I may have to move to America for 6 to 12 months

I may have to move to America for 6 to 12 months.

Which state is the least infested with "them"? I appreciate you guys are pretty overrun right now, but where is not completely overtaken yet?

Basically big cities, slave states, and southern Florida.

>big cities
Surely not all of your big cities are fucked? Hows LA or NY?

You probably named the 2 most infested ones. I know that and I'm not even burger

Those two cities have it the worst.
I live in Florida, and here Jacksonville is pretty white, Orlando is ok.
A lot has to do with the section of the city youre in. Many parts are very white, others very hispanic, black etc.
You would have to look up racial population maps of major cities.

Sorry, I was being genuine when I asked though about the cities situation.

So are any of your cities at all not utterly fucked? I didn't know it was this bad.

>Ask for info
>Americans just outright admit all their cities are overtaken

for fuck sake

According to Wikipedia, LA and NY are both 4X% white.
Of the top 15 most populated cities, those with more than 60% white are Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Jacksonville, Florida; Austin, Texas; and Phoenix, Arizona.

I know you were genuine. I've traveled the US extensively and it's pretty screwed unless you can live in rich areas of the city
Small cities can be OK Spokane for example seems pretty decent when I was there
Maybe Denver? Idk it was OK when I was there for a week in the 90s but even then I couldn't get on my plane because there was supposedly a terrorist attack in the area

mexicans integrate a lot better than blacks.

you dont really hear stories about mexicans playing the knockout game or stupid shit like that.

Is 60% white the best that can be hoped for? Seriously?

No; just don't live in a city.
Go to a rural area where people are happier.

Check out Denver. Sure, its got plenty of hispanics but the economy is thriving and everyone is generally chill for some reason . . . Beautiful area to explore.

Keep in mind that was only of the most populated cities. There are some cities with a population over 100,000 that are over 80% white, such as Scottsdale, Arizona.

There are, however, countless cities with a population above 50,000 that are vastly white.
He clearly doesn't want to live in the country. I dont blame him, there's little of interest there.

>its got plenty of hispanics
pass

I think I might just avoid this entire thing, to be honest. Just got to think of a reason why to tell my employer why I can't move now. Maybe go with some sort of health reason.

Anybody know any health reasons that would stop me flying on a plane? Google is giving me fuck all.

Considering you're a Brit you could just go buy a new butter knife and get on the terror watch list

Southwest has spics
Southeast has niggers
All big cities have niggers

>trips

Right then. Arrested for illicit buttering activity it is, thanks mate.

Indiana is white, developed, and based.

Goto Saltillo Mississippi. It's a bastion of whiteness in Mississippi. Small town values and the only blacks are in towns not near you. And everyone is segregated.

So what the fuck happened in 1999? I remember flying home and I had to change planes at Denver and I couldn't board my second plane for fucking hours because there was a "possible terrorist attack going on" (at least what security told me). Was this just a false alarm bomb threat?

Come to Colorado!

low_quality_bait.jpg.exe

anyway; oregon looks relatively comfy to me

>Come to Colorado!

I'm honestly googling illnesses or health issues to prevent me flying.

I absolutely do not want to come to your country, I'm sorry.

The only 4 states that are more than 90% white are:
Vermont (94% white)
Maine (94% white)
West Virginia (93% white)
New Hampshire (92% white)

Of those 4, pick whichever you want.

The Dakotas. And come to SD, it's th better one.

25-30% white actually.

Bump for KY

>He clearly doesn't want to live in the country. I dont blame him, there's little of interest there.

Can conclude. While there are no niggers in rural areas really. There's probably like 50 in my town of 10,000. I live 20 miles from town and people still want to build houses and shit all the way out here. They don't even farm which kind of defeats the purpose of living outside of the city limits if you ask me. Not only does that lower my ability to do stupid shit and have no one find out /see it, they really don't realize how much money they'd save if they lived in town and just dealt with the extra tax.

C'mon dood, Colorado is great!

I live in the northwest but I hear Indiana is still top tier as far as Americana goes.

What's its racial stats like?

Google says you have a lot of nice parks.

>(((Scottsdale))), Arizona.

This is true. San Antonio may be an option for OP

user, as long as you don't go to the South or CA/AZ/NM/TX, you won't be seeing many non-whites. The Hispanics further North look more like slavshits due to intermixing.

Majority white, the next larger majority being spics. We're well known for our vibrant outdoors culture and proximity to the rugged Rocky mountains. It's not too expensive to live here either

Don't come to northern New England. We're full of niggers, spics, chinks, you name it.
Stay away.

Boston and Jacksonville are our last hold outs from what I know.l

Oregon is infested with the liberal filth.

Indiana straight down through mid-west Kentucky is all nice and not near anything worth nuking. Gary doesn't count as it truly is Eastern East Chicago.

Denver and the South are spicified, rest is white.

See map.

Maine is a big target of fags trying for bloc leverage.

Maine now #1 at 97% white per latest census data.

I've been all over this country and this is the reality

Do not go to Kansas city, whatever you do!!!
Stay away!

That's right. MAINE is the absolute worst state in the country! We're full of fags, dindus, guineas, zipperheads, beaners... all sorts of shit! Don't come here!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ignore the Denver posts, most of the whites there are #420, blaze it, I luv weed XD faggots

Idaho and Wyoming are your safest bets.
Northern Idaho is literally the last bastion for the white race, and Wyoming is too open for blacks to even consider settling in.

San Antonio is really cool actually. Spice everywhere but they know their place.

>I think I might just avoid this entire thing, to be honest. Just got to think of a reason why to tell my employer why I can't move now. Maybe go with some sort of health reason.

>Missing out on a lucrative job opportunity and putting your career in jeopardy because you get too autistic around brown people

Top fucking kek. Sup Forumstards are fucking pathetic.

The scenery change was optional. I'm not missing out on anything, all this means is I move to Wales instead.

Appalachia is pretty good. There are a few spics, but they are fairly tame (read as no cholos), and there are very few niggers and muslims as well.

If you are near a university or a large city then there will be more minorities on gibsmedat scholarships so they will be abundant

Maine is like 95% white.

>95% white
That actually sounds decent.

>The scenery change was optional. I'm not missing out on anything

Your missing out on the opportunity to visit another continent because you're too scared to challenge America memes you've seen perpetuated by foreigners that have never been here.

>Actually trying to lie about a factitious medical condition that will bar you from ever being able to travel over far distances

Again, you're a pathetic coward that is too scared to leave your retarded bubble just like SJWs.

It's all liberals though so if you want good whites you have to go to North Dakota or Montana.

>Your

**You're. I'm too hungover to be typing right now.

Move to Detroit. You can buy a 3 bedroom house for $500. lol

>Your missing out on the opportunity to visit another continent
You're projecting an awful lot. I've been to America before for holidays twice.

Nice reddit spacing as well, by the way.

Move to New Hampshire or Maine, you'd feel the most at home and they're both 90% white.

What kind of situation is it where you have to move but you get to choose where it is you move to? Generally if it's for work, you have to live close by.

This smells like a datamining thread

Come to Pennsylvania. We're all German / Irish hybrids. You'll love us here. lulz.

>We're all German

So plenty of places for me to feed and restore my stash of Aryan Blood then?

Really depends OP, some areas in those "dominantly black areas" are mostly white

>poorfags

Yep, this man's right. Literally every single person here is either a liberal or shitskin, so please don't come here Sup Forums.

Maine has the most based governor in the entire United States.

Are you that NH user from yesterday, with the folder full of state-themed pepes?

Northeast WV is decent. Majority white, most don't like niggers, lots of tech and govt jobs, WVU campus, nice country and fishing/camping.

Idaho, Alaska, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire take your pick muh friend. All beautiful places I might add, too rugged for shit skins.

WV is a shithole, I saw one woman there that was fit to carry on her genes

No.

Leave Jacksonville out of this.

Fuck off, we're full.

He's just visiting man, he's not moving there.

ok

Nah I've reconsidered, probs going to the Wales branch instead.

take me with u

I live in town in florida called Niceville.
We have like 4 of them here.

come on down.

>He clearly doesn't want to live in the country. I dont blame him, there's little of interest there.

And here's r e d d i t

please die

What do you do for a living then, OP?

I'd rather not get a hostile reaction from Sup Forums, to be honest.

I have lived in rural areas. Cities are so much nicer. More opportunities, less disconnected from the world. Its what i like.

Then why would you *have* to move? If you're independently wealthy you don't *have* to do anything, you *choose* to do it.

Are you a fucking politicunt?

>probs going to the Wales branch instead
A very wise choice, Mr. Mohammed! A very wise choice indeed! You wouldn't like the United States.

Political natured job, yes.

kek, white guy detected

Are you Sadiq Khan???

Mate, if you are then you wanna fuck right off

>You're projecting an awful lot. I've been to America before for holidays twice.

Lies. You'd have never made this thread otherwise. You're a scared, autistic little cuck and you'd be the first to go in a real race war. You're too cowardly to put the memes to the test much less actually fight for something.

No, lol.

I have though. Went to whatever sea park let me swim with dolphins once, I think it was in Orlando.

Totally overrun with fags along the coast.

>I have though. Went to whatever sea park let me swim with dolphins once, I think it was in Orlando.

Then why in the fuck did you make this thread, you fucking mongoloid? How old are you? I'm 30 years old and a year flies by extremely fast. Again--you're actually trying to tell your employer that you cannot fly on an airplane because of X medical condition. This will bar you from ever being able to visit the USA, Canada, Asia, etc for life from a career standpoint because you might have to talk to a brown person once or twice. That's the most pathetic shit I've ever read if you're not being ironic/trolling.

>This will bar you from ever being able to visit the USA, Canada, Asia, etc for life
I'm going to be with one company for the rest of my life?
Also I'm older than you, kid.

>I'm going to be with one company for the rest of my life?

You're older than me and you're still bouncing from job to job? Dude, you've failed at life.

Wisconsin or Iowa too

I'm not bouncing, I'm with an agency. I get the feeling you're Canadian.

Have to move to America, eh? That's ridiculous. This is the laziest kind of bait.

dont go to nj

have was the wrong word. Apologies.

Vermont is a shit place to live though. I would rather live down south where it's full of niggers where the taxes and cost of living is pretty low