Why aren't you men doing your job?

> Party goer
> Etched with tattoo/s
> Qt but had mileages of dicks in her.
> I'm 30! I'm ready for a man to commit to!

Why aren't you guys doing your jobs? These women need you.

All I want is a Christian fundamentalist who's first kiss will be on our wedding day, who will refuse to even hold my hand or show her ankle in public, who will dress like pic related, who is a Luddite and pretend it's the Edwardian era with me and will have 6 children with me who will come up to greet me when I'm finished work taking my hat from me giving me my house coat, slippers and my pipe. And when the children have said their prayers and are off in bed she will refuse to make love with me because the moon light is too bright and its indecent so we have to close the curtains and make the room pitch black

There are still people like that here in certain communities. Good luck getting that though

That's why America is the greatest country ever, everything you want is in America, when I can't find something made in Canada, Britain, Australia or New Zealand I can find it made in America, my cats litter box is made in America!

i hope she was on Sup Forums one day, in the past 10 years and I was the one that told her to unironically kys

>skank would rather kill her self than settle with a less than perfect man

WERE AV ALL THE GUD MEN GONNNNNNN

WERE R THEY

IF U CARNT HANDLE ME AT MY WORST XXXXXXX

she could have had her pick of smelly wetbacks after all. So you have internet connections at the machete and sandals factory?

That's basically what happens when I talk to a "Christian" woman
>oh I had sex with 5 different men but I haven't had sex in 4 months I promised to be a virgin from now on
>I have a tattoo on my foot it means a lot to me
>oh my god why do you hate gays God said to love everyone

I've been trying very hard to get a wife
Work over time every week
Lift
Went keto and lost 40lbs
Meeting people isn't always easy even if you are attractive
I'm not saying I am handsome or anything but this girl was attractive

Being attractive doesn't make a difference anymore, I'm decently attractive I'm not overweight, I lift, I don't have a neckbeard, I look like a normie, but girls just want to fornicate with me! I tell them no and warn them the bible says their bedroom is a doorway to Hell and they just get mad at me and tell me I should move to Texas.

Get rid of no fault divorce and I'll marry & start impregnating tomorrow

>ride the cock carousel
>no man wants your used up goods
>kys

Make divorce illegal again, western divorce laws are based on Soviet laws!
Make abortion illegal, charge abortionists and women who murder their children with murder, give them the option of the noose or hard labour.
Our population will sky rocket, as for the Americans worried about the beast of the field taking over, just hang armed robbers like we once did in the early twentieth century, thousands and thousands of negroes will be hanged, hang rapists, hang murderers. Your negro population will never grow

You posted this thread yesterday, you autistic virgin.
We know you're butthurt about women because a girl called you ugly in school.
Saged, you ugly fat cunt.

Humm 2 of the same threads. Really joggin my noggin.

Honest question, what does "ur a dog" mean?

R9k autists have spilled out onto this board and mods aren't doing their job to delete this incel faggotry.

It means you're ugly.
Lower class slang.

Thank you very much.

>incels imagining women being interested in them on the internet
Wew lad.

Hahaha.No.

It's the vapid egotism and social shaming. You're either a roastie or a faggot. No real man cares about how much sex another man is getting.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I love it when roasties get BTFO