Is there anything the government can do to stop obesity?

Probably half of the Western world adults will die from the effects of obesity. The costs of obesity are several trillion, the highest single cost item in the world.

Obesity is bound to bankrupt various Western countries by 2040.

Why is the government not combating it?

>gynoid steatopygia
>"obesity"

She's not fat

Deny them the ability to buy groceries, have them grow their own stuff and care for their own animals.
Have them work for the food. Large farm labor camps. If you can't hold up, you die and nourish the ground.

Yes, implement communism.

She is by non-US standards, so obese in any other country.

foooking disgusting

I'd say she's on the line between chubby and fat, from that angle which appears to be a good one. She's fat

Serious question, what are butt implants made from? Same silicone as breast implants?

>Why is the government not combating it?

Because they want to get rid of surplus population.

sup kanye

So how much silicone is in her ass?

Pretty sure its a BBL. I dont follow the karkikeians so idk. Basically they suck all your fat from everywhere else and inject it into your ass. Brazilian butt lift. I find them absolutely disgusting.

How in the fuck is this fucking Armenian goblin still held up as some kind of standard of beauty in the western world?

She has been butt fucking ugly for years now. She looks preposterous.

Literally the best she has ever looked is right before she got plowed by a nigger dick and she has been in pretty steady decline ever since. She does not have a good ass.

Stop allowing welfare bums to buy potato chips, soda, and candy with their food stamps

The only thing that can be done about obesity is to wait for the next generation to learn from the mistakes of the past generation.

There are literally people dying of obesity who say 'I can't afford to buy healthy food' like a Walmart ain't around the corner

No, let them have their cake and eat it too! If we keep the gorillas fat and content; at least they'll be easier to control. Pic related.

I hate her but goddamn that ass.

Wtf is she doing in Shitxico? Celebs are retarded I swear.

Ban the use of soy and corn syrup in food.

Many people are just really fucking uneducated about losing weight. They underestimate the amount of calories they consume, or believe that weight loss can be achieved solely through exercise. Like my fat mom, who bought some retarded ab machine to lose weight, when diet is the most important part of weight loss, and riding a fucking bike for an hour would burn more calories anyway. You also see those HAES activists wearing "diet industry dropout" T-shirts, when there should be no diet industry in the first place, since most weight loss products only accelerate your progress by some insignificant amount, but they don't tell you that in the adverts, because then no-one would buy their shit. And even if those pills did work, you would have to take them for the rest of your life, otherwise you'd gain all the weight back.

looks good to me ? id lick every drop out of her ass

Of course you would Ali.