Ben Shapiro Absolutely Nails It On Marvel Comics Denial of SJW leftist propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=mWWREYcmjqI

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-jew-as-adversary.com/2017/03/01/part-ii-the-great-comic-book-scare/
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/269460657538224130
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/705588586733633537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ben
Fuck off back to complaining about hungry badgers

>>>>>>>'5

Sup Forums here. I don't like this guy for various opinions he has but in this case he did pretty much nail it.

/fit/ and Sup Forums in my Sup Forums?
This trhread looks... promissing.

Most of the time I think Ben gets things right. Sometimes however, he really wears his I-was-bullied-as-a-kid baggage on his sleeve.

This guy needs to get himself a teleprompter.
Also that's a lot of empty discourse.

Fuck off and stop shilling your channel here. Also kill yourself.

Can't really take Ben seriously after he quit his journalist job to as an act of "solidarity" for a woman who out right lied about being pushed to the ground by one of Trumps people.

I do like what he says sometimes but it just goes to show you what a insufferable self righteous fuck nugget he is. Also hes very sensitive about his height.

It's not diversity. When will cucks realize THIS? The right uses diversity as much as the left as a talking point. Shill this shit somewhere else. No one cares.

Stop using the same names in an attempt to be DC while raping the originals. Diversity? Kek Anyone who uses that as a talking point is an idiot who is pushing an agenda.

where's my flag?
is it just me? everyones flag is coming up as unknown

>This thread was moved to

First for WE WUZ

Shapiro is the controlled opposition, he hates the right and Trump.

Stop making threads about yourself, kike.

The thread was moved from Sup Forums, you fucking Aussie retard

That's cause you're a faggot

i'm sorry

>Most of the time I think Ben gets things right.
Like anyone else the stance he takes is always politically based so you can tell when he's shilling hard for a certain perspective. In this case it's more obvious that Marvel really is spewing propaganda, especially since comics have done that since the beginning.

Move this shit thread back to wherever the fuck it came from.

>Caring about comics
Fucking autistic burgers

Don't be sorry, man this is probably the first time someone has apologized to me on Sup Forums I'll give you an advice, Lurk Moar

Don't feel bad, man this is probably the first time someone has taken my shitposting on Sup Forums seriously I'll give you an advice, i'm Australian.

*unsheathes katana* nothing personnel kid

Fuck off

BUT WE DON"T WANT HIM HERE EITHER
MOOOODS
REEEEEEEE

>Cape shit = politics

KYS.

Since when does Shapiro hate the right?

since he hurt trump supporters feefees

No he doesn't. He's a kike and he will never mention why ((((capeshit comics)))) are so pozzed with SJW bullshit in the first place, which in fact isn't new, it was always this way since the 50s. Here's the TRUE reason the-jew-as-adversary.com/2017/03/01/part-ii-the-great-comic-book-scare/

JUST BECAUSE HE'S A JEW DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA FUCKERS!

He's absolutely right on the SJW asshats

>t. 10% Jew who's never gotten his Jewgold

stereotypical badger

>comic books

Conservacucks confirmed for manchildren

>They didn't want female characters out there.
This guy must think X-Men is literally all men.

>keeps tone policing the right and putting a limit on what should be allowed, despite accusing the left of doing that
>close personal friend with the biggest (((neocons))) like ((((PODHORETZ)))), ((((KRISTOL)))), (((DERSHOWITZ))))), ((((KAGAN)))), (((((FRUM))))) etc.
>spews basic leftist dogma like muh biological equality and feminism
>whines about "America First" ideas being "toxic"
>warmonger when it suits the interests of IsraHELL
>not controlled opposition

Nice try, smelly jew rat.

Rockwell was right about "comic book readers".

This is nothing new. If you know comic books and have half a brain, you should have realized this some time ago. If it took you this long - and not even you but for somebody to tell this to you - then it might be time to put the comics down and pick up other literature for a change.

Marvel is doing lazy diversity by changing an established icon into a minority. This MIGHT work for somebody like Superman, whose symbol has come to mean much more than the character who wears it. But slap a Spider-Man logo onto somebody else and what does it mean? The symbol does not speak for anything other than "I am Spider-Man" ("power and responsibility" is applicable to pretty much all heroes). The result, really, of somebody like Miles Morales is being "black Spider-Man" - not "Spider-Man". The character lives in the shadow of the original, thus never becoming a fully-fledged symbol of its own.

I get really confuzed at his several minutes pretending to be sanders complaining about pudding cups. I never really watched sanders speak, is this something that he brought up?

Is he just confusing Sanders for Cosby?

Conservatards hate comics. Fuck off centrist.

mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

wrong

fuck off.
conservatives built comics and lefties are ruining them.
there will be a conservative renaissance in comics. Mark my words, you larping faggot.

>manlet expresses opinion on youtube about comic books

yawn

That's a lie, most modern conservatards are plebs who reference (((comics))) all the time, since they are boomers who grew up with them.

Fuck off Ben!

Nah, you guys are just children. Go get jobs and stop whining about your faggy little hobbies you parasites.

Goddamn his voice is even dorkier than Cenovich

>conservatives built comics and lefties are ruining them.

Wrong. Do you realize practically every popular comic franchise that survives to this day was created by LEFTIST JEWS like ((((Jack Kirby)))), ((((Stan Lee)))), ((((William Gaines))))), ((((Joe SHuster)))), ((((Art Spiegelman))))), ((((Jerry Siegel)))), ((((Will Eisner))))....

>implying I read (((comic books))))

Stop bumping this goddamn thread you shabbos.

marvelcucks on suicide watch

sorry

He's right, you morons. You don't have to like Shapiro to acknowledge that fact. What he said certainly isn't news though.

screenshots of tweets are always totally 100% real and are never fabricated.

You can search for them, lazy bastard:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/269460657538224130
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/705588586733633537

What now, lying shill?

Best publisher coming through.
If I had wanted a Black protagonist I would've read Spawn.

He's right. But is that the bed where all the action happens in the Shapiro household?

>politically incorrect = politics

First we have to say hello to our sponsors over at Birch Gold.

>there will be a conservative renaissance in comics. Mark my words, you larping faggot.
Now who's larping, sweetie?

Who here as switched to mangakino since Marvel started sucking Tumblur fempussy?