Can we have a thread to talk about how childish, sheltered and deluded Americans are?

Can we have a thread to talk about how childish, sheltered and deluded Americans are?

Unlike us Europeans that live in relatively small countries and travel about learning about different cultures, Americans are quite happy staying in their own country and moving between states.

Then they come on the majority-American internet and see majority-American ideas and viewpoints, and then go to watch film and tv shows produced by mostly American companies.

Even this site requires you to know American politics, culture and idioms to use. I know most American states, brands, shops, political parties etc. I feel like I could almost live in America without having to learn anything new after using the internet for so long.

While this gives the rest of us a very good insight into American culture, it just further creates a bubble for actual Americans. They remain uneducated and ignorant of other cultures beyond the surface, and just assume that since the internet is global, it must represent all cultures, when in reality most sites and communities are highly Americanised.

This then leads to them becoming highly ignorant and sheltered from the rest of the world. They're blindly patriotic without any real accomplishments or history to be proud of, and assume that every other country must view them in the same way.

They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed into them since birth and they can't imagine a country where criminals aren't armed.

Also, most of their insults are based on recent events that they've seen happen on their American news channels (truck of peace, bin that knife, t.ahmed etc.), rather than based on any deep understanding of the country or culture they are insulting.

Americans are so sheltered at this point that they can't even see how sheltered they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xFg-Hb-riE
youtu.be/Nco_kh8xJDs
youtu.be/-nCjotKct6A
youtu.be/AkFqg5wAuFk
youtu.be/TpIBTPh33_A
youtu.be/6NJ3mEKpxKs
youtu.be/9ttyOG2FOiI!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every thread is that.

They also have this retarded "muh country is numbah 1 mothafucka" mentality. If you post something that Americans doesn't have they are triggered immediately and start projecting.
I always see this in the post your castles thread. Burgers instantly start spamming the thread with their autistic disneyland or phallic-looking skyscrapers.
>This triggers the amerilard

What the fuck even is your point, my dude? Israel's long cock is pounding both Europe and the US and you're talking about this utter garbage. Half of Sup Forums threads are Americans calling Europeans retarded and vice versa. No one fucking cares, you have accomplished nothing and you have wasted my time, your own time and the time of anybody who ad the misfortune of scrolling and seeking your worthless post. Good riddance.

Nice. You created a copypasta.

Fuckeen saved.

>no tl;dr

Neat. It'd be kind of cool growing up in a city with a 700 year old castle. Nothing in North America is that old that isn't native ruins. You have to go to Central and South America to find anything as old that is substantial.

>its ANOTHER yurocucks obsessed with Americans thread

living rent free in your heads ;)

America is so large and produces so much of its own consumer culture that Americans don't know anything about things outside of their own borders, while literally every other country on the planet consumes things from numerous countries, including America

How is going on with your collage/medical debt?

If you actually read the post before replying you'd understand it's the complete opposite of a "yurocucks obsessed with Americans thread".
The whole reason we're "obsessed" as you decide to see it is because we have to learn all your culture and interact with users who are majority your citizens pretty much anywhere you go on the English speaking internet.

At least we try to uphold freedom of so speach.

We where founded on ideas.

We do not judge based on class, we judge you on merit.

As for your opinion on guns please kindly fuck off we have guns because the constitution gives us the insentive to rebel in case the government turns murderous (I think we are overdue for a decent rebellion.)

Much of what you see of American culture comes from Hollywood. Its less than 1/2 the story.

You will never know how great it feels to know you are an American. So I forgive you for your missenterpritation of our great nation.

>he really believes the amerifat will read a post that big
they've been conditioned to have a short attention span in burgerland.

>At least we try to uphold freedom of so speach.
I do respect your country for that

>Much of what you see of American culture comes from Hollywood. Its less than 1/2 the story.
No it's not, read the OP. I probably watch a film once a month, if that, most of my time is spent on the internet where I've been surrounded by Americans and American culture for the majority of my life.

>You will never know how great it feels to know you are an American.
This is exactly what I mean, more blind and ignorant patriotism. You're just repeating what you've been spoonfed inside your bubble without being able to explain or justify why being an American is better than any other country.

"Unlike us Europeans"
dropped

Look up "the vanishing American Adult"
On the Hoover Institute YouTube page

American Millennials are basically being raised to be mentally apathetic and whiny. Too much prosperity = not enough character formation / lack of understanding of how the world works + horrible education

Most Americans never leave the state they were born in, much less travel internationally (Canada doesn't count), and they believe whatever bullshit the TV tells them.

They honestly believe that other countries evny the US, and that Brits are dying in the streets due to the NHS.

It's fucking infuriating.

/American. First generation.

You realize that the USA is basically what the EU dreams to be? The original idea was that every state would be somewhat self-govern with a sorta night-watchy overarching government to manage the real important things like defense.

It's why states are referred to as "states" and not "provinces".

Hence, each state has its own culture(with an overall overarching culture, true) but it's a unique flavor in each state(see: nicknames). IYou could spend a large chunck of your life traveling from state to state seeing what each has to offer, but we also export the most tourists to the rest of the world so...

Basically what I'm trying to say is you are a jealous retarded faggot with a superiority/inferiority complex.

Postmodernist ideas have infected your nations so powerfully that you are ashamed of patriotism.

Our founding fathers knew we would be a powerful force in the world and its why they tried to give us checks and ballences. I admit we have become distracted and need to wake up to true American values.

the neets you see online are also a sheltered social class.

I am a red blooded American women who is from a working class background, we may be isolated but we try to allow even the most feeble minded in our nation to flourish, even if they are a bit embarrising.

>you will never know how great it feels to be american

why do all Americans believe their country is the pinnacle of western civilization. wake up burgers, your country is pretty shit comparativily

>They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed into them since birth and they can't imagine a country where criminals aren't armed.

jesus what a cringy cuck you are

americans have both armed people and fervent anti gun zealots, but certainly it is you the eternal anglo who has never seen a fucking butter knife who has the more refined view of weapons and what they mean.

I cant wait for you fuckers to get subjected to sharia law and get herded passively into anglo-extermination camps by your muslim bull overlords.

Thanks for your insight.
I'm not sure what can be done to break the cycle though, it seems that having a country so large will naturally lead to a bubble being created.
With how much misguided patriotism everyone seems to have it seems like it would be difficult trying to get the population to even consider that another country might have a certain aspect better.

The fact that you think different states have significantly different cultures and that you can just travel between them instead of visiting other countries just shows how sheltered you are.
States are no more varied in culture than different cities are in most European countries.

Nice proxy friend

I want a gun.

You lost all credibility Faggot Shill.Don't have a history to be proud...You just stated the AMERICAN way has "Americanised"THE INTERNET!Here you are shitposting on an American DARPA side project.You know all the UFO's are American craft.You know all the best British rock bands From the 60's till now was some variation or straight ripoff blues/soul.We have the best Cultures From Sea to shining sea. I've traveled most of the Great west & we don't care about your inferior cultures because the Cultures that evolve here in U.S.A are better.The west coast has surf culture youtu.be/_xFg-Hb-riE The Northwest youtu.be/Nco_kh8xJDs Midwest youtu.be/-nCjotKct6A Texas youtu.be/AkFqg5wAuFk south youtu.be/TpIBTPh33_A ....East coast..Fuck maybe you have point. At least everything west of the Mississippi is Where it's @ plus do girls in Europe do this for fun?youtu.be/6NJ3mEKpxKs Let's end this with some blues because you must realize WE Is KANG! youtu.be/9ttyOG2FOiI!

>how childish, sheltered and deluded Americans are?
Like, sheltered from terrorist attacks on their home soil from foreign invaders?
Actually why call it terrorism and not an incursion...

It's because they keep their enemies outside of their country.

I'm American, I've been to 12 different countries and I'm only 21.
Here's the list
>England once
> Canada thrice
> Mexico twice
> Barbados twice
> Holland thrice
> Belgium thrice
> France twice
> Italy once
> Germany once
> Iceland once
> Bahamas once
> Cuba once

I've probably spent close to 3-4 months of my life in Europe. Which isn't a lot, but it's a fair amount. I have spent 1 month in Europe every 2 years since 2013

>reddit spacing

didn't read lmao

My insurance pays my medical bills and I didn't take a loan I couldn't pay back. But the op is right. The internet is very American and it sucks.

brits go on vacation in europe and come back lecturing everyone how the world is and what we should be doing. and nobody cares either

America owns the world

>States are no more varied in culture than different cities are in most European countries.

I've been to multiple Islands(some in and not in US control), Mexico, Canada, Italy, Malta, Amsterdam, China, Rome, Greece, Croatia...and scattered across the states. Maybe, just maybe, I have a different view on the world than you.

You also didn't even refute me properly, I didn't say they were significantly different I said they were different flavors. Ever been in an ice cream parlor? So many different flavors, all having their own "thing" but at the end of the day, they are all ice cream. Just because the are similar on the surface (to you) doesn't make them not enjoyable to go around and try different ones.

>The fact that you think different states have significantly different cultures and that you can just travel between them instead of visiting other countries

You place far too much value on "travel." What exactly is so great about visiting some place you don't belong just to leech off the culture you didn't contribute to?

Nigger, get your hands off Venice.

One of your countrymen was arrested today for having the wrong opinion.

Amerocams are dumb subhumans

>afraid to show geographical flag

>America owns the world
In terms of size / power maybe, but that doesn't automatically mean that it's a good country or has better culture and ideas / is a better place to live than anywhere else.

It's not about travelling per se, it's about experiencing and understanding different cultures.
Americans tend to think that their country is objectively the greatest and that the way they do everything is right because they have no understanding of the cultures and views of other countries that may have it better off.
Everything you "know" about other countries is just spoonfed to you by other Americans and the media rather than you seeing what it's actually like for yourself, hence you live in a bubble.

Why does it matter? You are still a sumbuman lardass

So? You don't see me crying about it. This all just makes you seem like you have a massive inferior complexity issue. What do you guys expect from a barely 250 year old country, that is the greatest and biggest at everything including mistakes. America is the brave new world, the melting pot into which all countries bleed. I love Europe for its (white) diversity but America is great in its own right.

And how is that our fault? Quit being whiny bitches and submit to the GREATEST COUNTRY THIS PLANET HAS EVER SEEN

You're either larping or highly deluded.

ALL CULTURE IS DEGENERATE PSYOP FAGGOTRY TO KEEP LOSERS FEELING IMPORTANT. THE WORLD IS A BUSINESS AND THE US RUNS IT.

>They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea

How so?
>inb4 burger gun debate
>inb4 random info graphic

>States are no more varied in culture than different cities are in most European countries.

The US is mostly divided into cultural areas. New England, the Deep South, the Midwest, and the West Coast are all different in climate, population, and culture. The most obvious division is that between the North and South based on the Civil War. People in these areas are polar opposites when it comes to values and political ideology. There's even a huge difference in dialect. I would argue that this difference is far greater than that between Germany and Austria, or Belgium and the Netherlands.

Can you read you illiterate shit?

Guess what? No on cares and you're a fag.

Cry more.

It seems like every other thread is a bunch of white countries gloating over how some other white country is in a worse situation on some metric, when they themselves are not much better off, and suck even more on some other metric. It gets a bit tiresome.

Implying the US isn't larger, and more culturally and geographically diverse internally than all of (((((Europe))))) combined.

>When your culture is your political ideology

>Short attention span due to american education

>American believing Europe is like the United States

Geez some of you did some nice posts but most of you are exactly the stereotypes of the typical burger that we hate.

I get what you're trying to say but travelling to those different states is just going to give you a taste of the different cultures within America, not within the world.
European countries may be similar to each other, but they're not similar when compared to the US.
Travelling from England to Ireland will let you experience a place where " People in these areas are polar opposites when it comes to values and political ideology. There's even a huge difference in dialect.", but I wouldn't consider that visit to give you a better understanding of America, the same way travelling between states doesn't give you a better understanding of the rest of the world.

Your size just creates a bigger bubble for you to be stuck in. All the "cultural diversity" you think you have has been there for hundreds of years and is completely watered down and Americanised by this point. The fact that you make up names like "African-American" for blacks shows this.
You're stuck in a bubble and you can't even see it.

welcome to Sup Forums
i barely come here anymore, threads are stupid or full of misinformation, anecdotes and bullshit

I'm in desperate need of something new also. I hate this nazi-bullshit but I want to have right wing political discussions. VOAT is bullshit too.

cringed into oblivion

Cry more, faglord.

>The USA is stupid and need to learn more about the world n sheeit

. Not politics.

Dad, shut up or we won`t save you again.

Um this was very offensive and I am reporting you to the police for bigotry

Why would we need to go anywhere else or learn about the worthless cultures of second-tier former empires that have made it their life's mission to suck as much Muslim cock as possible? America's 50 states are more diverse culturally and geographically than all of Europe put together. You guys are just butthurt that nobody here gives a shit about you. You're the beta females mad because Chad doesn't notice you so you complain about him and make uo character flaws to displace your own feelings of inadequacy. Sad!

Lmao shut the fuck up britbong, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about , the americans are right and we've fucking ruined europe and our country as well, stupid fucking cuck.

I just came here to say that the entire city of Venice smells like sewage and it's one of the most disgusting places I've ever been to in my life

(((American culture))) is known as Kulturterror for a reason user...

You are fantasizing about something that's slipping through your fingers, Bong. Soon, just like in America, wherever you go in Europe all you will see is niggers running amok, and the left defending their actions to a treasonous extent.

>bongs having a whinge.

Gee m8 all you guys do is whinge. Your island is dying and 'muh burgers hurt my fee fees' and you have a sulk and cry.

American's have more freedoms therefore they are better Ahmed

>another retard Brit who has never been to America tries to lecture us when he only knows about us through media

Fucking foreigners fuck off

No. We can have a thread on why bongs are the most beta degenerate faggots on this board though.

>has a fucking dick

I had wanted to visit your Island, but then your politicians turned it into the 3rd world.

Good. Honduras provides nothing except inferior bananas and crime

>women
Tits or gtfo. Thems the breaks

States are basically countries you dumb fuck yea we are all Americans with a common culture but each state has its own shit that's unique.

Thanks for further proving my point.

>when every state has a culture but the US doesn't