Have you paid your man tax today, Sup Forums? :^)

Have you paid your man tax today, Sup Forums? :^)

why yes i have

i pay 6250 usd p/m alimony

fuck you dad!

please no

This faggot needs to be harassed into submission.

He's already submissive to his wife's boyfriend Jamal

>fat
>beard
>stupid glasses
>social media

He struck out at 3 but just kept swinging

Thats racist since 99% of cat callers are not white

Blow it out your ass

I think I will, i need to fill a fresh bag full of shit and piss and mail it to that guy.

that is how he comes with the fact that no women ever saying "I love you" to him

Keep conflating catcalling with violence, I'm sure that will work out well for you in the end

>pushing a cat caller down some stairs
The only thing he has ever pushed down the stairs is his father's respect

oh yeah

bitching about "street harassment" just is a socially acceptable way for liberal women to be huge racists

Literally who

if you pushed a cat caller down the stairs and the cat caller is black/hispanic and cat calling is part of his culture have you just committed a hate crime?

The average american numale, as always.

Wow this guy has major daddy issues

idk why but this reminds me of the double rainbow guy, who claimed he lives on $5k a year

Is he a faggot or a tranny or what? Who is catcalling him?

Toby Fee : when you have every characteristic of a femaleā€¦ but also don a beard.

Are they literally saying 'pay me for catcalling'?
Is this what a 'nu-male' is? The glasses, the beard, the proud pussification?

>how to get shot in 1 easy step

Numale feminism is really just them wanting to bring Chad down to their pathetic level of manliness, when they could be lifting themselves to that level through hard work and self-improvement instead. Since they're entrapped by modern society's comforts, they lack the will to do so.

We need a final solution to the numale question if we plan to save the West.

Why do feminists hate catcalling? Is it because it's a form of free speech?

What is Venmo?

Honestly, i only understand approximately 10% of this tweet. What the fuck is this even addressing and why does it have that many likes?

It's basically a more mobile-friendly version of Paypal. Get with the times, Cletus.

I thought I was a pathetic beta in 2005, but Jesus what's happened? The average is now 10x more pathetic then I ever could've dared be

He is saying if you catcall/witness someone you know getting catcalled you should pay the woman.

It has that many likes because the left likes easy to understand things that seem like jokes but are actually meant to be serious

VEginal No MOre worse.

Is this his way of apologizing for his gender to women? Why is he speaking on their behalf?

The worst beta in 2005 was autistic and had no sense of self-awareness. Moderate betas, like you and I would have some self-awareness, so we didn't dip too far. Nowadays being a beta is a good thing, the more desperate and degenerate you are, the better you seem are to the left, while self-awareness held back the older betas, it now no longer exists

STOP
USING
SOCIAL
MEDIA

until Sup Forumstards stop using the fucking cuck tools fattening the pockets of those pushing this agenda you will never ever gain ground.

I really love how poorly the Left treats its allies. It makes me feel warm inside.

What is worst, he really thinks hes earning huge points with women amazed how fantastic and feminist he is, this faggotry is beyond insufferable

Being awkward and socially inept is something you can change and grow out of. The difference lies in the fact these cunts try and see being simpering and pathetic as some kind of moral victory and to therefore seek to gain some kind of social leverage from it.

No white men even do this anymore.

Only blacks, latinos and muslims so in effect he is being racist right?

I got your man tax right here
>unzips dick

>All the shown likes are from women

Really gets that noggin joggin'

And not a single one of those women would ever fuck him no matter how hard he white knights

Looks like he is just cuckcalling.

I thought women are strong and independent?

Why does he want men to give them money? Other than virtue signaling.

I honestly thought it was a woman tweeting at first

If you don't take part in the discussion they are free to voice themselves unrivaled and seeing no disagreement will lead to more people joining the lefties.

Yeah, I would hate myself too if I were him.

I'm sorry, I don't get off to financial domination.

I love how liberals think money cures everything
It's almost like they're materialist capitalists or something

Saw this pic on my local news station today. Thought Sup Forums would get a kick out of it

Is she holding her kid up as a shield?

yep

Jesus fuck.

Twitter is cancer, OP. And so are you for spreading it. You are gay and cancerous OP.

Heh.

nice doggits

Damn, eve looks pretty banging in that gif