike shill and try to get me doxed.

Doesn't matter about Adsense. First she'll get the views and support. Then either gradually or immediately, switch teams. Go sjw, then make family friendly Adsense shit. It's a reverse laci green and we all know it.

Women should fuck off from politics and go make a sandwich

Is it brazil? Lol

Literally who?

She came up at almost exactly the same time as Roaming Millennial, Rage After The Storm and a slew of other moderately pretty girls regurgitating entry level alt-lite talking points.

>She asks donations

Why don't you make videos too and ask for donations?

She's full ethnonationalist though. She is closing a lot more doors for herself by holding such opinions than alt-lite people.

More shareblue D&C. At least she's doing something and asking questions

SAGE

i think shes part jewish and part indian.

How do we know she's really white if we have never seen the rest of her body?

All these retard labels and endless tribalism in the quest for identity and faux individualism, i've never heard a single one of these youtube retards offer a remotely original or interesting argument on anything. It's all just regurgitation of validated one liner views perpetuated within the group of choice.

Can you dazzle us with some of your "original" thoughts?

whos this bitch and why should i care?

Is she going to suck my cock or become my wife? Otherwise I don't give a shit about this vagina bleeding milk producing hag.

She does have a dick sucking lips

Rage After Storm came way after Tara and Roaming Millenial, and Tara is not alt-lite in any way, unless everyone left of Andrew Anglin is alt-lite to you

How come she hasn't posted any full body shots of herself, even clothed.

You know, with enough patience, dedication or critical mass, you can get her off it.

quora.com/How-do-I-perform-click-bombing

No

She does it for her tribes diabolical agenda

I don't even think redpilled to SJW conversion is possible without a massive shekel injection.

Nothing original or even delivered with some style.
It's mind numbingly unoriginal, all of it, especially the women who do these channels. It's nothing but crowd-funded confirmation bias. People watch this stuff as a distraction from their dead end lives in a society that hates them. We came here from TV and MSM which failed us. The only difference is after this there's nothing.

if she didn't have a vag she would have 10% of the subs

adds nothing, even worse than Roaming Millenial

Yeah I only watched 1 or 2 videos but from those it seemed like she does good work, only faux-pas was when she blamed /ourguys/ for some obvious false flags but she's young, happens.

Remember guys, you can't have everyone screaming for the camps and chambers.

Shes Kosher. 100% confirmed controlled opposition. Lets not be coy about it

30 year old single woman with no kids LARPing as a traditionalist.
A multiracial LARPing as an ethnic nationalist.

shes ''part Irish and part Indian'' ;-)

>30 year old single woman

She's in her mid 20s and has a fiance

Why doesn't she post full body pictures of herself

what's wrong with her making some money? she is HELPING us

if fucking pol keeps attacking the alt right all the time we are finished

literally who
sage

>potato in loo

Can we please have mods that enforce the rules? I'm sick of all these obvious shill threads promoting random patreon whores.

This cancerous divisive crap has to stop.

Tara is showcasing ETHNONATIONALIST VIEWS to a wide audience on her channel, she was converted to the cause of ethnonationalism by her boyfriend. She's a full White nationalist.

Comparing her to moderates like Roaming Millennial or Storm whatever the fuck name is laughable. OP should be shot.

She's not gonna fuck you faggot

no it's random retards attacking women who promote nationalist views for some reason, either they are shills or they are just stupid cunts.

I can bash women all day and yea western women are pretty fucked up. Tara McCarthy is not a bad woman, though

I don't give a fuck. What matters is that she is providing ethnonationalist fucking viewpoints to people. Why would that possibly upset you?
Are you some kind of fucking leftwinger?

Fucking moron.

you are right, pol is full of morons

case in point

The modern western world is so fucked up that even places where nationalist views prevail (like Sup Forums) there is an overabundance of divisive troublemaker asswipes.

We are truly fugged. What do?

They're probably leftypol, attacking people from the "they're not REAL right-wingers" angle

I really enjoyed her video with Jan Lamprecht.

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/19/video-tara-mccarthy-interviews-jan-white-genocide-south-africa/

He's been fighting this fight since before most of you were born.

Proof? I just assume they're the faction of online nationalists that hates/attacks everyone who isn't "uber hardcore 2 the maxxx".

why else would anyone make fucking videos?
for shits and giggles?

She could easily have stayed alt light and made money from people, but she is pushing a more and more redpilled message by the day precisely because she's a true believer White nationalist.

egads, voluntaryism. oh noes.

In case you haven't noticed there's a lot of this kind of shilling going on against right-wing figures (Richard Spencer for example). The leftists can't attack these figures from the left side because we'd dismiss them so they pretend to be right-wing and try to discredit them within the right-wing by using things that we would hate (calling them controlled opposition, CIA plants, Jews, racemixers, opportunists etc.)

and then?
I don't give a fuck what she is, i don't really care. that's not the point.
People just don't spends hours upon hours making videos, editing and all that, because it's fun.

Everyone on yootube is only there for money fool.

Yea but saying she does it "for the money" sounds like you mean she doesn't mean what she says ideologically.

Bombay Aloo.

Pretty good and tasty combination in fairness.

Her videos are trash and involve zero effort. She literally just responds to the stupid statements of the thirsty niggas who water her streams. Also she is a part Indian, white natonalist larper lol. And she is very ugly and looks like a fat jew. Her fiancee must be blind.

Please link us to the content you have created to help the cause....

*crickets*

wow this poast really helped the white race, 10/10 mein Airyan KKKamaraDDD

I don't even give shit about white nationalism, you fags, because I am not "white"(I am not a fucking American mongrel). As I actually have a unique ethnicity, the only nationalism I care about is my own people's. Go fuck yourself you 1/4 native american, white shitbloods.

Yes you are special and your words mean something...

Sage

>Content creators actually ask for some money
What's wrong with this?

No, she also does them for attention.

Some people still seem to live in 2008 and think making money through producing content on the internet is weird or "e-begging". It's retarded.

she's a cripple

Let's see now:
>a woman
>not very smart, probably someone behind her knowing they can make money this way
>fake voice
>wannabe professional set-up from the start
>mixed race, yet claims to be alt-right
>no substance, no value
>patreon set up from day 1
>no genuine interaction with fans
>gets prissy when questioned about the suspicious shit surrounding her

Women were not always at the back of the bus in European history. Case and Point: The Vikings and Shield Maidens...

As long as people are talking about things that matter to me, I will watch them. If they make money off it, GREAT!!! People should be paid for their time. Not everyone's MOM is paying their rent

What do you mean she is a cripple?

>What do you mean she is a cripple?
she has a mangled body.
she lives in a wheelchair.

Yes.

she is ugly

Got any proof? how do you know that?

No, she doesn't. Tara is a committed ethnonationalist.

>Tara is a committed ethnonationalist
indian pride worldwide

You must be new to Sup Forums?
Pieces of shits like: etc shill the fuck out of any eceleb in the counter culture. They are jew, whores, money grubbers, fakes, ugly etc etc they will photoshop them make 50 threads with photoshopped images, do the shill threads every day, sometimes many a day etc ect. Some of the guys are actually paid to do this by JDIF, SPLC etc, others just hate the world, others are leftits that want to sow discord others just love chaos for no reason. The main aim of all the shills though is to prevent unity and fracture the counter culture.

You're a lying Paki, I'm going to rape every member of your family above 14 and force you to watch.

Tara has been making videos way before that half chink, manly looking crpto Kraut.

She is upfront about having one Jewish great Grandma and Indian great grandad.

>diabolical agenda
i dont even get what Sup Forums wants anymore, youre all just always bitching and whining. "wah the jews, wah the altright, wah trump, wah the EU"
get an ideology and stick to it.

>Women
>Do something for free

In what world do you live again?

It doesn't cost to make her videos, she could just do them for the love for her people

>ethnonationalist
>race realist
>tried to being up the JQ and got shut down
>entry level
I normally agree with the shit thrown at e celebs but this one needs calling out.

boy youre the most obvious shill pol have seen in weeks

kill yourself with a rusty razor blade fucking faggot

Not only, she also likes prestige and attention. Though she doesn't do it conciously. She actually thinks she is commited. Happens to a lot of people, she will grow up eventually and either commit for real or just become a normal person.

yeah nothing like being a pro-white race realist ethno nationalist to bring in the easy dough and the fame

off yourself

I don't like all these alt lite women being given the spot light. Women cannot lead radical movements. They are going to water down our platform. These women are either rent seeking opportunists who are not in this for the long haul. Or they are saboteurs who are here to destroy our movement from within. Too many good men get suckered in by a pretty face.

Brittany Pettibone, roaming millenial, Tara mccarthy/reality calls, Lauren Southern, RageAfterStorm. These women will be the death of white nationalism.

You missed the part where I said that she doesn't do it conciously. Doing any other thing wouldn't match her personality and personal circunstances. My guess is she loves elitism, that's why she got into white nationalism in the first place.

You may not be aware, but people act most of the time guided by their subconcious. They have absolutely zero control over it, though it seems perfectly rational for them.

>Amerijew e-celebs

They're not leading anything. Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo and Jared Taylor are the ones with actual political organizations and in "leadership" positions. These chicks are just spreading ideas on youtube. Chill the fuck out.

tara isnt alt-lite she's as alt-right as it gets

Although youre right than on average women are not part of radical movements, an average is an average. Just like some niggers are actually smart, some women are well suited to be a voice in those movements and Tara is clearly part of that.

It's also more inviting to have women in there

>You missed the part where I said that she doesn't do it conciously. Doing any other thing wouldn't match her personality and personal circunstances. My guess is she loves elitism, that's why she got into white nationalism in the first place.

source : vague anecdotal evidence and my asshole

second part was meant to

Is she a fucking jew?

One of her great grandmothers was half-jewish

So not really

she's 2% jewish, 10% indian and 88% european