en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Romania
croatia.eu/article.php?lang=2&id=34
youtu.be/vYhRdVANWQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4xKeYFkB9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove French-made kebab and don't worry about balkans

Jebo ja tebi mater žabarsku ... Proklet bio na božić 2010 !

Balkans are okay for the most part.

>balkans
>civilised
That does not compute.

well watching what is happening in america,and other western countries all those degenerate stuff like those dirty feminism,gender stuff,rapefugees we are more civilised than them,at least we are not cucks and real man,we are a place were man are still man and women are women.

Why is southern greece not in the balkans?

kebab land as per frog kebab reasoning.

all balkancar below 100 IQ must perish

hey burger,do you call civilisation gays on streets walking freely? nude feminists ? is it civilisation when american white girls get blacked? is it civilisation to have all those genders and stuff? thats not civilisation you fucking fag cuck

gay

I've been to every single balkan country multiple times

ask me anything

albania?what do you think?

roads not as bad as expected, nature almost like greece so a little boring, people alright, despite being muslim you're the most normal type of muslim (no burkas, drinking and taking drugs etc)... overall not bad at all (like, for a holiday), but I wouldn't like to live there.

What do you think about Bulgaria?

Bulgaria is like middle europe, only 15 years ago. Lots of police, lots of corruption. Also lots of weird people in the streets (in Sofia mostly). Roads are good (140km/h on highways, fuck yeah), nature is alright (nice mountains near Rila). Common people are alright, but you never know if they're trying to screw you because you look like you have money. So mixed feelings really. Also black sea coast is comfy for a holiday, but I'm not really into that.

>tfw Cro-Mex
>Serb-Montengrin girl and me hit it off
Am I cuckin white people and Croats? I don't want too but holy man she's perfect.

montenegro people are poor?

Macedonia?

As far as I saw montenegro people live mostly off tourists who come to the sea in summer, so by winter they probably don't eat or I dunno. Overall montenegro doesn't seem so poor. Then again you don't see any fancy cars, private aeroplanes etc, so not really 1st world.

one more time i see skopje as macedonia and i am going to murder those bulgarians

Post pics bre

the poorest country in balkans?

no

Macedonia was a pleasant surprise actually, nice people, they often take euro, decent roads, cheap, nice nature (Ohrid, Mavrovo etc), Skopje is nice... nothing bad to say

a jebie mnie to kurwa

that would be Moldova if you count that as Balkan

about Greece? what do you think

>tfw muzzie invasions unites us all

>two faggots who ruined yugoslavia want to enter into partnership

>Yugoslavia
>Good
Fucken cefurji
I don't know if I trust 4chang but shes super traditional and smart.

Eh, greece... what can I say. Summer destination for whole Europe, I suppose it's completely dead in winter. It's like montenegro only much richer and much more expensive. Greek people always seem to have time, no rush. If only you worked harder you could be great. Thanks to tourism people speak english and the roads are good, so no complains there.

>Cro-Mex
Is this another kind of primitive human like Cro-Mag?

i know,everyone complains about government while Greece doesnt have much economical problem...

no, fuck all of you
except serbia
2pac make rap for serbian people

Why does it seem Serbia picks a fight with everyone at the balkans?

you are asking the impossible

no serbia doesnt pick fights in balkans

shieeeet sure nigga nah I'm half Croatian and half Mexican.

By the way when the fuck were you white, my brother went to Romania and you guys are pretty white like colored eyes and blinded/light hair. All our Romanians here are gypsies. Wtf I love Romania now.

What about Croatia?

Albania*

:DD

how much squatting is going on in the mapped area

No.

do greeks ACTUALLY get upset about macedonia's name?

Croats barely squat tbhq
Its only Eastern Europe

>Romania
>Balkans
>Moldova
>Balkans

Implying implications

>Balkan
>Civilized
>implying

You're right, you're too shit to be Balkans

whatever floats your boat
now fuck off we're full

>implying anyone wants to go to R*mania

>tourism figures show that more go to Romania than Croatia

try moar
rightful serbian clay has opinions, kek

Haha,... no

What;s the purple thing on roachland?

>fix the Balkans
>Albania exists
One fucking job, Georgios.

Croatia is meme country for mid. europe. 1 in 10 people go there every year! every 10th person. Reasons are that it's not as expensive as italy or greece, but sea is the same, language is slavic, people are nice, beaches are hot... comfy country but for me a little boring - nothing much to do beside swimming and tanning, but I guess I can imagine living in Zagreb

some greek get upset,i personally dont really care...those people are just obsessed with fake history

Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Romania
We're going to have 18 mil by 2020, bitch

I like how you left Serbia independant while Croatia is a slave, haha.

>We're going to have 18 mil by 2020, bitch
you sound like pajeet
>Croatia superpower by 2020
fuck off with your meme country

Check the link, gypsy

So it's the same situation as here? Some macedonians get upset but most people don't care that greeks think macedonians are obsessed with fake history.

>Croatia is meme country for mid. europe.
explain

jewpedia
sure m8
the only funny thing about you is the city of Pula and women wearing shirts with "I

Reeeee Croatian-Roma shitposting
Tbh Croatia has more tourism it's obvious esp this summer.

ok

I sometimes squat. In my defense, it's only when I innawoods for a few days.

The word Gypsy is a synonym to Roma aka Romanian
>jewpedia
croatia.eu/article.php?lang=2&id=34
check link, gypo

>The word Gypsy is a synonym to Roma aka Romanian
I see education worked well for you

Why are all the Serbs hiding their flags. What is the matter, shamed to be the progressive shibboleth of Balkans? What is next, teaching young boys they should be submissive to gypsy cocks?

(you)

Romanians arent gypsies

(you)

Everybody goes there for summer vacation. On any given beach you meet hundrets of your people. It's like you didn't even leave home, only you're by the sea.

yes, we are all serbs. including us australians.

Aegean and European Turkey, a secular republic separate from Ottoman Turkey. I based the borders roughly on who voted "No" in the referendum. Could be a useful ally and a nice buffer state between Europe and the Islamists.

I didn't want anyone to die. I want to resolve this peacefully and create proper nation-states.

Agree, let's give them the name. Also, let's give them part of our history. We have plenty, right? So, why not give them some too? Sharing is caring, right?

And now that we are not ancestors to Macedonians, we may also consider sharing some of the rest of our history with other countries. For now on, Albanians are the ancient Epirots, Scandinavians are the Dorians and Turks are the Byzantines. Those history-poor countries can now have something to be proud of, and we *still* have plenty of history to spare.

Yeah, the name doesn't really matter I guess.

not really out fault the EU insisted on us being progressive towards gypsies
now they're europe's problem not ours anymore, kek

>Everybody goes there for summer vacation. On any given beach you meet hundrets of your people. It's like you didn't even leave home, only you're by the sea.
I like that, I usually meet shit tons of new people
But i get it if you don't like it, i wouldn't either if i were you

Come again wink wink €€$$

In order to fix the Balkans the states must be purged from the remnant elite from communist times, because these people are failing, most probably deliberately, to stop the very serious problem of corruption. The people of the Balkans are not the same as other Europeans and in order to achieve prosperity they need a strong leader, so a return of the monarchical system would work really well here. People in the Balkans flee their countries in order to go to Western Europe because for a normal person it is very difficult to have a "normal" life due to the rampant nepotism that characterises the region. Before doing anything whatsoever, the top priority is to effectively stop corruption because it makes people miserable, ruins the international image of the state, and severely discourages non-shady businesses from developing in the region, as well as foreign companies to expand their operations into the Balkans. But this will be a very difficult thing to achieve because here everyone knows that laws mean nothing if you know the right person and/or have the money for bribes in order to get out of trouble.

this
>serb
>use greek letters
>speak russian
>european

Is Slovenia 'balkan'?

>Aegean and European Turkey, a secular republic separate from Ottoman Turkey. I based the borders roughly on who voted "No" in the referendum. Could be a useful ally and a nice buffer state between Europe and the Islamists.

Sheeeeeeit that's a really good idea. Those t*rks are basically janissaries' descendants, a lot of Slav and Greek blood in them, they are white skinned, blue eyed, etc. That can actually work.

Impressive idea, did you come up with it now or did you see it somewhere?

Yes and no

slovenia is asian

I don't dislike it, it's just boring for me.
I'm done with Croatia, next holiday will be someting interesting and exciting, sorry, but I'll send milions of my comrades no worries.

I've said this and no one listens.

Happy to see someone thinks like this.

Thread theme:

youtu.be/vYhRdVANWQ4

more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=4xKeYFkB9Pw

real thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

Gentle reminder that NO MATTER HAPPENS, no matter the banter, the occasional hate and rivalries, NO MATTER WHAT, each and every one of us hates t*rks the most.

The hate for our eternal enemy unites us.

Can we have a fully civilised Balkans first?

It's the same in mid europe. Communists came, ruined everything and their corruption and other shit refuses to leave even in 21. century. This needs to die out as soon as possible, otherwise there is no going forward.

Time to kill the roach

It's being circulated on Sup Forums for the last couple years, but it doesn't seem to be very popular. And the fact that they are janissaries is partly why I'm preaching the idea when I can.

The hardest part to fix is Constantinople, since its current population comes from pretty much all parts of Turkey. Regions like Smyrna could function as a secular, western republic even in its current state, but there'd have to be a lot of shakeups in Constantinople.

You bet

>normiepidhs
leave

This. Turds are subhuman animals and will be holocausted.