Has anyone here actually personally converted a Leftist girl, redpilled for good?

Has anyone here actually personally converted a Leftist girl, redpilled for good?

A woman never changes ideologies for good.

BASED

MILO WOULD BE PROUD

SHADILAY

Pol loves Islam praise Assad
My wife's boyfriend has a big Arab cock and we talk about Syria

>not staying away from walking cancer

This on every level. It's like having an unloyal dog in every way.

No my wife already hated jews and wants every non white eradicated.

do lefty girls(male) count?

This. Although I have gotten a few women in to Pizzagate which opened their minds Republicans not being the evil ones.

Working on it, OP. It's going well so far.

Yes. Take her virginity and she's basically your puppet.

remember when scamkeesian didn't look like a 60 year old gypsy fortune teller?

A lot of my female friends really don't like refugees/gypsies/nogs but they still vote green/left. I don't get it

She single?

fpbp

Got my ex to supposedly vote for Trump and she says she agrees with me but I think she's just humoring me and would vote however Chad told her to vote.

Post stories this is my fetish

once upon a time, there was a little user called 2cl0wWMe. he lived a modest life - rarely, if ever, indulging in pleasures of the flesh - but he believed this made him pure and strong.
one day, 2cl0wWMe was sitting in his back yard, the hot argentinian sun beating down on his charcoal-black skin. clutching his smartphone in one hand, his other wrapped around a warm, flat beer, 2cl0wWMe scrolled through his favourite online forums, trying his best to make sense of the various discussions therein. he chanced upon a thread regarding the rising degeneracy in the west. "ah, an opportunity to prove my intellect to the world!" he mused. setting his beer down upon the dusty ground and tapping the reply buttin, 2cl0wWMe began typing his contribution to the discussion. however, 2cl0wWMe was a stranger to words, and was soon overcome by the complexity of the string of letters he had produced. he decided to attach an image to his post instead. flicking through the numerous files he had saved, he settled upon a translated - for the original text was far beyond 2cl0wWMe's abilities - exerpt from his favourite comic book, and sent the post.
sitting back in his chair with a smile, 2cl0wWMe looked to the sky and waited patiently. a lone seagull soared high above him, its white outline in stark contrast with the blue sky. his smile faded at the sight, and he looked down at his own dark skin, wishing that things werent the way they were. he picked up his beer and took a long swig, a tear forming in his eye. no matter - on the internet, no one knew he was a nigger.

No, but I recently was converted to progressivism by e-celebs

So she went from turbo whore to regular whore?

I tried to, but she said she can't swallow it because it makes her sad and depressed, so she chooses to continue to look at the world through rose-colored glasses...

I dont want to convert leftist girls I want violently rape them so feel terrible inside for the rest of their lives

Kek this was fun to read bong
I apreciate the effort
If you were to repost it, take as a note that is currently winter here

>implying leftist girls don't all have a rape fetish

I have, sort of. I'll tell the story if anyone is still hanging around.

>he thinks women can be truly redpill and don't just follow whatever the people around them do

I wish I was 15 again too

A woman doesn't get redpilled. She might parrot your nazi quotes while she's with you but if her next lover is a commie she'll unironically quoting Marx.

Yep. I met my wife in the military 8 years ago. She was raised by liberals, so all she knew was that conservatives are "evil religious nutjobs" and somehow get away with committing human rights violations (which made her angry because it didn't make sense that people would support that), and that democrats were the good guys because they "love everybody unconditionally" (which also pissed her off because that didn't make sense to her either).

Luckily, I noticed the cracks in her ideology and instead of bombarding her with information and putting her on the defensive, I pretended to not notice it. In the meantime, I would expose her to some of my Sup Forums folder from back then (mostly stuff I saved from ylyl threads). She really enjoyed the dark humor, and after some time, began to appreciate racist jokes and the occasional Sup Forums thread. Before long, she was addicted.

Since then, she's completely removed herself from any liberal ideology she used to follow, and found God. She's a white nationalist, doesn't believe in the holohoax, hates Jews and Muslims more than any other demographic in the world (except for maybe liberals because of her upbringing), and has blessed me with two beautiful white children.

My wife was never a leftist, more of a moderate really. But after 11 years together and reading the same things I read, she's become more right wing than I am.

Met her when she was 19. Smart kid, but troubled af, in & out of rehab, issues at home, same old story. Mommy & Daddy are still together, Daddy didn't touch her or anything, but the household is a wreck, Dad sleeps on the couch, blah-blah. She did the teenage rebellion thing, drugs, wrong crowd, you know the drill. She moved out at 17, lived with a bunch of chicks from rehab. On our first date she said, "I'm bi but generally prefer women." She went to the Pride Parade every year, hung out with hipsters and over-the-top lesbos and SJW's.

>A woman never changes ideologies for good.
Women will believe whatever the man they admire tells them to. Until they don't admire him anymore. Then they'll switch to the complete opposite.
That's the nature of women.

I've gotten a couple who quietly had qualms about immigration to see that they're morally right to be against it annd to not be ashamed of the fact

Her family was fairly conservative, and I think she rebelled agaisnt all things to do with them. I didn't really care, just wanted to get laid, but we got along really great and started seeing more & more of each other. Our differing views on things came up a few times and I'd logically and unemotionally explain why I think the way I do. And she got it. And started seeing the holes in her own arguments, started understanding the type of losers and jackasses she'd learned all the bullshit from and over the course of a year, she's come around completely. She hates niggers more than I do (if that's possible) and she supports Trump. I personally am NOT a Trump fan, but do like his policies. But that's not the topic. With that said.....

These guys are absolutely right:

I treat her well and decently, and fuck her brains out every day. I take care of her, and she takes care of our household. We're happier than either of us has ever been. However, if it all blows up I have no doubt that she will convert belief systems to match the next guy (or lesbo) she ends up with. It's just the nature of women, as anons have said.

The thing is though, women are instinctive not thoughtful.

You don't make a woman conservative and nationalistic by persuading her with arguments.

These views will be her natural position if she is married with kids at a reasonably young age and supported financially by a husband who holds such views.

A conservative, stable, patriarchal society breeds women with the right views.

One like we've got makes them dumb and hysterical.

Im a lefty non-white and I convinced my white conservative raised gf that blm isnt bad and that shes really descended from albinos. And that race doesnt exist. #winning

>redpill
>woman
You might as well be trying to teach a fucking beagle to drive.

Would love to see them deepthroat kiss

would love to see em BBC gangbanged

Name?

abso-fucking-lutely
she went from hilldog to bernie to trump real fast
i don't care what people say about kike shit like rebel media, it leads to them moving to the right in that 2d spectrum, if they're iltelligent they'll go the rest of the way on their own