youtube.com/watch?v=yxG9fX0gZfg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qYnE4mB4DME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

impeached?

Stepping down time, finally.

Common Nancy.

Fight back!

How cannot revisit the chance to pit one group against another? It's your nature!

I'm with Donald on this one!

maxine waters to the rescue. democrats are fucked

Why would Nancy be impeached?

>it's an old school democrat makes way for unelectable hyper-leftists to take over the party episode
this is great

Sssssss

Please tell me she will kark it on live TV!

IS SHE REALLY ABOUT TO RESIGN???

Look at all the shilling in this thread.
Sage

quick rundown anyone?

Krystal said she should step down and stop making the democrats look retarded so I guess that's what's happening

>inb4 she steps out to announce a militarily-unsupported coup against "President Bush"

She clearly has dementia at this point. It was proven when she was asked about Trump and called him Bush and how the Iraq War is awful

Drumpft is about to be impeached on live tv

We have to watch the conference to know what she is going to do

My name is Doug

"Drumpf has gone too far. The time for talk is over. The time for armed resistance against Republicans is now. Jerry Brown and I have come to the agreement that California must secede from the Union."

God I can dream can't I?

S

Nancy is unhinged, if they fire her that's discrimination.

youtu.be/qYnE4mB4DME

>oh she isn't resigning
>CUT

lmfao

This skit is laughable. It's people what like her that make me cringe

Who's that beauty?

>cut off pelosi to go to mcconnell

Her smile and optimism, gone

So what happened
?

I'll give those who won't dare to click on the devil woman link a quick rundown. She basically came out and said that every negative thing said about dems has a reaction, and the dems are the victims now I guess? She also said that she isn't resigning, which is probably a good thing because at this point she's totally unhinged. Oh and the reporters are just slurping that dick.

God that was a rough 2 and a half minutes of listening to her make awful noises (think chewing without food).

But still she persisted,

English, motherfucker; do you speak it?

Probably thinks the demoncratz actually won in the 6th district ga.

In truth it doesn't really matter who won in 6 th district ga...

What is coming will still come.

>I'm getting impeached?

She she just came out to reassure people she wasn't resigning suddenly?
The absolute state of the party, my god. Next time she's taking questions from the press somebody should give her an impromptu dementia test. "Nancy, do you know where you are right now? Do you recognize me? How many fingers am I holding up?"

Meh it still works either way.

> phat fingers

Nancy is mearly pawn in game of life.

Can probably cut a pretty good fart when required....

Glad to hear it, Pelosi is a poison to her own party and I love it every time she opens her mouth.

The longer she represents the democrat party the more winning we we will have. Please don't resign!!!

Me too

I was hoping she would completely off the rails and declare civil war. Oh well, hopefully soon.

She's not stepping down? President Bush BTFO

>debate debate debate
>reading and analyzing

bitch please, you didnt even READ the bill last time, and if i remember correctly, the last debate he was involved in was a cry in.

It's not like they're going to replace her with someone likable and reasonable. If anything it'll be some super leftist trans-muslim.

>Dubs
witnessed!!, Nancy leaving us!

We need to keep the minority leader to find out how much of a MESS she is.

I love it. I want want more tears from Chuck and more mumbles from Nancy. Fuck I hope they stay.

She's ready!

Yeah xir will have to tick every intersectional tick box they have.

If they really want to be edgy they will put in a white male surrounded by niggers, muslims, beaners and trannies to try to win back the rust belt - but are they that smart?