NO ROOM IN EVROPA FOR MUSLIM ANIMALS

youtube.com/watch?v=VgetGTGnPWU

stay out or get piped in the streets wretched fucks.
central and eastern europe stay strong. west are fucking cucks. good luck with merkel and macarooni.

daily reminded to boycott anything made in germany and france - from cars to food.

You want to starve?
Fine by me, gypsy. Starve.

That won't happen to you, even though your diet consist exclusively out of brown cocks.

Man, I am so glad that your wretched kind is on its way out.

That girl in the beginning was cute!

No room in Europa for non-whites and Euromutts*

i work a high paying It job in the capital where all the big foreign companies have moved, out of england and Britain.
your countries are full of islamic scum, ghettos and high taxes, lazy western workers who dont care about even doing a good job.
I eat healthy organic food, no palm oil in my cheese, and i can afford it.
my only sin is driving an old audi.

yet german boy, your wife is in the streets getting raped by islamists and you still chose to be racist towards ME?
your race is so evolved you couldnt even fight to not get outbred and islamized.
a nation of autists, be gone.

shut up achmed, the thread is about germans.

the thread is to realize and start to believe that we all can make a difference each on of us, by what we buy, where we put our money, and how we raise our voice.

every time you spend your money somewhere, you keep a business alive. if germany and france will try to sanction central and eastern europe then its time to think very seriously do you support your local businesses or are you a whore of the ones bringing the islamic disease of the blood god to your people?

Don't mind the kike. Our government has most of the nation's leftists brigading this place 24/7 to incite hatred against German nationals. Stop falling for it, for fuck's sake. We're few enough as is and every post made by one of us is one more risk to get caught. Know that we are not all like that, not by a long shot. We are simply disarmed and riddled with spies to the point where we can not speak to you others most of the time. Fight. And the day the stooges come for you, I'll show them the blood god of my people.

Well boycotting big Western Euro companies is all well and good, they're jew owned for the most part and complicit in the EU's destruction of the west.

But if you're serious about toppling the EU and getting rid of the shitskins you're going to have to make contact with right-wing resistance in the west and coordinate.

Fuck Refugees
Fuck EU
But most of all... Fuck Germany.

If you think the German is the one who has your ass in debt slavery then you haven't been paying attention. (((They))) want you to be angry at the Kraut instead of pointing the blame where it belongs.

F

>lazy western workers who dont care about even doing a good job.

Wage Slaves caused this. You are a Man, not a Pack Mule. It is slavish obedience that has caused the West to become like this.

bullshit, i do a good job and i get promoted.
i dont work on a fucking assembly line with time limit.
in fact i might work slower but put a little more care.

germans do everything by the book and never innovate. the definition of a blind mule autism.

Greeks already know (((who))) is behind everything

But germanistanis are puppets and responsible for a big portion of what is going on in Europe

Exactly. This is why I don't buy anything from Muslims. No food, no fuel, not even a newspaper. I don't get served by them in shops.

This is false.
Source: The ease with which the Nazis were guided to western Netherlands in WW2.
All of my neighbours still complain about rich jews to this day. Plus, especially religious people hold more antisemitism than they'll ever admit in a survey.

I don't give a fuck if Jews control Germany or not.
I hate Jews and I hate Germany.

So I just realised I sounded like a pussy earlier. I sure as fuck don't want souflaki-nigger up there to be justified in lumping me in with the satanists and if I can talk tough I should back it up. Fuck the EU and fuck if they catch me over a Sup Forums post, I'm off to Czech Republic to arm up and will be back.

Are those migrant hunts at the Turkish border still ongoing?

i think so. the guy is definitely getting backed and given money. our border guards are obviously racist as we all are so they are definitely beating and murdering when cameras arent shooting.

trust me, whoever they catch crossing is getting beaten and their shit stolen.
the problem is our stupid brothers are more concerned with stealing and making profit, and not so much with stopping and murdering them...but still....100 terrorists with 1000 euro in their pocket from ISIS/usa get caught by bulgars and robbed, we save a lot of happenings from happenings.

thats the most fun fact.
these ISIS shills get given phones and a lot of money to reach germany/sweden and sprout terrorist cells and we just catch them on the road or in the forest and fucking beat the shit out of them and take their phones and money. LEL
and this is money from soros/saudi arabia/usa all going into bulgarians who will spend them on a used BMW

the economy spins!

>I eat healthy organic food, no palm oil in my cheese
>palm oil in cheese
WTF?

>i work a high paying It job in the capital
>Bulgaria

Congratulations on your 1.30€ an hour, bossman.

>This is false
>Source: The views of a generation that is now dead
>Other source: Some personal anecdote
You can't make this shit up

more closely to 18k pounds, go take a walk in your refugee infested streets
ps: 50% of your salary is taxes, fuck off
and youre not welcome in eastern europe.
stay with your refugees if you love them so much and think were lower than you.

>he thinks we can't live without his bread crumps
Nothing has changed since we joined, Ahmed. Only some hilarious financial "help".

>Bulgaria
>Better than Denmark

k. Keep me posted.

>better
No.
>safer
Hell yes.

its certainly more beautiful than your northern cold shithole ahmed.

lol.

The Polish qt at the beginning is Naming The Choudray.

Don't panic bro.

France lost 12,000 millionaires last year.

Australian gained 11,000.

Rats off a sinking ship.

Britain first, and then eventually Germany, will follow this pattern.

eastern and central europe is sticking together and creating a future union, a place that will become better and better.
and here we have northerners who always thought we are "subhuman" while they have ahmeds running around the street turning their stupid countries in a caliphate.

how much can you fucking hate yourselves? You are getting outbred and you still make fun of us the east for being lower than you?
Yea its pretty fucking bad, but its going to get better and its sure as hell better than your muslim hellhole.

yea ive been noticing this.
as their countries become ghettos and no-go zones no wealthy/upper class worker wants to live in an unsafe uncivlized area, so all the good businesses and wealth is moving to other countries.

5 years and france, germany, sweden and england will be worse than bulgaria.
i mean, who the fuck wants to pay 100,000pounds to live in a shit little house next to niggers and muslims who would rape your wife tomorrow? or do business there? Where will you find good workers? they are not going to come live in this shithole.

fuck i dont even want to go to the west anymore, im better off trying to apply in philipines, asia etc.

We're exporting food to germany, if anyone's gonna starve then it's gonna be you.

I like it

And best of all, you'll have an enemy caliphate to fight to solidify your union!

Kill all niggers and arabs.

>countries not taking refugees are all shitholes
>countries who do are rich and successful
REALLY MAKES U THINK
Btw, poland is a shithole dependendent on EU gibsmedat, they will crumble like the lazy crap they are before the mighty EU

It kind of isn't false, a lot of Europeans still hate the jews, they just don't openly admit it, because it can get you publicly shamed by the (((media))).

But look around how people shit on media and banks, they are still the 2nd most hated group after politicians. It will come out again.

id be happy to live in poland.
im sure your no go zones are much better.

>they are not going to come live in this shithole.

Why do you think they're so eager to crack down on islamophobia? Those workers won't have a choice.

uyuuu yeaaas they do have a choice.
skilled workers go for the better offer and living conditions.
you think they gonna go live in london the muslim ghetto where they would be jailed and fined for speaking against their girlfriends getting beaten on the street?
no, theyd fucking try their luck going to fucking philipines, japan, i dont know.

theres plenty of asian countries who are hungry for skilled workers and would probably even fucking sponsor you.

a lot people are now coming to bulgaria, taking advantage of their still higher european salaries to just live in the very expensive neighborhoods or out of town in the suburbs and they even avoid rush hours and most rude people.
their lives are mostly living out of town in a cool house in the mountain, and be at work in the center of town in the nice office.

Can anyone give me a rundown of what US administration thinks of this strong arming tactic by the EU?
I would imagine we would side with Poland, Czech Republic, and Hungary

Ha! I approve of this! You heard that Italian fishermans?
We should all have friday hunts like this on borders, goddamit, next wave of shit coming near my borders imma organize