Fuck Identity Evropa

mb3-org.com/2016/12/15/resources-for-countering-identity-evropa-and-the-alt-right/

mb3-org.com/

Don't let the haters win, pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

mb3-org.com/2017/06/20/anonymous-the-first-internet-based-super-consciousness/
archive.fo/0EAdP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up you peer pressure abusing impotent cuck

Cuck says flag.

>Alt-Right =neo nazis with trust funds

LMAO and what does that make antifa?

Fuck, just when I thought those commie cucks couldn't fail any harder

Yeah dismembering the statue that represents history and culture and art is a real good move to get people to choose you over groups like Identity Europa

>trust funds

The leader of IE was a marine. I would bet that antifa members come from money more often than alt right.

Ain't click on no Gommie link. Post screens pls.

Well, yeah. Most people literally can't afford to be a loser for that long.

He's pretty wealthy, as is Richard Spencer. Watch the episode of Darknet featuring IE.

I was at the seattle airport last night picking up a friend.

saw a kid in a shirt that didn't say identity evropa, but basically had their fashy style.

not sure what to make of it.

>alt-right

Anyone who uses the label alt-right unironically is a shill

Nice, bro! Smash the fash!

Using Isis tier demolition in pics.
The left truly are a retarded bunch
It goes to show we defend something
They only destroy

>swedish flag
Back to the cuckshed Sven.

>mb3-org.com/2017/06/20/anonymous-the-first-internet-based-super-consciousness/

they have this right on their site and don't understand the gestalt flipped

antifa is kids stuff. i am legit embarrassed for anyone over the age of 20 involved in their stuff.

pic related a 40yo antifa i know

Leftists are not known for their intellect

fash status: bashed

>destroying lovely works of art

If this doesn't perfectly represent the left I don't know what does

I'm legit considering joining Identity Evropa. They're like an American version of Generation Identitaire and their aesthetics are dope as fuck.

Why not join is my thinking lately...

What does that have to do with a lot of Anifa losers coming from upper-middle-class homes?

Wait, so you call right wingers "haters" for not wanting to rewrite and vandalize their own history and culture, genocide their own population and for not tolerating rape and terrorism, but then you use the word 'cuck' to describe the establishment who promote your beloved globalism, anti-white racism, Christophobia, islamophilia, etc. Make your mind up you dumb typical leftist grub. You are the living embodiment of cuckdom.

And who cares if the alt right have money, being unemployed or too stupid to get out of poverty isn't a virtue.

That's some weak shit even for antifa. Not even worth responding to but I'd recommend taking a bunch of their flyers and subtly re-writing them to mock antifa.

I would recommend. It's the least autistic alt right organization.

Should have gave him a head knod and said Hail victory.

Give me some good reasons not to as well, and I'll give it serious consideration.

You'll be targeted, doxxed, possibly attacked, may lose employment, your name may be forever associated with it in internet searches, etc.

Do you know what happens when you join in a small or liberal area? Do they just get you with other members or what?

Some misinformation posters comparing them to ISIS also helps to fuck with their narrative.

MAKE ART GREAT AGAIN

I've risen from the dead and cucks will be gassed, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Go hug your big black dildo and cry in a corner, bitch boy.

Thanks for your honesty. All these things I do not give a shit about, guess Ill add my name to the roster.

Swedes deserve to be erased from history and wiped out of the gene pool entirely.

There's nothing more pathetic than an ethno-masochist, and Sweden is full of them.

Here, lads:
archive.fo/0EAdP

I"m left alt and I say kill all shitskins!

It's pretty tightly controlled and you can't talk about NatSoc stuff openly.
There's members in almost every state.

Then leave you twat. Go move to Iraq or Sudan.

T H I C C

That would probably mean he has to fuck off back to where it is he came from in the first place.

awww the little snowflake antifa needed a hug at the end.

Time to start killing these antifa niggers in the streets.

Identity Europa, Generation Identiere, Golden Dawn and Trad Workers Party all legit as fuck.

TWP isn't bad, in particular Heimbach is good, but just keep in mind they like to associate with NSM and they have a lot of former KKK members.

Tight control... lack of larpers... yeah, application forwarded.

Nathan Damigo is a criminal.
Literally with a record.
Literally with prison time.

Is that your modern European?

Yeah I'm kind of off on following Richard Spencer, he's too petty and too power hungry, he's all "There can be only one" - see Milo, and now Greg Johnson. Plus, some lower-level alt-righters (ok one I'm thinking of) is like a right-wing antifa, using Jew-tier tactics. Nathan isn't like that, he's honorable, you could trust him with your info if it comes to that, and I've never seen him deal in drama and he doesn't seem like the type.

So was every Founding Father, so was Mussolini, Caesar, Ian Smith, Spartacus, Woody Allen...
I'm just saying, you can't really discredit people like this. Criminality isn't inherently discrediting.

>make bitcoin great again
cryptocurrency did nothing wrong kike

That was after he got back from Iraq.
Yeah, the lack of autism is really the best part about it.

He had ptsd attack not his fault

I'm pretty sure Nathan keeps his list of people pretty secure, but someone could break in and release the list. That's why I haven't joined. But that's a minor danger. I think you're more likely to get doxed by going out to a confrontation (which seems to be a thing nowadays, it used to be just meetups. But I don't think doing that is mandatory). One thing - the meetups won't be only IE people, the groups tend to be mixes of all alt-right people, especially in areas where density is lower, which is a lot of places. There may not even be enough people near you for one, and I've even heard of cases where there /were/ nearby groups, but you don't know how to find them. Obviously if they were all IE you could find them, but like I said, they tend to be a mix for practical reasons.

the cops actually came and got the guy after that.

Can't talk about NatSoc? You can't talk about violence, but I'm not aware of not being able to talk about NatSoc. They tend to reject really hardcore people which I increasingly see the wisdom of. Hardcore people have something wrong in their lives which they want to address with extreme ideology - my $0.02.

go for it

Use a pseudonym. Most IE meetings are just IE people.

Story behind that?

truth

You can talk about fascism all day long. There's also more women than you would think.

Trump hat in Berkeley.

What's more, create a small internet presence for your psudonym. Make it more like an alter ego than just a different name.
Basically, a small facebook account, email address, etc.

But who's the guy attacked and when did this happen?

Literally so what?

I don't believe this.

From all their talks they seem to be pretty socially aware along with the white nationalism angle (see the young turds interview with Nathan) - thats pretty much NatSoc for you.

If the don't want to outright call themselves that - i see the wisdom therein.

it's funny how the least white people are into these things

>that one guy LARPing as rockwell

I would join but I'm a total loser.

> lack of autism
Yes, they go for stable, productive people with something to lose and that's a good thing. Nathan Damigo was and maybe still is, friends with Greg Johnson, and Greg Johnson went through earlier waves of white nationalism, where they would take just anybody, and I've heard that that's what helped tear it apart. So you can be sure that Nathan has taken that to heart. And I was close to one IE group, and they were all 'quality' people, no loose nuts. Not all high-earners or geniuses (some were), but stable people.

>'this is an antifa zone' ?
Are you serious ?

Antifa are a bunch of guided sheep, you better JOIN Identity Europa kid, instead of larping with faggots.

There are worse people to LARP as.
I'm not a loser but I'm definitely an autiste. As much as I like IE and other groups I'm worried I'll spill my spaghetti at a meeting (or worse a rally).

>nazis with trust funds

The hypocrisy and lack of self reflection of these scum is astonishing.

Why does commie trash always steal right-wing memes?
>n-no I'm not the trust fund kid, you are!

More subversion and fuckery.

why are these subhumans advertising anti-artwork propaganda like ISIS?

If you join and they gain more momentum, you'll be in a very good position.
If you join and they lose the culture war, you'd be pretty much unemployable or worse.

Start playing on the similarities

Use ISIS propaganda but repackage it with antifa text and styling.

Sounds like a pretty big gamble. I like their aesthetic and everything, but I think I'll wait until I graduate college next year so I don't get expelled if I get doxxed

he's a handsome goy

Looks like Commander Rockwell was right again.

I think the doxing risk is actually really low unless you're going to every rally -and- have awful opsec.
After college it'll be the job you have, anyway.

That's a risk I'm willing to take. My problem is that I don't necessarily consider myself IE material.

Right now, being in such a movement is kind of a comparative advantage even

what the fuck is this? give me the rundown

>white nationalist/identitarian/fascist group in the US uses Greco-Roman imagery in their propaganda
>local antifa is butthurt about them
>now anons are talking about said group and the merits of joining

Ah, thanks. I thought it was about the french movement, lel. fuck the antifa scum, while wearing a corinthian or a galea helmet

YUGE white pill

Become an asset, no need to join officially