youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html
gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRIENDLY REMINDER

MAGA

He is awake.

TRUMP

Today is the anniversary of the start of Operation Barbarossa, the end of battle of Okinawa, the start of Operation Bagration, the G.I. Bill, Adoption if the Swedish flag, the discovery of Charon and the of battle of Sisak. It's also the birthdays of Dianne Feinstein, Elizabeth Warren, Brit Hume and Meryl Streep.

>you got bootyblasted that I didn't know who you were when you weren't using a tripfag
*Using a tripcode

We covered this, I was astonished that you get in fights with people and do not recognize when someone recalls this fight to you an hour later. It is like the memory of a goldfish. I was definitely taken aback.

Ignore all Canadian posts.

>special people

is he calling his supporters retards?

SCHEDULE TODAY

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology event. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the International Olympic Committee. In the evening, the President and First Lady will host the Congressional Picnic.

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology Event

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT will meet with the International Olympic Committee

7:15PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host the Congressional Picnic

>Briefing Schedule

1:00PM Press Gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

muh rallyfu

Friendly reminder that it's time to go back, you fucking r/donald retards

ABC JUST TOLD ME THAT TRUMP DOESN'T LIKE POOR PEOPLE BECAUSE HE SAID IT AT HIS RALLY! I HEARD AUDIO! IT'S TRUE!

I'M DONE WITH THIS FUCKING CHEETO.

5 SCOOPS!

How many posts will obamaleaf make in this thread to prove how totally not assblasted he is?

40+?

angels don't have genders. neither do souls.

>It's also the birthdays of Dianne Feinstein, Elizabeth Warren, Brit Hume and Meryl Streep.
Welp my day is ruined

>stabbed cop in the neck multiple times
>man in his 50s
>happened in Flint MI
>search is ongoing for michael moore
what's happening?

:O

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html
Defend this!

Impressive.

And as for today....

Anyone else feel like Wikileaks is wasting their time with this stuff? I feel like it doesn't grab people's attention and it flies over their head (including mine tbqhfam).

lol i invade your safe space and btfo you paid GOP shills on your home turf

SAD!

>emerging technology
>Space Corps
THE SECRET TECHNOLOGIES ARE REAL

If a 3rd term was allowed, Trump wouldn't be POTUS

This. Exactly. They need to reveal actual corruption in government. This type of stuff just threatens national security.

lol it's sad how cucked his supporters are

he openly shits on them and they cheer

>not picking the one in gray
Breddy sad, desu.

Fine, but that second bit "backed up by military might" would kick in far later with Trump than with the neocons. Any way you cut it, it's a far higher bar for intervention, because Trump understands volatility.

In fact, might as well just poll PTG for this: Which US war or conflict after WWII was actually worth fighting?

triggered
stop being so angelophobic

rf

>kangaroo

>Brutal Kangaroo

noice

>it flies over their head (including mine tbqhfam).
Seems like a way of getting into a closed/LAN network

Wtf?

Didn't he yell something about syria?

Makes one think...

Try this enchilada on for size.

>When you trigger obamaleaf so hard he can't resist replying and giving (You)s
I thought you shills were supposed to get the (You)s, this is all backwards!

they do it for the hackers around the world mainly
after they released the first few things about the nsa backdoors, severals hacks occurred (yahoo, etc)
they're literally trying to break the conditioning by causing choas, but very few hack groups/hackers have the ability or tech required to use these tools
on the plus side they are pushing software/hardware makers to up their security game (apple wasnt in the latest leaks for instance after they updated teh shit out of mac/ios)

>Today is the anniversary of the start of Operation Barbarossa, the end of battle of Okinawa, the start of Operation Bagration, the G.I. Bill, Adoption if the Swedish flag, the discovery of Charon and the of battle of Sisak.
Oh wow thats coo-
>It's also the birthdays of Dianne Feinstein, Elizabeth Warren, Brit Hume and Meryl Streep.

Canadians are so polite, they just hand them out like candy

Is it biologically possible for a woman to admire a man and not want to fuck him?

Just the ones in Iowa.

more military spending, fuck healthcare though

Explenation required why I can identify as a terrorist organisation and why it's called "nationalist".

i don't want anyone in charge of the economy, poor or rich.

>How stupid are the people of Iowa!?
Yes, he's been consistent with that

At what point does this go beyond informing people to divulging state secrets that could harm national security? I want to know if CIA is spying on Americans or some shit like that, but I don't want the world to know the exact details of everything they do either.

We need to range ban Canada, build a Northern wall, and then genocide the Canadians.

Here we fucking go

2 TOOLS?!

Now that Stefan is a Statist, who do you listen to?

Christian general

They need to have boring releases to be seen as reliable and trustworthy. Otherwise they'd be no better than MSM chasing after ratings

It's Trump. It's kind of hard.

Oh wow. Then how did the debt get to $20 trillion under his watch, retard!?

If you want to have (you)s contest, I already win.

Nice picture

also this method was used in a mr. robot episode was it not?
>or maybe i'm thinking of BS:dawn of justice movie ;^)

Answer me you giant faggots.

would you fuck off with your kike general?

Just like there land and daughters

Space Corps Gap!

>after they released the first few things about the nsa backdoors, severals hacks occurred (yahoo, etc)

>they're literally trying to break the conditioning by causing choas
The only thing they seem to breaking lately is American national security. I want to know about corruption, not this shit. Why don't they ever release information about the malfeasance of the Chinese or Russians?

Two rakes!

I don't know if you are being serious but the establishment of a space warfare corps is long overdo. We have been putting satelite warfare and the like split between navy and airforce. We need to counter offensive satellites and space weapons that are being rapidly developed in China and Russia. The US's strategic plans for the future require a technological edge to remain competitive and meet defense agreements.

Before you think about replying to the leaf again, please consider the following...

I'm asking you dead serious. Did you actually think that the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts, fuckups and recession magically stopped as soon as he left office?

Do you need a dictionary? They exist on the internet for free.

Maybe, maybe not. Obama BARELY beat Romney despite Romney being a total fool who just gave up in the last month of his campaign.

>Anyone else feel like Wikileaks is wasting their time with this stuff?

What compels you to say this while posting on Sup Forums?

I fucked up the image on the right. Damn it. Oh well, you guys get the point.

Former Mormon here. Used to hear variants of that quote ad nauseum. It always came off as pathetically sad and lonely. Like an autist kid inventing imaginary friends.

>information about the malfeasance of the Chinese or Russians?
really makes you wonder huh

>barely

nope

looks familiar

>Obama BARELY beat Romney

It was a fucking blowout

Didn't Obamaleaf say he was going to kill himself if Trump won?

Because the mods are fags who hate us.

Those are both great too! Already had them.

The states he won to get those EV, he won by pretty slim margins. The same way Trump barely beat Clinton by winning PA-MI-WI by a few thousand votes.

ok

i guess u want more trudeau ivankas?

I'll let a person, the CEO of the company that is almost synonymous of good data gathering and analysis (Gallup, [1]) to talk about how unemployment was reported at least in the past 8 years.

Notice that this precedes Trump's candidacy by months.

> The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment
> by Jim Clifton, CEO of Gallup
> February 3, 2015

> Here's something that many Americans -- including some of the smartest and most educated among us -- don't know: The official unemployment rate, as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor, is extremely misleading.

> Right now, we're hearing much celebrating from the media, the White House and Wall Street about how unemployment is "down" to 5.6%. The cheerleading for this number is deafening. The media loves a comeback story, the White House wants to score political points and Wall Street would like you to stay in the market.

> None of them will tell you this: If you, a family member or anyone is unemployed and has subsequently given up on finding a job -- if you are so hopelessly out of work that you've stopped looking over the past four weeks -- the Department of Labor doesn't count you as unemployed

> While you are as unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed. Trust me, the vast majority of them aren't throwing parties to toast "falling" unemployment.

> There's another reason why the official rate is misleading. Say you're an out-of-work engineer or healthcare worker or construction worker or retail manager: If you perform a minimum of one hour of work in a week and are paid at least $20 -- maybe someone pays you to mow their lawn -- you're not officially counted as unemployed in the much-reported 5.6%. Few Americans know this.

[1] gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx

(continues)

>55% turnout
What's up with that. We had 82% turnout this year.

Their brains are wired differently

God I love it when you paid GOP shills have to resort to posting charts of Bush crashing the economy in 2008.

You btfo yourselves

SAD!

What gewest do you live in bro? I have to admit there is some funny shit in there. What does being gay have to do with anything.

stop feeding the leaf you autists

>WTF I LOVE GRAPHS WITH NO SOURCES
Fuck all of y'all

i lost my way