Develop the african continent

Why not do this ?
How do this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1713275,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/090731-green-sahara.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give it to belgium, they will kick start that fucker!

Exterminate all "life" there and repopulate with Germanics. Paradise in 20 years

FPBP
Gods Bless HM LII

Impossible in its current state
Why would someone spend money making factories/more housing there when it will get burned down in the next couple of years

Well then, good thing we're already working on it, getting everyone to come here so we can move over and turn it into a paradise over the course of 10 or so years while the EU goes down the shitter.

China is already doing this and cucking the rest of the world

china is getting all its pieces in place before a full scale invasion
they're going to take all the resources the nogs have left there since the beginning of mankind

Why not stay the fuck out and let it burn, come in and mop up at the end?

Step 1: Remove africans
Step 2: Nuke it to hell, to remove the last of the negroids.
Step 3: Wait 20 years for nature to regenerate
Step 4: Make Africa Great Again by importing millions of Nordics.

Mass Effect style genophage would have to be the opening move. Wipe out the vorcha who inhabit the place and offer 30 acres to any white man anywhere on the globe on the condition that he has to live there and improve the land.

It would be a comfy place within 50 years.

Just need to get rid of everyone in Africa and let it be a massive nature reserve.

>how do this?
step 1: cut off gibs
step 2: enforce continent-wide trade embargo
step 3: wait as the entire continent collapses into anarchy and genocide
step 4: go in and wide out any niggers left over
step 5: colonize with whites

arent the chinese doing this rn?

It's been tried in the past, didn't go so well. China is trying now, will not go well in the end.
Let nature reclaim Africa before it can be developed.

We tried once

On the entire topic I was always wondering though - if the western societies never really intervened down there, how would this all look like today? would the countries be more stable, underdeveloped probably, but stable atleast?

Honestly wondering if they would at any point have been capable of doing more than building huts out of shit and dirt, go hunting and killing themselves

Checked and kek'd

Basically everyone will agree that the key to improving Africa is removing the africans.
How much longer shall the dead be allowed to walk the earth?

SAD

Stop encouraging 3rd world countries to develop. There are not enough resources for everyone in the world to use. Giving them food aid only increases birthrates which must be supported my more food aid. Allow the indigenous people to live they way they have for thousands of years. STOP FORCING DEVELOPMENT!!

The truth often is.

>Empire of Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

I have mixed feelings about the chinks colonizing Africa. On one hand, I want to believe that these niggers and nigger-lovers will see what ACTUAL oppression looks like when they're under the rule of the soulless ant people of china. On the other hand, I don't want the chinks gaining political power by taking over the areas that we decided to give up willingly.

Develop Africa? Hell no. It should be declared international territory, with no rules and no bounds. Anything goes. Ebin. Welcome to Africa!! :DDD

The berlin conference of 1880(?) ripped apart people who got along and forced enemies to live together on the same land, so in a sense Africa might have been a little more peaceful. The soviets and the US probably would not have been as interested in Africa as they were during the cold war, and probably wouldn't have sold weapons to certain countries in the hopes of winning them over against the other side.

That said Ethiopia and Somolia both beat off their colonial oppressors early, and now they are the absolute worst of shitholes

That'd be the most hilarious time line.

There's no way to do it that doesn't involve whites forming a colony in the good arable lands, murdering or driving out millions of blacks, and keeping them out through state enforced repression. The international community would never support it and may actively fight against it.

This isn't because they love blacks. It's because they know that when blacks are the nominal heads of state and property owners they are easy to control and exploit. A white nation with control of Africa's natural resources would become an international dreadnought akin to the modern United States.

Remove everyone there. Replace them with Belgians.

Every time the whites help them develop, the nig-nogs ruin it. (Prove me wrong)

and people say there aren't borders when you look from space

I agree. They will eventually take it by force once they have a strong enough financial interest and colonized population.

All Belgium managed to do with Africa was give the world AIDS. They are the last people you want back there.

>Step 1: Invade the continent
>Step 2: Exterminate all aboriginals, or enslave them
>Step 3: Import American and European settlers
>Step 4: Develop the continent just as we did before in the 19th century

But that was the sole point in that conference.

tbqh I love the belgium free state because it was literally ancapistan

>Step a: Develop chemical that would cause infertility,
>Step b: Develop chemical weapons of great impact to affect the entire continent
>Step c: Evacuate the few whites that live on the dark continent
>Step d: Use weapon on Africa
>Proceed with Steps 1-4, going with enslavement for step 2

This way, the niggers die off after being exploited for the last time, and the labor required to develop the continent is there

China already has plans to do this inorder to acquire the Resources. They also have plans for Australia & California.

Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

We did that once, it was pretty nice for a while, but then we got called racist colonizers by leftists and forced to leave

Animals tho. You'd have to make only niggers infertile. Not the great animal population.

Hmm, we could open lion cages in black towns,,,

buuut wouldn't that result in a bunch of megafauna again?

Gib clay.
Gib it back now.

It's not a holocaust if they're not living beings, but demons sent from hell...

True. I recently lost all my memes so i had to quickly find one online and i guess i picked a bad one. Murdering africans is A-OK if they don't work hard enough.

Know who is all the shit behind today.

Step 1: Black Genocide
Step 2: Divide it into 100 parts
Step 3: Auction the parts out
Step 4: Take all the money made from the auction and divide it equally between all the people in the world.
Step 5: Let the owners of the lands do what ever they want.

Just think how many more Africans would exist today if muh 15 million kept reproducing

Impossible in it's current state. Niggers are incapable of long-term planning.

white man has already tried that many times, and every time nigger revolts and destroys everything that was built there... now the Chinese are doing the same thing there, only treating nigs like they're supposed to be treated, as slaves.

First mistake: Didn't actively control the dangerous local wildlife.

Africa is no benefit to us white people anymore, developing it only makes people think the nigger menace is human.

Its already happening naturally. Climate change will be a great thing for vast swathes of the world.

To put it simply, the ice melts, higher temps evapourate the water, the water goes into the atmosphere, it rains on arid dry lands, this causes plant life to grow which not only feeds to populace but it also holds the soil together to slow down or even reverse the desertification process in regions like the Sahara.

>it rains on arid dry lands
No it doesn't, it rains more in wet areas. I haven't seen the fucking sun in a month and the forecast is "don't hold your breath" for the next month.

Weve already done it DOZENS of times.

Step1) deport all black people from Europe and North America back to Africa
Step2)????
Step 3) Profit

Going to take two more steps, matey.

Step2) Mine the entire fucking coast.
Step3) Stop all gibs and ban all aid organizations from helping.

Many people are ingnorant of the land modifications and engineering done by peoples of Europe, North America, South America in ancient times; these modifications made best use of arable land and enriched mediocre soils

This never happened in Africa. In a big picture, Africa needs terraforming, you will need to modify soils via soil bacteria, fungal systems, and nutrient fixating plants; you will need to cut routes for irrigation canals, install dams, cut terraces and swales to utilize land and prevent soil erosion...and then you will need to maintain and work within this system without burning it to the ground

TL:DR

We can terraform Africa, but it would require decades of expensive and technically intensive work...and maintenance would require a desire to understand and willingness to work within that system

the chinese are doing it now

Is not enough food and they are still reproducing why they do this

we dont do this because we've tried and failed. africa is a failed continent

Just think about how many fewer Congoloids there would be had the Belgians not educated, medicated, and fed so many of them in propping them up to a pseudo-civilized condition via colonialism.
Good read: content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1713275,00.html
Isn't that what Heydrich does in Man in the High Castle?

You would literally have to kill the entire population for that to even be possible

>I don't want the chinks gaining political power by taking over the areas that we decided to give up willingly.
This is the most important thing. They're moving in to take it for the resources.

>implying a large tectonic plate with a large plateau above sea level possesses sentient traits like volition and ambition
Umm no sweetie racial sub-Saharan Africans failed at creating civilizations. They have definitely succeeded at the existence game, though. A billion and counting.

As a member of Star Fleet, the Prime Directive forbids me from influencing the development of pre-warp civilisations.

Well I live in the land of rain and overcast skies but I've had a great two weeks of sunshine and temperatures of up to 27 degrees.

If you've got the patience then this is worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

But if you've no patience then just read this briefly.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/090731-green-sahara.html

Hey Frank, stop shilling for yourself.

lol sure dad.

You'd end up with Afro-Chinamerica, with the Americans starting a war with China after the Chinese pollute the entire continent where both countries are mining out all the resources from their halves.

And slightly more north of you, in a city known for rain thanks to being in a bowl of mountains on the coast, there's record rains just about every fucking year while everyone south of us boils.

We tried in the 1800s and 1900s but it was "unhumane" so we had to stop.

We can practice our terraforming techniques on Africa before we deploy them on Mars.

Having English common law enforced upon all of Africa by Anglo police, magistrates, and judges with a swift death penalty for the historically capital offences, lasting only a single generation, would have a profoundly salutary effect on the sub-Saharan African gene pool. I bet it would bump the average IQ five to ten points and reduce random violence by 90%.

It's Africa's responsibility to develop if they want. They don't seem very interested in that, though.

Giving them rules fixes nothing.

Honestly our king is probably autistic enough to pull it off. All he needs is the accompanying beard.

FPBP
Best hunting game ever while exterminate the survivors

Killing violent, stupid people before they can reproduce, or God forbid, reproduce MORE than they already have, fixes a lot.

Rare flag detected