Reminder

E1b1b1a1>R1b

t. tonibler
you have to go back.

R1b = Celts?

Only insofar as deliciousness of blood is measured. Dammit you aroused my unquenchable thirst for Aryan blood.

Y haplogroups alone are a poor indicator of genetic relationships, because you're only looking at the Y chromosome, which gets passed down relatively unchanged from father to son only. For example, your father's father's father's father's father's father's mother could have been raped by an invading Turk, which would would then show you has having a Turkish haplotype even though you might actually only be like 0.2% Turkish ancestry.

Y haplogroups are better for showing migration/invasion patterns. For example, it's easy to tell that the indo-europoeans migrated down into the indian subcontinent and conquered the people there and mixed with them because they are all brown clearly not truly white, and yet many of them have r1a haplotype.

Celt iberians originally

We are the master race

Autism. The post.

So you're saying Jews are invaders?

t. toniblerim

felemenderit usa
I like how since the introduction of changeable flags I never see Albozergia, you guys are ashamed of your own country kektus

Technically yes, but they're more like parasites rather than conquerors.

Can I be a NatSoc even though I'm legitimately in love with Kat Dennings?

another episode of dirty albozerg diaspora.

No, take off the flag, leaf. She's a fat ugly jewess with cow tits.

who R1a1a master race here?

Why the fuck did you bring up Laci Green?

You're all fucking disgusting mongrels

There are subclades of each group.For example you R-SXX number which are the Saxons,and so on and on.

Calling all my brorhers of I2a1 haplogroup
Why do we feel this disdain for the world?

Sardinian?

i2a1 here too, do we hate everyone or is it just me?

Yes, Sardinia it's the only place in Italy with it i think

You're the least Indo-European in whole Europe. How does that make you feel?

You have dona genetic test?Which I2a is it.
Mhm,Sardinia is predominantly I2a but a different subclade than South Slavs.

fuck off with your larping you alpine croat

You mean Alpine Serbs,my Catholic brother?

be quiet orthodox croat

Sardinians are pure neolithic farmers, who were the group of people living in europe/anatolia before the aryans invaded and conquered them.

All groups have varying proportions of neolithic farmer, aryan, and cro-magnon blood, but sardinians are interesting in that they are almost 100% neolithic farmer.

nobody asked you a question hurr-durrvatia

I'm talking about pic related

Nikola Tesla was Anglo-American, not Serbo-Croatian.

Top lel,Catholic Serb.

Where is Slovenia?

>He stated himself once that he was a Croat and that Croatia was his homeland.

It should be in Italy. Currently tho it's around our President's dick.

Well no shit,that's why he was a meme.Litearally a Serb LARPING as Croat.Like most Croats.Sad.

Indifferent about it
We Sardinians place our loyalty towards our Island above everything else
At the same time i notice that when a northener reproduce with one of us the child always resemble more them than us
It's probably because modern europeans are a mix with proto-europeans like us and hunter gatherers

>t. Nemanja Horvat
J J JA SAM SRBINN!!

So is there actually a genetic difference between serbs and croats, or is it JUST a religious/linguistic difference?

How do they differ in terms of appearance?

t.Dalmatian of Pagan Serb decent with some Italian mixed in it

Croats are whiter and more civilized

its sad that the langauge is called serbo-"croat" when the langauge is simply serbian.But croats are too butthurt to accept that they speak the language of their arch-enemy.Same for bosniaks with their "bosniak"

>Is there any geneticall difference between Serbs and Croats
Yes Serbs raped and assimilated Vlachs/Greeks while Croats assimilated Pannonian Slavs.

Redpill me on the NO haplogroup. Are we Asian?

i'm in the 98th percentile
for having neanderthal DNA markers
is that good

>How do they differ in terms of appearance?
differences are minor. northern croats (read: slovenes) differ from us because they look whiter, dalmatians look darker than us because they have mediterranean genetics

>linguistic difference
no such thing

>Posting outdated pie chart info so you can make yourself look Whiter than Bosnian master race
Gtfo Catholic Serb.

No, being Jewish is not considered good around here.

>no such thing

I know you speak the same language, but aren't there slight differences in terms of vocabulary and accent?

yes
but it's basically like american and british english

>Do dialects exist
Obviously burger,most countries have several dialects of their own,let alone 2 different countries.For example i could never understand Eastern Serbs.

There are differences in the language ofc
But you can still have a conversation easily

>For example i could never understand Eastern Serbs.
So
>lack of mutual intelligibility
>south Slavic having diverged into multiple languages is just a meme
I stand by my patently false assertion that Tesla was Anglo, primarily because he had a functioning brain.

Why do Bosnian serbs have so much sandnigger blood?

within R1b, you have 3 main subclades.

R-L21 is predominantly British Isles, and by that, predominantly Irish, Scottish and other regions associated with Insular Celts.
R-DF27 is predominantly Iberia, but kinda radiates out from the Pyrenees and Bay of Biscay in both directions.

These two are more closely related to one another than the last one, and perhaps you could consider these "Celtic".

R-U106 on the other hand, is a more typically Germanic subclade of R1b. It's found a lot in Germany, Austria, BeNeLux, Norway and England.

>I stand by my patently false assertion that Tesla was Anglo, primarily because he had a functioning brain.
But he wasn't though, like 90% of 'american' inventions

inventors*

That's unfortunate since his family has already been genetically tested.
And Eastern Serbs are just Conquered Bulgarians but oke.

Mhm,i forgot the name and was to lazy to Google it.R1b is the most diverse Haplogroup calling them jsut Celts is dumb.

>lithuanian intelectuals
wat?

Some retarded Lithuanian,like many poltards,posted haplogroups and as usual thought J2 is only Turkish.

>Serbs raped and assimilated Vlachs/Greeks
nah, we didn't mix with vlach at that extent, we tried to exterminate them and at some point in history it was even forbidden to serbs to marry vlachs
greeks also weren't here for a long time, maybe just in kosovo they had some minorities wirth mentioning

but it's true that many vlachs are today adopting serbian identity though

>What is Stari Vlah
Are you a Southern Serbistani by any chance?Do remember that that code of law was broken once the Turks arrived.

>defining that subclade by the S-21 marker instead of the concurrent U106 marker
fucking Eupedia I swear. Everyone else uses U106.

Well what can ya do.But you got any better sites than Eupedia?Since you said "Others".

>Stari Vlah
what's up with that?

>Do remember that that code of law was broken once the Turks arrived.
once turks arrived vlachs were already a small minority

Ah yea, but according to the one you posted it correlates with albozerglings. Not much better than t*rks if you ask me

Small sample size?Rape children from the Millitary Frontier part of RS?All bosnians Serbs i know are Whiter than mainlanders.

>All bosnians Serbs i know are Whiter than mainlanders.
I know quite a few of them here in Slovenia and they are dark as fuck. Some even have that weird "bure na nogare" statue. Besides that they're pretty based

hurrr durrrrrr

Well,user,J2.E1b only make 24% of the population and is concentrated around the South.Stari Vlach is a South-Western provoince of Serbia below Raska.
Indeed,i never said those subbies are better,but the difference is Turks conquered us,and we conquered Albozergs multiple times.So you know who raped who.But there is also Greeks J2 here because Nobility intermarried and we took Greek refugees since Serbia fell 100 years latter than Turkey.For example one of the reads in Highschool has the Protagonist married to an Orthodox Greekl on the military frontier

That's why i believe that Bosnian Serbs from Old Raska and Bosnian Serbs that migrated to the Croatian border are different.I have saw videos of Bosnian Serbs and they are in fact dark as fuck,but most of the ones i knew had blue eyes ,blonde hair,rudy hair etc.It was quite weird ,actually.Notice how they have more Northern Slavic as well,and not just Sand nigger.

>b-but I'm whitest

Who cares, you are still European. That's good enough.

>Notice how they have more Northern Slavic as well
Any pics? I've never seen such a Serb in Slo

Nice divide and conquer thread, turbonigger.

I don't use kikeberg sorry,i do have a class picture but not sure if should post it.You never know with Sup Forums.As for the Northern Slavic part here is the genetic tests They have more Slavic than Serbs and Bosnians.

>They have more Slavic than Serbs and Bosnians.
Just a tiny little bit more, I doubt that makes any difference here

You think we look different because we have more R1a then?

Romania and Bulgaria are literally trivial pursuit top fucking kek

But we do look different Slovenian bro,

I'll take your word for it, I can't really tell the difference. Been in Beograd two times, have some Serbian friends from Serbia, seen many Bosnian Serbs in my childhood. They were all pretty similar to me.

What's the deal with haplogrups? Also

>Latvia
> 42% N
>39% R1a

does this scientifically prove that we indeed are the niggers of Europe? Shiiet, and we even wuzn't kangz...

haploautism is never right tho

A mix of mongols and Slavs, seems about right

Belgradians are pretty Dark,i live in Northern Serbia.That's why i have Bosnains Serbs here in the first place

I agree with op. Greeks the founders of european culture were predominantly e1b1 and southern italy also e1b1

>Belgradians are pretty Dark
because there are no real belgradians kek, mostly migrated from poor southern parts of the country

>a literal niggers
right

>Indo-European

How can you put these two words together?

>tfw paternal haplogroup is E-V13

>E-V13
Shit, so sorry breh. Is your paternal lineage from Slovenska Istra by any chance?

pic related is mine, sort of feels good to be a true Slav