i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
ISIS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13249702
southfront.org/18-israeli-fighter-jets-deployed-s-arabia-prevent-coup-iranian-media/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.689122&lon=38.697624&z=13&m=b&gz=0;385912799;346790995;10299;247709;290107;315445;323581;274522;241184;256176;16307;211721;0;242064;13732;239947;781917;0;1873683;77637;1768970;105867;1799869;31055;1868534;66345;1866817;60699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Macedonabro I'm confused which is correct bread?

recycle bread for later

this is recycle bread for later poland bro made the bread faster

10-4

Go to priest's one. Keep this one as back-up.

remainder /sg/ is Christian and bested !

Bump

>bottle army

Based Macedonia

thanks for bumping polish goy

What do you guys think about what Trump's doing in Syria?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13249702

ASSAD WILL PREVAIL

Megumin!

she patrols the sky !

Gains?

What's the probability of the US actively going to war with Assad now? And more importantly when we will nuke t*rkey and liberate Constantinople?

PRESS S TO RELEASE SARIN OVER ISRAEL

We the catholics will do that. Don't let U.S kikes retake Constantinople

>its not a war, just a conflict zone :^)
>SOON inshallah

SAVING

DA

Is he /oursultan/ now?
>Kills Kurds
>Hates Saudis
>Proposing cooperation with Assad/Russia
>Sends massive amounts of refugees to Europe (obvious ploy for future Russo-Turkish conquest of Europe)

How based can one roach get?

He should stop threatening us with refugees, then we can talk

>Proposing cooperation with Assad/Russia

Wait, since when?

This is my waifu.

Be nice to her.

One eye on Kemal, one eye on central Asia

>southfront.org/18-israeli-fighter-jets-deployed-s-arabia-prevent-coup-iranian-media/

Hmmm.... Really gets my noggin a joggin.

Hes acted against the saudis on the qatar matter and i doubt he will let a kurdish state fly.

However a roach can only be trusted as far as you can throw him.

cute

Its for the best. White people have proven that they are incapable of protecting themselves and their people that is why they must be destroyed and then saved by greater, less cucked nations. It goes sonething like this:
>Refugees flood Europe
>Europeans are cucks so this is okay
>Eventually Europeans become owned by the very people they invited
>So Russia moves in to liberate them
>Meanwhile Turkey takes over the areas that are too cucked to bother liberating
>Neo Ottoman and Soviet states are born

based

The Kurds are based amirite guys?

In what way, shape, or form?

Posting some OCs to use against "pedes"

Hey kids... want some gains?

If identical sequential numbers, /ksag/ soon.

>hurr durr rigged polls mean anything
/pol is a trump board and always will be

>/pol

I will consider it after he pulls out the jihadists from Idlib/Aleppo and collaborates with the SAA on removing the kurdshit terrorists from the syrian territory.
Also, he must expel US troops from Turkey, retire from NATO and join Russia-China Axis.

>herp derp he forgot a slash on Sup Forums so i dont have to make a counter argument

To be fair all drumpff did was launch some rotting tomahawks on an empty airbase that he phoned in and warned about pre-hand before they expired.

I think it's Mattis who has a hardon for Al Tanf jihad factory.

so who is winning? is murrica still backing ISIS?

shills will do anything to paint trump in a bad light, especially here in /sg/, when you see posts like that you can tell they're just trying to astroturf anti-american sentiment

>implying you even provided an argument to begin with

Well...who appointed Mattis?

I've got some good news for you - with Erdo, everything is possibleā„¢
And on a more serious note expelling NATO from Incirclik and finishing S400 deal brings him a lot closer to Russia/China axis.

wait...is that Ataturk?

SAA is winning for now, but things could easily turn south if kurds declare Independence with us military backing it. This would put Syrian-russian-iranian forces in direct conflict with kurd-us counterparts.

This is important lads
Someone know if Laylat al-Qadr is celebrated by ISIS on the 27th of Ramadan (today)?
It would mean that they blow up their mosque during the holiest day of Ramadan

To be fair American foreign policy is a cancer to humanity.

This includes the current administration shooting down SAA jets bombing ISIS etc.

The only positive light to this is that if Hillary had won we would probably already be in an eternal nuclear winter by now.

PRESS 'SD' TO GAS DRUMPF

are we friends now?

You're not being fair at all here. Obama created this mess and Trump is trying to fix it up, he's doing a good job imo. He's reinforced our crucial alliances in the middle east and he'll bring stability to Syria sooner rather than later. You need to look at the grand strategy going on here, its a lot more complicated than many on /sg/ think it is.

Well, last week Germany voted to retire their forces from there.
I guess it's a beginning.

Only if you attack Kurds

Seems Turkey and Russia negotiating for sending Kazakh and Kyrgyz Soldiers to Idlib

>ukraine still hasn't heated up

>yes
>no
>i dont know
100% would bang

Maybe if you officially get behind this bad boy

Today

This is such a vague response and doesn't address the specific issues. How is he going to fix it by interfering with counter-terrorist operations, supplying the SDF and KSA with arms? Why are our alliances, "crucial?"

What is that? I've heard it's slang for west russia

YOURE NOT ONUR

>stability to Syria

US doesnt care about stability, hence thier foriegn policy. stop tryng to justify shit and open your eyes

no

>You need to look at the grand strategy going on here, its a lot more complicated than many on /sg/ think it is.

Enlighten us

How does a jihad factory at the Al Tanf border help stabilize Syria?

no gaiins, no gaaains

Just face it, Assads gains mojo was completely obliterated by Trumps massive dick, he will never have a good gain day in his life

This too. Our country literally profits from unending war.

>SAA captures Dhahr 'Abah area, 10 KM east of Arak village
>SAA & allies are now ~10 KM away from Al-Hail GGS
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.689122&lon=38.697624&z=13&m=b&gz=0;385912799;346790995;10299;247709;290107;315445;323581;274522;241184;256176;16307;211721;0;242064;13732;239947;781917;0;1873683;77637;1768970;105867;1799869;31055;1868534;66345;1866817;60699

History can be very strange sometimes. Bulgaria blocking Russian pipeline and acting anti-Russia in general and Turkey, who potentially can join Russian block.

Kurds have encircled Raqqa. The end is nigh.

Given Trump is a kike puppet, and ISIS is mossad run, I give it another few months before we go to war with Syria and Russia to protect the "freedom fighters".

After Syria is a depopulated wasteland, Israel will send in ground troops as "peacekeeping forces", Israeli colonization will start shortly after.

Uh...wrong person?

t.ISIS

Yes, my bad.

The SDF are the only moderate and stabilizing force in Syria. The SAA is a paper tiger propped up by the Russians just when they were about to fold to the terrorists and rebels.
Trump cares about stability, and he also cares about what war has done to that country. He's going to bring it to a humane and logical end as soon as possible.
The strategy is to kill off ISIS and not appear to cozy up to Russia because the media is out to get him over collusion theories. He's doing the best he can to maintain crucial alliances with stable countries like the KSA and Israel whilst helping the people of Syria regain peace.

Is the arch villain Al Mac-Dadi the real leader or some front for teh show?

>The SDF are the only moderate and stabilizing force in Syria
>He's doing the best he can to maintain crucial alliances with stable countries like the KSA and Israel
>he also cares about what war has done to that country

do you see what happened in qatar? Trump don't even knew that US have a military base there. now turkey has a troops there and iran is sending them food.
He is a mess.

Palmyra front GAINZ!

SDF is no less a paper tiger than the SAA. The Kurds have a history of sowing discord in northern Iraq, northern Syria, and southeastern Turkey. Stabilizing my ass. You're basically a useful idiot for our military industrial complex which wants to use this chaos to perpetually manufacture, and sell arms, and profiteer.

juicy

What you don't have an argument against what I said? It's pretty obvious to anyone who looks at the situation.
>Trump don't even knew that US have a military base there
Of course he knew, hes the president.