ACTUAL NEWS

TEXT OF HEALTHCARE BILL LEAKED
PLANNED PARENTHOOD DEFUNDED AND WRECKED
TAX CUTS
OBAMACARE SUBSIDIES REMAIN
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-health-202/2017/06/22/the-health-202-here-s-what-s-in-the-senate-health-care-bill/594aa367e9b69b2fb981dde9/?utm_term=.15dbf508cbfe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3m7Q1
w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived it
archive.is/3m7Q1

>WaPo pushing leaks again

how is podesta still running around?

>PLANNED PARENTHOOD DEFUNDED AND WRECKED
This is awful though
PP is currently our best defense against demographic suicide, they're one of the few things that actively eliminate nigger and spic birthrates

Obama care is in its final throws of death.

when is that gonna happen, lads?

Yeah not sure where you got that front. From the article:

>The Senate proposa...removes language restricting federally-subsidized health plans from covering abortions, which may have run afoul of complex budget rules.

To be honest as a Democrat I hope this bill passes and MILLIONS of Trump voters get fucking WRECKED which is gonna happen.

Much sooner now that they wasted their last $1 million DONATING TO OSSOFF. Money laundering shit bags.

I'm sure it helps in the short term, but as it is we're facing a slow death over here with long term demographic replacement just by how many kids they are having, and keeping. If we get rid of PP and let things ramp up to extremes quickly, people might do something about it when crime rates have skyrocketed and cities are on fire.
Or maybe not and we're all screwed to becoming Brazil 2.0 either way.

Next thursday. PP likes to pretend they dont use tax dollars for abortion but in reality they do not only do kill infants they donate hundreds of millions to democrats meaning PP is also a money laundering organization

Next thursday. PP likes to pretend they dont use tax dollars for abortion but in reality they do not only do kill infants they donate hundreds of millions to democrats meaning PP is also a money laundering organization

It doesn't matter what is in the bill. Butthurt Democrats will vote a solid no, as will the RINOs.

Fuck Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the only thing keeping the Nigger population in check... It should be encouraged

It's "death throes" you inbred hick

>thinking dems are out of money
>being this delusional

Murder is a sin. Killing an infant is always wrong. There can be no compromise on life, ever.

By the time cities are burning it will already be too late.

>Murder is a sin. Killing an infant is always wrong. There can be no compromise on life, ever.
But guns are okay?

Beat me to it

Yes

>murder is a sin and taking a life is never okay
>I have the moral high ground while tyrone rapes and kills my wife in 20 years cause his momma couldnt abort him

Moralfags deserve rope

Go fuck yourself barbarian

Hitler was a civic nationalist cuck

I don't know what trump doesn't understand. You can't cut taxes and still keep all your welfare programs. The bill doesn't need "heart".

You're retarded, no it isn't. Niggers still have five kid housholds, it's white teens that are "responsible" about kids.

>OBAMACARE SUBSIDIES REMAIN

isn't lying a sin as well? or having sex outside of marriage? why not give the state the power to punish liars as well? or people who have premarital sex?

>every child is precious
>until it is born into a poor household
>fuck WIC
>fuck EBT
>fuck Welfare
>fuck public schools
>at least that nigger baby was born, now it can starve or become a career criminal

Lol blacks abort babies at by far the highest rate. You're completely wrong.

It's not keeping the nigger population in check though. Jesus christ people just repeat shit over and over without even thinking about it.

spics don't abort
nigresses do by a lot tho that's true

You're thinking completely miopically, They still have the maximum amount of kids they can possibly have, they just also spend tax money on abortions instead of condoms. If you got rid of abortions they would have the same amount of kids, not 20.

Without abortion, nonwhite births would outnumber white births 5 to 1

Why americans are so dumb?
Abortions disproportionately hit the black community, preventing them from spawning their offspring at a larger rate than whites.
Keep in mind that terminating such pregnancies has a lower social and economical cost than letting them get welfare subsidies.
The balance is all in favor of the white status quo, why would we want to change it?

nah that's simply false
nigs don't have large families
you're thinking of spics and Muslims

Yes they do, every single sheboon has at least three kids.

/this

Because it is murder and God will judge out nation.
I am not using my tax dollars to pay the salaries of abortion doctors who murder babies

>OBAMACARE SUBSIDIES REMAIN

It's the Christcucks mostly, they can't stand to see potential godly niggers die

Also think about it like this. If abortions are illegal you have another reason to lock up niggers.

See
Almost half of all nigger pregnancies are aborted.

There is no compromise on human life. You can go fuck yourself if you want Amefica to be a baby killing nation.
We are all children of Jesus

Fuck God, what has he ever demonstrably done for us?

>niggers
>human
Pick one, Pastor Rick

So they have six pregnancies and three kids.

I don't know how I can explain it better. The amount of abortions isn't proportional to the amount of kids they have in the end. They'd still stop having kids at their maximum regardless, you're just putting in abortions in between them having the same amount of kids.

Liberals will privately fund them now, win for republicans who dont want their tax dollars used for something they detest

Wishing ill on others. Very progressive
>inb4 but they do it too
When they go low you go lower? Classy

This is why you won't be winning another election. Not until you learn to comprehend and practice self awareness

The net balance is all in favor of abortions. 10000$ is nothing considering that the non aborted child would cost you more than that sum of money.
You will pay him school tuition, welfare checks, basic healthcare and so on.
Abortions are tax money well spent.

Just a clump of life, not conscious. God doesn't care about your insignificant ass

t. YEEAARRRRGHHH MATEY

the more the uneducated criminal class breeds, the bigger problems it will create and the sooner eugenics and forced sterilization will be implemented.

even reddit plebs recognize the "idiocracy" problem. stupid people breeding in an overpopulated world is unstainable.

Simpsons was always funny, politically. Shame its ruined now

Aborting babies sends them to Jesus faster.

This.

America is a baby killing nation, by the millions with the israeli foreign leigion, aka American military, mostly filled with and killings carried out by christcucks. You have not problem doing it for jew agenda but god forbid you kill niglets beaner spawn.

Yeah cause most of the leaks haven't turned out to be completely made up by the leftist media.

If you hate blacks and want to kill babies do it yourself. But asking me to enrich sick abortionists with my money in direct violation of my religious beliefs is wrong.
If you want to go Dylan Roof then do it but you wont because you are both cowards and the only fight you are willing to pick is with babies inside the womb.

>w

Dropped

>But asking me to enrich sick abortionists with my money in direct violation of my religious beliefs is wrong.
But you do it anyways. :3

What a hypocrite you are, you have no problem with your money going to the israeli foreign legion to kill kids.

actually in order to resolve an issue you must look at the cause, not defend a band-aide.
solution?
cap tax credits and ebt and welfare programs at 3 kids.. got 8 nigger kids? look like 5 gonna go hungry and die off.
if we didn't give them free money and housing and lots of free time not having a job or doing anything to further society, then they'd have less to buy jordans fuckkk smoke blunts and cause property values surrounding them to plummit.
abortions are a band-aide in this case and a last resort. if those kids can't be born in the first place, then the nigger population can die off.

Linking to the washington compost is a sin user.

Look at the decline in large families since Roe v Wade. Your thoughts don't stand up to simple scrutiny.

this will probably hurt poor white trash niggers too. but fuck their just as bad.
if you don't work, you don't eat.
if you got time to procreate i shouldn't have to use my tax dollars to raise your kids, when i can barely afford to feed mine.

That doesnt violate my religious beliefs and Israel is a close ally. Israel is also the spirce of salvation through jesus

Thank God that in the womb they technically aren't born yet and we can abort them.

Unfortunately some of the abortions go wrong and we end up with people like you in society.

By your own explanation it does, and 0/10, troll better next time.

That's great and all but how do I make money on the market from this leak?

I can't think of a more useless statistic. Only measures the difference between more than four and less than four. Show the total average.

Planned Parenthood is already 100% self funded thru donations and fundraisers. They just take the federal gibs because they like fancy vacations and free money.

Yes, so are knives, trucks, scissors and anything else I could potentially kill you with, including a bic pen.
What's that? You say that the only purpose of owning a gun is to kill things? That would be implying intent. I own several guns. I have no intention to use any of them unless my or my loved ones' lives are threatened. If that scenario were to occur however, I will be ready. Whether it is from common criminals, oppressive government, or faggots like you.

same with namefagging

Also this isn't before and after abortion, this entire timeline is after roe v wade.

>not single payer

Nope.avi