Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long...

Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long, I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t. How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sargon of Akkad
>Thunderf00t
>Milo

Whoa, slow down there champ. You've been exposed to the betiation too long. You're going to need some time to digest this betaway

I had a BASED black man cum in my asshole last night. I felt so good knowing that I'm not a racist and that I support BASED lgbt community while still supporting trump

MAGA

AWOO!!!

Us le alt righters need to stick together if we're going to defeat the regressive left. Shadilay!

>How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?

As you stated you have just been redpilled, in other words you are a newfag, we dont include newfags in operational plans, your job is to be cannon fodder for ANTIFA at protests and to strengthen our colony on r/thedonald
Go order a kekistani flag or something, us grown ups are handeling the important stuff, you go wait for your order okey.....

Oh look, this post again.

Is that farrage in the back seat? Why would someone do that?
Shit makes no sense mates

>Sargon's face

>thunderf00t
That's Farage you dummy.

You guys need to stop being so openly aggressive to alt lighters.

Sure, they might not be as experienced and black-pilled as long term pol users are, but..they are right wing, they have swing with the youth and can be further educated.

Being cunts and exclusionary makes us worse than the SJW.

I mean christ, imagine an entire generation of conservatives who are all redpilled on the JQ!

fuck off back to Sup Forums

they are faggots

>muh sekret pol club xd

Sargon isn't Alt-Right. But he's highly critical of Islam and Feminism. Just because you disagree with those things, doesnt make you Alt-Right. Just sayin

That's the plan desu moderation is dead.

Sup fellow alt-righter. I'd like to recommend this based redpilled masterpiece that will surely trigger all the leftist cuck special snowflakes. Shadilay!
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

>PICTURE: Nigel Farage with ...Sargon of Cuckad & Milo the Fag

LOL WTF is that? Milo is just a huge fag and Sargon is a bedbug compared to Nigel Farage.

>I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t

oh OK. BAIT.JPG

>using Murdoch Murdoch as bait
Kys yourself

The real redpill is that Jesus Christ is the Lord and will return to defeat the antichrist who will come in the form of an alien invasion on September 23rd 2017. The Jews and the Vatican have both been co-opted by Satanist and will progress his agenda along on earth.

ATTENTION!!!!!! LIBERAL JOURNALIST IN DISGUISE!!!!!
I REPEAT
LIBERAL JOURNALIST IN DISGUISE!!!!!

>finally awoken and taken the red pill
>thunderf00t
okay then

Sargon of Cuckkad is a fucking pseudo-intellectual SJW faggot. Anyone who listens to him sucks cock.

or ya know, maybe just some guy taking the piss

Kekistan Flag tattoo.
I got a V for Vendetta mask tattoo.

Watch out those evil leftists always have something up their sleeves 11!1!!!

I got a rare pepe on my car rear bumper. normies are like wat?!? praise kek xD

FREE KEKISTAN
WE ARE THE MAGAPEDES XD
REEEEEEEEEE

Epik for the win!

How can Milo be a racemixer

Murdoch actually mocks the alt-lite in that very video.

Great b8

What the fuck is your problem? You want to kill all niggers and gays? Fuck you

My opinion, what they need to do is debate and convince them to accept other red pills.
But, the alt-right isn't drastically any different than any other group of people, in that most people aren't suited for such. Most are just going to squawk "cuck" or something stupid, because in truth they are stupid. They don't want to grow ranks, they just want to themselves belong to a certain group. Without doing jack to propagate said group.
Then you also have the contrarians who want alt-right to stay a little exclusive social club, their own My Lil' Interweb Nassi's, because they never grew out of highschool clique level of development. Essentially the same as goes on heavily in the libertarian circles.
People that can debate and even more so convince others, is what is needed.

they are going to drive that car through dealey plaza, aren't they?