Central European Defence Cooperation - anti migrant based alliance

>An alliance of Central European countries led by Hungary has pledged to work together to stem the flow of illegal migrants into Europe at a meeting in Prague.

I didn't know our country was this based.

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/21/hungarians-declare-central-europe-stands-united-mass-illegal-migration/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVrTNMIwxxs
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/poland-moves-3-seas-summit-because-trump-will-be-in-town/2017/06/13/d030ad2c-5037-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html
archive.is/vTXZP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Croatia
>Central Europe
When will this meme end?

Get rekt mutti

I studied abroad in Budapest back in 2011. Was nice to see the cops roughing up the gypsies in the metro stations.

all of austria-hungary and the german empire is central europe, the russian empire eastern, ottoman empire southern

It eerily resembles the boundaries of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

Slava brat.

Nice

but our current government are proeuropean cuckservatives

I don't see how Plenki will get on board with this

Slovaks opened borders, exlude those cucks.

I mean half of our country actually is Central European
And our culture is closer to the west than the east
So no, this is not a meme

Wait what?
Source?

>Hungarians Declare: ‘Central Europe Stands United Against Mass Illegal Migration’
>Illegal
I don't like the sound of that, it makes it sound like migrant cocks are still welcomed, provided they come in legally.

Upgrade the defense line.

What the fuck is that?

Our hope the exterminate the kebabs

What does it do?

Somebody playing too much c&c.

It was made by Hungarians to extinguish oil well fires in the middle east.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVrTNMIwxxs

Boiled kebab.

Continental Croatia is Central and Southern Croatia is Southern Europe

TAKE IN REFUGEES
TAKE IN REFUGEES
TAKE IN REFUGEES

You can support a unified Europe while keeping the niggers out

The current EU just doesn't want to

Huh.

Melts snow on roadways/pathways so the poor helpless child immigrants can travel to Europe easier.

>wait a minute that map

those counries shouldnt defend europe, but only themselves. western europe invited them and should get them. i want western europe to suffer after they advocated to relocate those refugees to eastern europe.

Sounds like good, but where are Poland? We should fight against Macaroni.
Yeah Czehbro, I am sick and tired to see so many rich arabs and roaches in the streets of Budapest. Some of our corrupt politicians want earn money on bringing them in.

oh no they know

Nice drawing

>austro-hungarian empire 2.0
this time we will not fail,we will betray eu mid-war

Why is Austria included, let them burn

>we

where are you from? tyrole

>austria
A bit too late. Last time I was in Vienna, it looked like Kabul

Gib paprika

pls annex us

Sorry we don't want AIDS and cancer.

Saved.

no,i was referring to ww1 and with we i meant Italy

>but where are Poland
No problem - we have the observer status in this initiative. Our region has several descendants of rather dead Hexagonale (the Central European Initiative): Visegrad 4, Central European Defence Cooperation, plus the new one - the Three Seas Initiative. In about two weeks there will be another meeting of the Three Seas Initiative in Warsaw, this time with Trump:
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/poland-moves-3-seas-summit-because-trump-will-be-in-town/2017/06/13/d030ad2c-5037-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html

Profit denial
archive.is/vTXZP

It's two jet engines scavenged from MiG-21 fighters mounted on a T-34 chassis. Water is injected into the stream of the engines, causing it to be propelled really fast with great power. It was used to extinguish oil well fires.

We should fill it with napalm instead of water desu and send it to the Southern border. The flames will rise!

Sorry, my bad, I forgot, especially since it's the Washington Post. Again - sorry.

There shouldn't be gypsies in the first place.

Sadly its missing some rightfully Hungarian clay.

>mfw it almost exactly follows Austria-Hungary's old borders

>no Südtyrol
2/10 shitty borders would NOT defend

habsburg return when?