I think artificial wombs will be the downfall of humanity

I think artificial wombs will be the downfall of humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think social media is the downfall of humanity

I think artifical wombs will be the salvation of the white race

Humans will be the down fall of humanity user.

God forbid white men should have the ability to bypass the women who respond to our desperate pleas to continue our race by saying "no I want to be independent :^)"

Downfall of humanity?
More like downfall of women

Das rite. That's why I always say guns kill people, too.

Sounds like No Men Beyond This Point. Only instead, women get the short end of the stick.

If that's the case then I'm all for it. Give me my robowaifu already.

Artificial wombs will allow us to finally colonize the universe.

We'll literally be able to seed planets.

Thas rite.

t. single mother with 6 nigger children

I want a robo gf!

>and then OP did not make any more comments beyond his simple statement
>1 post by this ID

Feminists who think that we can produce female-only people using bone marrow are absolutely insane, the first generation would maybe be fine but the second generations genetic material would degrade and they'd all become blobs or something worse.

t. roastie
You only have yourself to blame for artificial wombs gaining popularity. Modern-day women are one big disaster. There's very little reason to get involved with them whatsoever.

So you just read Brave New World?

>slaying the Vaginal Jew
>bad

the perspective on that pic is all kinds of fucked up

this

I dont know about white race because it is so cucked (by both SJWs and religions).

But what do you think China is going to do when threatened by low fertility and dysgenic trends in the future? Genetically engineered babies grown in artificial wombs will be a strong possibility.

It's a natural progression of sorts that is also part of the Trans-Humanism Agenda. Sexbots & Artificial Wombs are going to change how the Sex's interact. Warfare is also going to change after you factor in Cloning & Super Soldier programs.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

fpbp