Putin sold Siberia to the Chinese

Most Westerners have never heard of the "conspiracy theories" we have in Russia, because reporters really do end up dead if they snoop into what's really going on.

The saddest thing most people don't know, any many in Russia choose not to believe, is that Putin is the worlds first Trillionaire. He sold Siberia to the Chinese for over 1 Trillion dollars. You can say whatever you want about the USA, but at least teachers and doctors don't get paid 500$ a month like they do here in Russia now.

Other urls found in this thread:

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/06/thirty-percent-of-russians-now-identify.html
russian-council.org/manifest/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin will be declared a gangster after the coup and any laws written will be thoroughly investigated and changed as necessary.

glad to hear

>Oceania and Eurasia are now a reality

the Bear and the Dragon when

They were long before the land changed hands

I've heard that the Chinese are looking to exploit the region's oil and mineral reserves. I also read in some places they outnumber ethnic Russians. I feel any Russians have some info I'd appreciate it. We don't read too much about this in the States

No, it's actually 6 gorrillion. Anti Putin arguments get more retarded and weak by the day.
Probably because the left is loosing hard.

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/06/thirty-percent-of-russians-now-identify.html

1 trillion is far too cheap to be believable.

That's the stupidest shit I read today. Good job. As someone who lived in mainland China. In Guangdong province for several years I can say for sure, chinese don't want Russian soil. They have more than enough problems without it.

I bet it this was true Russians from the Far East would know that.
t. ex-Vladivostok dweller, knows nothing about that

I thought that Siberia is the interest zone of both Russians and the Chinese and we may see some conflict there in the future, when the thing becomes even mildly habitable.

>first trillionaire
ok kid

Broofs?

[Citation not needed]

Stupid kike bot

He deserves the rope!
Reminder ethnic Russians are the victims of Judeobolshevism and are your friends
Living in Germany, grandson of the White Guard Officer, Alexander von Hahn decided to revive the Russian Council of Baron Peter Wrangel and published the "Manifesto of the Renaissance of Russia".

russian-council.org/manifest/

For a discussion of this document, the author invites everyone, regardless of their country of residence and party affiliation. The main task – "to resist the regime of Vladimir Putin", which, according to Baron, is the direct heir of Bolshevism.

Vstan za veru Russkaya Zemlya!

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s impossible(!!!) to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

Greater China

It's about time the Mongol race reclaimed some clay. The already lost the entire Western Hemisphere. I have no doubt they'll out-breed Indos in NE Asia by the end of this century. As long as they're not Muslim Turks, I don't care.

Actually this is bullshit for the mere reason that China has a population control problem like Hong Kong.

They don't have space to live that is why they are making ugly ass skyscrapers

It's about time Mongol race is getting exterminated

What would he gain with this? If your answer is "lel money" than this is retarded

so how does one reconcile being staunch antagonist of judeobolshevism while using jewish-run american media referncing jewish carnegie center in their neverending fearmongering escapade against russia?

Chinese would totally move north, yep. So gut here.

Ethnic Russian nationalism

It is like saying "It's about time Romans start reclaiming land".

How fucking delusional and vague are you?

Why would they? Isn't there gas n shit

This would be interesting if true. Would the Russians be trying to become more white/euro and shed that eastern trash?

The mineral wealth and future farming with global warming is too great for 1 trillion to be a reasonable number.

Romans aren't a race. Whites have to diminish to safe the world, otherwise they're going to feed the black population of Earth into a demographic takeover of currently nuclear armed states, and usher in the apocalypse, while simultaneously hamstringing East Asia advancement by promoting mass immigration, and other forms of globalism there.

Western civilization has to collapse, and undergo a cleansing war for several decades, of which white will hopefully be victorious, expel Africans and Arabs from their lands, and enjoy a harmonious relationship with what will by then be the East Asia hypertech hegemony.

For the Horde!

Is Putin playing chess with an imaginary number of dimensions?

>So much this

Legacy
Anyone with half a brain knows the future is supranational bodies and it's about time to form a russian-??? bloc

Ding ding ding!

The map clearly shows the LNG fields being Chinese territory. This is a stupid map for that reason.

Yep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative

exactly. they would have chinese passports now or something. OP is a lame larper.

Yeah,putin badass baby!

Hello, Navalny!
I didn't know they had internet in jail.

>Muslim Turks
Butthurt is real

>Putin sold Siberia to the Chinese
What again? damn putin is fucking smart. selling siberia to chinchongs like every months

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

You're not a Turk. You're a hairy, smelly, Greek who's 7th great grandfather was a steppe nomad who raped your 7th great grandmother and forced his descendants to speak Oghuz and worship Allah.

Real Turkic people are Mongoloids. You're like white Americans who say their Native American because they have 1/72 Cherokee blood.

REAL Turks are fine by me as long as they're not Muslim.

Nothern china is empty also cold, chinese mega hives are in the south.

I'm all for Mongoloid world domination but outbreeding Indians isn't going to happen with 1.1 children per couple.

this is good, now russia can join the european union as an equal partner

True, but those proto-Australoids are all moving to Europe and North America, or otherwise staying in their containment zone of a subcontinent. So far they're not polluting any more of Asia, except for the Rohingya trying to muscle in on the Burmese.

Daily reminder.
>One million seconds is
12 days
>one billion seconds is
31 years // 11322 days

>ONE TRILLION SECONDS IS
31,688 years // 11573794 days.

>worlds first trillionaire
Funny u are