Give some pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling
youtube.com/watch?v=_KHlOaWhdQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support Israel as a US ally.

3 degenerate at least

Fuck off reddit

They do have the (maybe) biggest lgbt community worldwide, lots of degenerate gay pride parades and stuff

Quite degenerate I'd say

Im sorry jakob, you need at least 5 degenerate to be in the degenerate country club

you have no fucking idea OP

this place is like hell on earth

wtf even is this???

DEGENERACY

>Jews spread degeneracy across the world to wipe out whites
>comes back to Israel and leads to a generation of open borders feminists
>Israel is destroyed by diversity
it's like pottery

pls take them back we are sorry

Fucking Traitor.

Go take a shower, cockroach

Calm down hans

your country is done, nazi:)

feelsgoodman

What does this say?

Why do Jewish women have such nice boobies?

idk man

Isreal is the greatest ally to humanity.
Once you understand this you will be the master of your own destiny.

Are you American?

Israel was a mistake.

wew

I was unironically a Jew hating white supremacist a few years ago , but after a few year of having strenuous mental debates about the JQ, I've come to realise this. Jews have been net positive to our civilisation. They just have to control destructive elements in their community. But I fear this may be too late.

Is that a brothel?

Than do it. But then you deserve the degenerate shit around the world. You blue pilled fag.

soon your people will die out
get replaced, nazi:)

I need to move to Germany and save a cute German woman from the savages.

Tel Aviv is quite degenerate :(

Take a look at the underlying trend for jews.

The likely scenario is we will kill you. 115 different exiles throughout 2000 years. This time you managed to slip in with usury debt scams and social engineering psychopaths in intel agencies helping you, but the game is up.

No ww3, civil war, govt vrs people scenarios will stop it this time.

The social engineers will be btfo.

>Avoid fighting the jew
>want to hide his ass with a muh blonde gf

You are truely pic related.

all true but now that we have nukes we are unstoppable

btw you can't nuke us, pic related :) we are gods among men

israel must be the most anti-semitic country on the planet.

you are dumb as fuck my nigga

It's not degenerate at all outside of Tel Aviv from what I've seen online.

the tensions are pretty high

>Please keep the mask on while we do it

>I support Israel as a US ally.
traitors are worst than Jews

I bet your mom and wife would love some refugee cock deep inside their ass:)

that has to be fake

Filthy Arabs.

They have to compensate for those shitty honkers.

>115 different exiles throughout 2000 years
umm sweetie.

The dome you have works both ways nigger.

these systems dont work against an advanced icbm adversary. They work against homemade crap put together by low-iq arabs.

you are a retard. Look up who made these systems and who uses them now.
(spoiler alert USA and Israel)

thing is, we didn't let USA have David Sling technology.
In that way we are more advanced than even USA.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling

>David's Sling (Hebrew: קלע דוד, translit. Kelah Da'vid), also formerly known as Magic Wand (Hebrew: שרביט קסמים, translit. Sharvit Ksamim), is an Israel Defense Forces military system being jointly developed by the Israeli defense contractor Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and the American defense contractor Raytheon, designed to intercept enemy planes, drones, tactical ballistic missiles, medium- to long-range rockets and cruise missiles, fired at ranges from 40 km (24.85 miles) to 300 km (186.41 miles).[2] David's Sling is meant to replace the MIM-23 Hawk and MIM-104 Patriot in the Israeli arsenal.[3]

Operating at a speed of Mach 7.5[4] and with a cruising range of 300 km,[5][6] the Stunner missile is designed to intercept the newest generation of tactical ballistic missiles at low altitude, such as Russian Iskander and the Chinese DF-15 using an on-board dual CCD/IR seekers to distinguish between decoys and the actual warhead of the missile, in addition to tracking by Elta EL/M-2084 Active electronically scanned array multi-mode radar

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling

sick of people larping with kekistani flags just to say dumb shit

Fahnenflüchtiger.

>jew man brings a knife to a degenerate parade to kill homos
>obvious hate towards homos if you are going to kill them
>everyone run away like a pussy
>police force is trying to catch you with their hands to stop you instead of killing you
>given 5 years by the court even tough you made many crimes that day
>5 years later do the same thing on another degenerate parade

She feels the same. T.b.h. so do I.

Maybe is time for Kek and Kekistan to die already:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KHlOaWhdQo

Yet the mudslides have been launching single rockets through your defence system for years. Any air defence system can be overwhelmed with a relatively low number of projectiles launched simultaneously. Don't get jewed by your meme security blanket. Arabs are just retarded

>Acion/Reason
>Literally no reason but "Jews expelled"
Stupid 12-year-olds.

I swear this whole kekistani thing was invented OUTSIDE of Sup Forums, because i never see any thread to talk about it, just discovered by people uploading images from social media and other using the flag.

>mudslides have been launching single rockets through your defense system for years

wrong.

the last gaza conflict the Iron Dome had 97% success rate.

It's literal redditors and faggot youtubers like Sargon

>>show me kike boobs to fap
geez, search on your own

Ok so 97% of fucking bottle rockets were stopped they literally the least effective missiles there are . Even still. If 3 % of nuclear warheads get through they are fucked.
If coordinated missle attacks are launched, all of the systems resources must be divided amoung several targets and if you have more launchers than they have defenders, they are fucked.

Mutual assured destruction. That's the most effective defense.

That's true. It's more about offence and less about defence.

man I just knew you gona say
>hurr durr they will fire 80k nuclear warheads

you are so dumb
do you really think that the most ancient and smart race living on earth will let themselves get extinct?

>be jew
>spread multicultural propaganda to remove whites
>it backfires

HAHAHHAHA fucking kikes

Kill your self.

>you are so dumb
>do you really think that the most ancient and smart race living on earth will let themselves get extinct?
>nonsequitor
All of the so called "tests" the iron dome have been put through have been single missle scenarios. Whatever the capacity for the system, once all of its defender missiles are being reloaded, every subsequent missle gets through with 100% effectiveness.
It's effectiveness has never been tested in actual war scenarios but the truth is when you are shooting projectiles out of the sky with other projectiles, the degree of difficulty is logarithmic with each simultaneous launch in terms of tracking and becomes impossible when they are launching more projectiles than you have readied.

They really don't...

>All of the so called "tests" the iron dome have been put through have been single missle scenarios

stopped reading there, you are dumb go away

the iron dome underwent 2 gaza conflicts already at amazing success rates.

Should I get a birthright trip and bang some Tel Aviv sluts? Looks like fun over there.

During the two "wars" with HAMAS, every missile that headed towards Tel Aviv, where i lived, has been intercepted. I'm not saying it's 100% missile-proof, but the various defense systems save lives and infrastructure.

Besides, most of the missile launchers get BTFO by the air force in the first days of the "war".

IQ is a trap

>Gaza
>conflict
Home made rockets launched one at a time. You are retarded.

Only if you're not a shitskin.

>Israel
>not full of shitskins

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

America has more shitskins than israel.That doesn't mean you want more of them.

That is a jap roleplaying as white with blue contacts.

Ay where da shishkas at

I'm not arguing it's value. It is effective against the Palestinian tech and single launched rockets and keeps Israel safe from that.
I am arguing it's merits against an actual coordinated military attack. If the goal is to overwhelm a missle defence system. There are ways to do it.

Just because it stops some home made pipe rocket launched aimlessly doesn't speak to its effectiveness in an actual war.

>what is Iran

you are absolutely retarded fuck off already you know nothing about the topic and keep shitposting.

fuck
off
dumb
leaf

They usually launch several missiles at a time. Come on, they're not that dumb, and their tech isn't that primitive, because Iran sends them weapons.
How will we fare against a coordinated military attack? Who knows, i'll wait for the next war (by then i'll be living in Canada).

Godspeed Deutschland.

yeah, right, the whole world is in the wrong not (((them))), poor people
Neck yourself, baguette

>extremely spastic ad hominem response with no basis in fact or reality.
Also not an argument.

>no basis in fact or reality.

can you fucking read retard?

IRAN SUPPLIES GAZA WITH WEAPONRY VIA SINAI CROSSING
PIECE
OF
SHIT
LEAF
KYS

Qassam rockets are all that has been used against the iron dome. Pic related is From the conflict in 2004.
Iran has icbm's available. Stop huffing glue.

Your info is quite dated. Read about Palestinians rocket arsenal in wiki. Also, Iran won't attack directly, they use proxies for that, and ICBM launchers are very easy to spot.

I meant 2014 not 2004. Regardless Iron dome has never defended against anything besides Qassam rockets and projectiles without any guidance systems. This is a fact. Prove me wrong.

Kurt Eichenwald