Cannabis

Daily reminder:
Your brain evolved the endocannabinoid system for internal communication and control systems.
Ingestion of exogenous plant-derived CBD and THC overpowers your endogenous ligands, 2-AG and Anandamide.
When you smoke dope you effectively shut off, suppress, and override important control systems.
You are essentially paying your (((dealer))) to perform a self-imposed partial chemical lobotomy.

Protip: It's also a Federal FELONY in each and EVERY state in the USA.

>Be you
>Think the brain evolved the endocannabinoid system so you could mentally masturbate and 'get high'.
>Be a drug zombie with a self-imposed partial chemical lobotomy

MFW 'I make 99k in Silicon Valley and fuck sooper-models and smoke kind bud daily'

>Reality is you have suppressed what you would have become if you weren't a drug zombie.
>Suppression of intelligence and working memory is Suppression of intelligence and working memory.

In before 'You're a big pharma shill for the Gubmint'

>Be you
>Think it's based to be a retarded drug zombie with a self-imposed partial chemical lobotomy susceptible to irrational arguments.

And You thought flat earthers were retarded?

>Federal felony in each and every state
Lol wut, the west coast is becoming a safe haven for pot users

Fluoride counteract this

No thanks. My brain operates at peak efficiency in the non-intoxicated state. But I appreciate it when you get 'stoned'. The more suppressed the rest of the population is, the more 'easy-mode' my life becomes. It's like being able to see in a land of the blind.

Smoke up drug-zombie.

Nice!

Get more and more people addicted to an illegal substance.

What could go wrong?

LOL

>be you
>have a 2 inch dick
>make anti weed threads to compensate how much of a faggot you are

>be you
>see that other people are having fun and you aren't
>"I have a problem with this."

While I agree with you, you are also a total fucking faggot.

It's also the gayest and most liberal. See the connection?

Um, actually no. Banged my gf last night and have no sexual feelings toward males.

But.....if by 'total fucking faggot' you mean someone who bangs chicks on the daily and could make you cry IRL, go right ahead and think that.

Its not like America was built with cannabis.
The main problem with drugs is overuse.
You can die from drinking too much water.

If you like enjoy then use it responsibly, as too much of anything can be bad.

The data suggests otherwise.

Stoner logic and rationality suppression detected.

>Implying that scheduled prescription medications should be available over the counter for mental masturbation
>Implying that historical practices should continue in the modern era. See: cannibalism and human sacrifice
>implying that water overrides the human endocannabinoid system

I'd rather smoke pot for chronic pain...the morphine based drugs turn me into a zombie with little to no memory...pot just makes me comfortable and happy. I can function fairly normally while taking pot in its various forms to control my pain, on morphine drugs all I can do is watch TV and drool myself to sleep.

Evolution is a retarded theory - just like your retarded cannabis theory. Go fuck yourself you big pharma shill.

Cannabis isn't a particularly good analgesic. To whatever extent it is useful it should be prescribed by a physician and sold from pharmacies.

Why do you have chronic pain? How old are you? Does your 'fairly normal function' include gainful employment?

Thats some nice logic you have there.Comparing marijuana to cannibalism makes you look so very intelligent that you already converted me to hate the devils weed.

i don't give a fuck im still gonna smoke it you stupid pozzed up faggot

Stoner Christfag?

Go fuck yourself you (((Illegal Narcotics Dealers))) shill.

I think prohibition is a proven failure while decriminalization is a success.

Oh boy it's another episode of "stop liking what I don't like" featuring pseudo science

>Why do you have chronic pain?
Ehlers Danlos hypermobility type, early onset arthritis and frequent dislocations that led to permanent nerve damage and pain
>How old are you?
>Does your 'fairly normal function' include gainful employment?
I'm a stay at home mother of 5 and I homeschool them...I have to be able to function and think, which I can't do on morphine based drugs.

tits or gtfo

I've been smoking weed everyday for the last year. Every single day. It started with 1g that lasted a week and last time I bought 50g and 1g of a very good hash that was gone in a weekend.
Yesterday my weed ended and my lighter got empty, it's just the "cosmos" telling me to stop just like "he" told me to start (I found a bag of it in a random place near my home).
I can tell you that it makes you a slave. Doesn't matter what you do, the only thing on your mind is "weed, weed and weed". One blunt now and then is ok, but all day everyday never more.

You are the stupid pozzed up faggot drug zombie.

breakin the law breaking the law da na da na da na

I'm not a slut, I'm a married woman. kys

When nonsmokers ready to green pilled?

Good luck. I had my last cannabis over 3 1/2 years ago, and I'm very glad I got off that. Didn't even realized how impaired I was till I had been clean for a number of months.

i bet you were a pencil-necked little incel back in high school and you hate weed because the dudes that smoked and sold it were banging all the girls while you jerked off into your sister's undies
nobody cares what a non-titposting femanon has to say.

You're probably a good candidate for it. Most of the people I know with medical cards just like to sit around and get high and have some b.s. diagnosis like PTSD because someone 'touched their weiner'.

Godspeed to us, bro.

Most of the dudes I know that were smoking it or selling it in high school are dead or in prison being bubba's bitch.

some questions.

Are you against anti-depressants and anti anxiety medications?

>nobody cares what a non-titposting femanon has to say.
so you admit that you prefer the opinion of sluts to those of women with morals....and you guys are supposed to be red-pilled...lol

>giving a shit what the fed thinks
Fuck those people

Who's the slut here really?

>pencil-necked incel troglodyte pretends he had friends in high school
>women's opinions ever mattering
wew

too retarded to not be bait

They have their place within medical practice for the treatment of various diseases and disorders. Personally I don't take any medicines. Lucky to be healthy.

It works better than the handful of scripts I was on before I tried it...morphine doesn't do shit for nerve pain, it just makes you into a zombie

>When you smoke dope you effectively shut off, suppress, and override important control systems.

I do the same when I sleep, douchebag. It's healthy for consciousness to shift through phases.

post a picture pencil neck. lets see the big bad alpha male behind these whiny faggot posts i have to sift through every day.

>implying your nervous system needs drugs to be healthy.

Um, OK drug zombie. You keep believing that.

So you can put it into your wank-bank? Not likely.

Youre right OP, we should take prescription pain killers and drink copious amounts of hard liquor instead.

>Implying physiologic sleep is related to flooding your CNS with exogenous plant-based neurotransmitter mimics.

Yeah, just keep believing that.

Do you consider vitamin C a drug? Is it a chemical compound? What is a "drug" anyway?

More stoner logic detected.

>Implying your nervous system can't be healthy with drugs
Strawmen, strawmen everywhere

why not start smoking cigarettes too? they raise your testosterone levels after all! so what if the amount of blood they restrict from your penis completely defeats any extra T boost it gives you? just do it user! its the coolest!

>mfw I'll never be as jacked as an Australian man

Why even live when the Australians are overtaking us in in gains?

>Banged by gf last night
>someone who bangs chicks on the daily
just stop user. you're fucking killing me

Its your logic, since you are singling out weed and not more commonly used and more harmful drugs

I'm a mother. That is my profession. One cannot be a mother without being a woman. I cannot state my profession without admitting to my sex and I was asked what I do/if I am gainfully employed. I am, as I am a mother. I could give 2 shits about "hurr-durr muh attention".

Well OP why don;t you cam up a paystub with timestamp so we can see how successful your non-dope smoking ass is.
Oh wait, you probably live at home with mummy dontcha?
sage

>keeps making low-effort posts
>doesn't show tits

Not really.

Cannabis is schedule I drug, and now in a period of a few years it's available in public vending machines in some states. That's a very irrational policy in my mind.

If it has some legitimate use, which I know it does, it should be moved from Schedule I to a lower Schedule and prescribed with a prescription, and sold from pharmacies.

Google the Wikipedia entry on 'drug' it should help dispel your confusion.

>19 posts by this ID
>shilling this hard
Why are you so worried about what other people put in their bodies user? I don't worry about the massive amount of black silicon you shove up your ass nightly.

Alcohol should be a schedule 1 drug. Prove me wrong faggot

>no source
As always op is a faggot

>I'm a woman
You know the rules

I was a pothead on college. Did all the psychedelics and stuff at least once too. Haven't smoked except for the occasional (like once every year or 2) solitary puff when I'm around others doing it in 7 or 8 years, but I'm considering starting again as a substitute for drinking.

I like a little buzz most evenings and weekends, but alcohol is starting to make me fucking fat. Also, although it doesn't negatively affect my life in any significantly negative way and I don't drink at inappropriate times or anything, once I start drinking I dont stop til I've drank everything in the house or I pass out in my computer chair or couch. The hangover sucks but it hasn't ever made me skip work or neglect any other responsibilities, but drinking certainly isn't a positive in my life.

With all the high tech vapes and shit out now, I can injest weed without any adverse health effects. I think Im going to make the switch for my health' s sake, and either roll back or totally quit if short term memory loss becomes too noticeable.

/blog

alcohol kills people every day and it is 100% legal. Your argument is shit.

are you one of the shitheads who wrote windows 7 so I couldn't use an external usb drive until I figured out I just needed to change the drive letter? I spent two hours last night trying to claim ownership and give permissions just to copy some files from a portable hdd ... that was fucking brilliant.

Okay.

Ywah that tends to be the case when things are labebeled a schedule 4 narcotic lmao. And you mean to say marijuana is as bad as heroin or methamphetamine?

>What is a "drug" anyway?

Whatever The Man says it is.

>YOU are NOT living UP to YOU true POTENTIALL!!!*(@&*#$&)#

you sound like my gf's 35 year old, perennially jobless loser brother wandering into the main house (he lives in a camping trailer) to eat food he didn't pay for at a place he doesn't pay rent to live at and talking shit about how we're watching television and drinking beer even though we're the ones with fucking jobs who all pay to live there and pay for the food he's eating. mind yourself.

fucking faggot tried to guilt trip me the other day because i wouldn't let him have my roaches. lol

Start your own thread.

Damn, this is funny to read and I'm not even high

I eat about 20 bars a day please never take drugs and don't listen to the retards saying "you just need strong willpower" if you aren't popping pills daily you will smoke an unhealthy amount of weed. Daily smoking is unhealthy and most people I know who smoke do it daily.

Post your tits. Female opinions of any kind are not welcome here.

How regular and long did you smoke for before you quit? And do you think you fully recovered with no permanent impairment/cognitive decline?

Curious because I've had to quit ~5 weeks ago and while I certainly feel a lot more motivated, happier and energetic than I have been in a long time, I still think my short term memory is affected and got some minor brain fog.

Here's my paystub muthafugga.

low effort

ignore these others, i support mothers. You go gurl!

>muh willpower

I think willpower is a bad way to describe it. I smoked cigs for 5 years and decided to just up and quit one day 5 or 6 years ago. No cravings or anything afterwards, just the thought of the negative health effects got to me and I just decided I was fucking sick of it after that. Haven't smoked since not have I had any cravings. I dont really consider that some form of superhuman strength and resolve in my part, I just feel like some people have an inborn ability to jist tell addiction to fuck off.

Finally decided booze was a negative in my life about 4 days ago, haven't drank since. I'm hoping going sober is as smooth as going smoke free was

You'll get it back gradually with time. Helps if you do stuff like working out, vitamins, choline, black-seed oil. Stay sober and you will improve for decades till the Alzheimer's starts kicking in.

Push it bruh, it's worth it.

I hammered myself for years. Not just pot, but a lot of pot included.

Only good post in thread

Go back to your booze and cigarettes grandpa, nobody is falling for this shit in 2017.

>black-seed oil.
asalaam alaikum brother.

>I'm a mother. That is my profession

Lmao. American stay at home full time mommies are so full of themselves. No one but you dumb cunts look at being a mother as a "job".

you're right, but it's far too ingrained in all levels of society to go after.

Good job,intellectual.Its not like there is a direct option for image search.

Right because none of the rich or successful people I know do drugs /s

fucking 15 year olds on summer pol

I just want to say that I agree with you. I don't give a shit what it's legal status is but it's pretty obvious that this drug just zombifies you. Some people don't give a shit about using their brain though, so it doesn't bother them to smoke regularly (even though they're trying to argue against you here, deep down they don't care about achieving intellectual greatness, at least not if it comes with sacrificing their pleasure drug).

Hitler valued mothers

If she's taking care of three or more children then it's definitely a full time job. You're also being a lot more productive than another person just doing busy work in HR.

IThere's nothing inherently wrong with it so long as it is used responsibly. I rarely smoke these days, but right now I am because I'm sick, my whole body hurts, and it takes the edge off the pain.
There are many who could potentially be ruined by smoking too much just as there are those which can be ruined by drinking too much. When you let any mind altering substance become a norm in your life you are going to alter how you think and act. For weed, that can mean social isolation, anxiety, depression, activation of latent mental illnesses (some argue this is actually due to people self medicating as the illness is already activating but without full symptoms) difficulty sleeping, difficulty concentrating, and the list goes on.
You'll find though that negative side effects come with all substances.

Like I give a fuck.

Government fucked my body over years ago. This is one of the few things that makes me feel alright.

They also increase your IQ and memory.

Shame about the whole cancer thing though.

incel

You're absolutely correct. I only did it because the thing I would have become if I weren't a drug zombie is a corpse.

>They also increase your IQ and memory.
IQ: thats gonna need some proof. memory: only short-term memory. the horrible feeling nicotine creates in your chest and the flood of cortisol that follows is bad enough, not to mention the cancer.

DUDE why cant everyone be a BASED alcoholic like me and #BASED Don Draper LMAO